SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:56 pm

I don’t know what to think. Is episode 5 usually the F1 date? Or does anyone go of those stats anymore??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:01 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I don’t know what to think. Is episode 5 usually the F1 date? Or does anyone go of those stats anymore??
The 1-1s for next Monday, epi 5, are Sydney & Kelly so I guess not this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:08 pm

@LeapofFaith
I think it’s been broken a couple of times. My guess is Madison will have her second 1 on 1 in episode 6 or 7 at the latest. It seems to me that he is always pretty sure with Madison and so he has dates with the other potential, and then he is so taken and distracted by them that he doesn’t really eliminate any.
Like VF is a prime example. He continually feels like he has to prove to her that he likes her, because of her tantrums, pouting and showing insecurities AND he can’t say no to any sexual chemistry despite other red flags.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:59 pm

Astrobach wrote:@LeapofFaith
I think it’s been broken a couple of times. My guess is Madison will have her second 1 on 1 in episode 6  or 7 at the latest. It seems to me that he is always pretty sure with Madison and so he has dates with the other potential, and then he is so taken and distracted by them that he doesn’t really eliminate any.
Like VF is a prime example. He continually feels like he has to prove to her that he likes her, because of her tantrums, pouting and showing insecurities AND he can’t say no to any sexual chemistry despite other red flags.
JMO

He has to keep assuring his F1 as soon as he knows who she is ( IMO its Madison) then he has to complete the show . So in order to do that he has to show enough interest in them and even more interest in the ones that are going to be going to hometowns and FS dates. If he dosen't he chances them sensing no interest in them and leaving. Then he wouldn't be able to complete the show. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:10 am

Moved from Joe and Kendall's thread.

Jolena wrote:
After hearing about this breakup due  to family and where to live.I'm wondering if Madison is Peters F1 (and they decide to move forward with dating or getting engaged) if they would have this very same problem since both seem to be so close to their families. scratch

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:23 am

Jolena wrote:
After hearing about this breakup due  to family and where to live.I'm wondering if Madison is Peters F1 (and they decide to move forward with dating or getting engaged) if they would have this very same problem since both seem to be so close to their families. scratch

I wondered about that too if they are together. As a native Angelino I can’t imagine moving to the South and I’m guessing Peter may feel the same. Does Madi still live with her parents? I don’t think she is employed full-time so am thinking she probably is still at home with them but am not sure. It would be easier for her to move I think if she’s willing to. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:01 am

I don't think Madi works full time.  Her position is like an inrern and not many hours.  She is living at home and is mostly with her Dad with training and at the home games.  However, she has been missing some home games that I have noticed.

I don't know about now, but she was at a lot of church functions and Bible studies.

I don't think Madi would struggle with moving, but her Dad and Mom would.  She is very much a part of their lives. But, I think they would support her moving.

Last edited by atem on Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:19 am

IMO people who have found the love of their lives, move. Maybe not to the tundra or, the rain forest but, if you truly love a man (or, woman) moving to another city in the US seems a small price to pay to be with your heart’s desire. Family is great but, no substitute for the man you really love. That’s a decision I made and I’ve never regretted it. Home is always there. You can always visit often and easily. Bottom line, IMO unwillingness to move is often an indication of lack of commitment, an absence of love and a convenient excuse. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:08 am

I agree with those that say that RS is being way too stubborn about sharing information. Many people would be helpful in figuring it out with just some information.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:41 am

I look at it this way.  Peter is well traveled. He has seen many different cities in the US and has talked about relocating in the past.  And, with his job airline travel to visit family would not be that big a deal.  And, as for Madi, she seems to have traveled quite a bit as well.  Her dad's job involves travel so that is somewhat normal for their family.

I could actually see him relocating to the south... Atlanta. The home base of Delta.  Close enough to Madi's family that they wouldn't feel like she's that far away.  Yet, being able to hop on that plane and head to CA to see his family.  Relocating to someplace like Detroit... nah, don't see that at all.  But if he does relocate I would guess it would be to somewhere that has a larger base of Delta flights.

Travel is a part of Peter's family. Dad a pilot, Mom a flight attendant, brother a pilot.  Moving elsewhere just seems to be a non-issue to me and I actually think Peter will adapt no matter where he is.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:11 am

I thought the rumor was that Peter was moving to New York this year per his brother's instagram post. Peter has also been saying in interviews that he is moving out in a couple of months whether he is with someone or not.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:03 pm

Jolena wrote:Did anyone get a chance to listen to RS podcast? I didn't get a chance to listen yet but I think he posted on IG earlier today that in the beginning of his podcast  he would have some info. Anyone?
RS says....

He gets information daily on how Peter's season ended
He's pretty convinced he has heard the ending to Peter's season
The problem is he doesn't know which one to believe
Of all the things he has been told he's sure one of them is the correct ending
He doesn't have any solid proof to back up what he has heard
He thinks certain things have happened
If he fills us in on what has happened it will just lead to more questions
Until he has everything mapped out about what CH says at the FRC, who Peter's Mom is talking about, he can't reveal what he knows
If he reveals it in pieces it will get more messy
He doesn't want people predicting what the missing pieces are
When he gets the proof he needs he'll reveal the ending

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton