SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Anyone else find it odd how VF is treated so nice with how foul mouth she is to women on the show? Like Mykenna?

She is so mean! I don't get why HS likes her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:32 am

I am now thinking that Madi left in a private jet. Bruce Pearl is very close to the Prewett family and I can see him doing that.

I think HS and VF don't like Madi due to how they saw how hurt Peter was.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:11 am

You are right! In today’s preview you can hear Peter saying “Six or so days prior, I was intimate...” so maybe it has something to do with that and how the girls react?

atem wrote:Something happened at the F3 rose ceremony.  As for Madi, she seemed to be very happy once she was back from filming.  Glowing, in fact. HS pinned the sad post on Pinterest.

Not that being with Peter would be all that to me.  I would be happy not to end up with him and be compared to HB every two seconds.

Plus, how would she know she is F2?

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:15 am

TrishB wrote:You are right! In today’s preview you can hear Peter saying “Six or so days prior, I was intimate...” so maybe it has something to do with that and how the girls react?

atem wrote:Something happened at the F3 rose ceremony.  As for Madi, she seemed to be very happy once she was back from filming.  Glowing, in fact. HS pinned the sad post on Pinterest.

Not that being with Peter would be all that to me.  I would be happy not to end up with him and be compared to HB every two seconds.

Plus, how would she know she is F2?

We don't see VF's reaction, because they want people to think Kelsey is in the F3.  

I think Madi says, 'I'm outta here' and basically tells HS she 'won'.  HS 'doesn't know what to do', because Peter falls apart and starts crying.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:20 am

Theres a girl that sleeps with married men on the season but the girl that actually has morals and values for herself is somehow deemed the worst... cant roll my eyes harder if this is what plays out
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:28 am

atem wrote:I am now thinking that Madi left in a private jet.  Bruce Pearl is very close to the Prewett family and I can see him doing that.

I don’t think she left in a private jet. I know many people with planes (NASCAR drivers) that when they fly overseas especially AUS they always fly commercial due to distance. It would be an astronomical price to send Madi home from there on a chartered jet. Imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:32 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:I am now thinking that Madi left in a private jet.  Bruce Pearl is very close to the Prewett family and I can see him doing that.

I don’t think she left in a private jet.  I know many people with planes (NASCAR drivers) that when they fly overseas especially AUS they always fly commercial due to distance.  It would be an astronomical price to send Madi home from there on a chartered jet.  Imo.

Yeah, IMO, the private jet is just a red herring and a reminder to us that we are watching "Pilot Peter" as the bachelor.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:12 pm

It is all very exhausting - Hannah B's season - was long and over-dramatic - with
a 'nothing" ending - so IMHO - Here we go again - if it all falls out as expected -
no happy ending. So much for his comment about it being a romantic ending!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Theres a girl that sleeps with married men on the season but the girl that actually has morals and values for herself is somehow deemed the worst... cant roll my eyes harder if this is what plays out

There's nothing wrong with Madi's choices for herself regarding sex and marriage, but this wouldn't have been an issue if Peter had known earlier. She also could have considered not going on the show at all given she knew Peter's whole sex in the windmill schtick. Madi's choices about sex aren't wrong, but her choice to go on the show and pursue someone she knew was sexual without telling him very early that she was a virgin waiting for marriage and she needed him to be a strong Christian; instead waiting until crunch time. That choice kind of sucked and that was wrong of her imo.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:53 pm

leavers wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:Theres a girl that sleeps with married men on the season but the girl that actually has morals and values for herself is somehow deemed the worst... cant roll my eyes harder if this is what plays out

There's nothing wrong with Madi's choices for herself regarding sex and marriage, but this wouldn't have been an issue if Peter had known earlier. She also could have considered not going on the show at all given she knew Peter's whole sex in the windmill schtick. Madi's choices about sex aren't wrong, but her choice to go on the show and pursue someone she knew was sexual without telling him very early that she was a virgin waiting for marriage and she needed him to be a strong Christian; instead waiting until crunch time. That choice kind of sucked and that was wrong of her imo.

These are basically my thoughts too. Nobody said anything is wrong with her choices on sex, except the choice to come on the show when she knew good and well the bachelor was all about sex!

Now coming on Colton’s season would have made more sense.

Also, IMO when Madison told Peter last night about the way she lives her life, it was written on his face that he didn’t live that way and wasn’t planning on it. JMHO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:58 pm

leavers wrote:

I agree. She told him on night one that she was hoping it was him and like you mention im sure she knew (and her father knew) about Peter's windmill actions before she went on the show. As much as I was hoping for these two Im not looking forward to a happy ending with all that's been coming out. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:24 pm

@Jolena you are right. Not going to be a happy ending - unless we see Peter leaving Hannah B's apartment AFR! ha ha!
Peter's "I am in a good spot" was quite telling! That Big Smiling Peter has been no where to be seen in most recent interviews!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton