SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:17 am

@notarose I agree except Sean L wasn’t a virgin. But he was waiting until marriage to have sex again.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:23 am

notarose wrote:Fun fact:
Mrs. Prewett is the first parent to let the viewers know her child is a virgin before the cast member has shared that information. Ashley I, Becca T, Christen, Colton, and born again virgin Sean L all volunteered this status independent of their parents... some to the lead; others in conversation with housemates.

I would be mortified if my parents were talking about my sex life...let alone on national tv. Peter's mom last season had me cringing, but then so did HB.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:44 am

Mrs. Prewett is the first parent to let the viewers know her child is a virgin before the cast member has shared that information. Ashley I, Becca T, Christen, Colton, and born again virgin Sean L all volunteered this status independent of their parents... some to the lead; others in conversation with housemates.

In the preview Madi’s mom says something about talking about her decisions to Peter. She’s actually quite circumspect about it. Then, Madi discloses her virginity in an ITM. Did her mom discuss this somewhere else before Madi?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:08 am

gabriele wrote:

In the preview Madi’s mom says something about talking about her decisions to Peter. She’s actually quite circumspect about it. Then, Madi discloses her virginity in an ITM. Did her mom discuss this somewhere else before Madi?
Oh, I thought her mom talked about her decision to wait until marriage. Still a first for a parent to be the prompt for a virginity disclosure. An interesting thing on a show that has a lot repetition season to season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:19 am

mbl wrote:Something about this makes absolutely no sense. Is this what evangelical Christianity is about? That you go on a show with somebody who has an active sexual life, and wait until there are three people left to tell them that you will not have sex before marriage and that if you find out that they will that you are leaving?   In my religion I’ve never heard of this. All IMO

ETA:  i’m not trying to be disrespectful, I’m trying to be an adult. I’m trying to understand what Madi’s religion is about because it absolutely makes no sense whatsoever to me. I come from a highly learned religious community with people who have studied religion at the most learned religious institutions in the world.  None of what is going on here makes sense to me at all. It is absolutely understandable to decide that sex before marriage is not something that you want to partake in. What is not understandable it’s going on the show and waiting until the bitter end to reveal that.  

That's the only problem i have with Madi is that she waited so long to tell him. At the latest she should've told him when he told her he was falling in love with her. I just hope this wasen't just another game/competition for her . I keep going back to her intro and her father with his chart telling her to do whatever it takes to get from here to there . She knew Peter was a sexually active guy and im sure her parents knew as well. The other problem I have with her is that she didn't reciprocate his feelings but expects him to not explore other relationships in whatever way he sees necessary to make a final decision. We still need to see more and what was said and when . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:35 am

@Astrobach no, i dont think Peter and HB are together at all. Just a few times ive raised my eyebrows but in reality, there is really no way, nor would i like that outcome. laugh out loud.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:00 am

Sprite wrote:

I would be mortified if my parents were talking about my sex life...let alone on national tv. Peter's mom last season had me cringing, but then so did HB.

She didn't say virgin. She and Madi are alone and asks Madi if she has told Peter about decisions she made for her life. Madi brings it up in an ITM.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:37 am

Just have to pop in to this discussion and say that none of us knows for certain where and when Madi told Peter about her virginity. We think we know because it is finally going to be revealed to US in an upcoming episode. For all we know, Madi told Peter earlier in the season and TPTB told them both to remain silent about it.

I have found it interesting this season that Madi’s virginity and her Christianity have been kept quiet through most of it. Compare that to Colton and Sean an other supposed virginity and how that was thrown in our faces their whole seasons. Or Luke P’s Christianity. For some reason, TPTB chose not to let those parts of Madi be revealed until the end. Interesting storyline IMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:18 am

luvstx wrote:Just have to pop in to this discussion and say that none of us knows for certain where and when Madi told Peter about her virginity.  We think we know because it is finally going to be revealed to US in an upcoming episode.  For all we know, Madi told Peter earlier in the season and TPTB told them both to remain silent about it.

I have found it interesting this season that Madi’s virginity and her Christianity have been kept quiet through most of it.  Compare that to Colton and Sean an other supposed virginity and how that was thrown in our faces their whole seasons.  Or Luke P’s Christianity.  For some reason, TPTB chose not to let those parts of Madi be revealed until the end.  Interesting storyline IMO.

@luvstx
EXCELLENT points. Great post.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:59 am

I think the show wanted Madi to wait to tell him until the latest possible, because they liked that he was falling for a virgin and didn't know about it. It says in the description 'it changes everything' for a reason.

It's going to be an interesting conversation.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:48 pm

atem wrote:I think the show wanted Madi to wait to tell him until the latest possible, because they liked that he was falling for a virgin and didn't know about it.  It says in the description 'it changes everything' for a reason.

It's going to be an interesting conversation.

I totally agree and said as much a while back. We know that in the past they have told people to hold off disclosing things to the lead to cause the most impact/drama. That is exactly how I see this...her producer whispering in her ear making "suggestions" and making sure they aren't left alone to spill the beans prematurely.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:28 pm

If Peter knew who is F4 were early on, and there was a virgin in the mix, I'd put my money on TPTB keeping that info to themselves until the timing was right, for them.

I'd be curious to know how they found out and when as I think that would confirm some of our speculations that TPTB were up to no good as usual.

Does anyone remember when we found out? I went through her thread and there isn't any reference to her being a virgin, or in her tabloid bio's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton