SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:55 am

Can someone tell me about Cassie’s storyline? It sounds like there are a lot of parallels to Madi. Was Cassie going to leave and why didn’t she if that was the case? Did most of the viewers think she was going to be F1 or HG? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Cassie did not want to get engaged, of course they didn't show this until the end. Up until that time the edit made it look like she wasn't into him. She too left, Colton told her straight up he'll do whatever she wants and that they don't have to get engaged. I think she was manipulated by TPTB into thinking she had to get engaged. When she left that's when he jumped the wall and a big middle finger to TPTB. He wanted out of there.

Colton let F2 and F3 go because he was not interested and knew what he wanted. He has a book coming out, it will be interesting to see what his side of the story is. He took a lot of heat as all leads do but I always thought he was a good well balanced guy and I gave him credit for not playing the games and by letting the others go when he knew that's not who he wanted. The edit played a big number on both of them IMHO and not in a good way.

They seem very happy. Both are very busy. Cassie continued with her studies. They do not live together. The only similarity IMHO is Peter will go after Madi. They each have their own hurdle, Madi/sex Cassie/engagement but IMO Colton knew what he wanted and didn't waste time, Peter OTOH is in love with 3 women.

Just going by memory, other's fell free to add more info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:44 pm

I only watched the last 2 episodes of Colton's season... had to see why he did the fence jump.

Colton had his FSD with Tayshia first.  Cassie was the 2nd date.  At the beginning of the evening portion of the date (didn't even get to dinner if I remember right) she told him she would be leaving as she couldn't continue.  The fence jump may have happened that night as well with him going awol for several hours.

I think the next morning he went to Tayshia and broke up with her (she was surprised to see him since they had already had their date). Then he went to Hannah G and broke up with her before they even had their date.

There was no MTP nor LCD for any of the girls.  Cassie's dad was in Spain and TPTB let her go to stay with him.

Colton chased her down there and proceeded with the wanting to date, no engagement proposal which she accepted.  There was no FRC.

So at this point in filming, Peter is not the same as Colton.  Peter has both his MTP's and LCD's with the girls.  A self-elimination may happen between the afternoon and evening portion of the LCD.  That has never happened before in the series.

Leads have broken up with F2's before the LCD but that was the lead's choice, not the contestants. Contestants have self-eliminated during FSD's as well but Peter got past that point when filming.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:58 pm

I still think we need to keep in mind Peter’s demeanor when CH tells him they have just learned something. It’s possible they cut his breakdown out but I would have expected him to be Mesnick-like if CH had told him that Madi had left. While he’s upset when falling on the bed with producers around, it’s more like “what do I do now”?

I think Madi was already gone and then HS self-eliminated.

Not sure what happened after that. JMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:16 pm

@GuardianAngel @HavaDrPepper Thanks for the info on Cassie. I didn’t realize she left and Colton chased her down. There do seem to be a number of parallels with this season. Both Cassie and Madi skipped the FSs and had drama on those dates. Madi has said she won’t get engaged after Peter had sex. It looks like Madi will leave and Peter will chase after her. I think I’ve heard Cassie is from a conservative Christian family and the parents didn’t like Colton too much and no fatherly blessing. I know there has been controversy about being on the show for wrong reasons.

Obviously Peter and Colton are quite different regarding sex and the FSs.

One thing I noticed when I just looked up the wiki is that Cassie got her first 1-1 date quite late and only had one. Same for HA. I know I heard Colton tried to trick producers about her not being his F1. Cassie had a 4-1 group date that sounds like it turned into a 3-1 once one woman left. HA did too.

Was Cassie the clear fan favorite like Madi is? I know TPTB always combine and recycle plot lines so it’s really interesting to know the parallels.

I had previously watched only a few online clips of Colton’s season. I know some don’t like him but having watched his date with Caelynn I was rather impressed with how he handled her assault story so well. I’m not sure too many guys would do so well with that. And it sounds like he treats Cassie really well especially with canceling the other dates during FS week. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:17 pm

What do guys think of Chris' 'Peter thinks he's part of Survivor'? What does that mean?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:20 pm

atem wrote:What do guys think of Chris' 'Peter thinks he's part of Survivor'?  What does that mean?  
“Outwit, outplay, outlast”

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:26 pm

Anyone go 'WTH' with VF liking Madi's Instagram pic with her Dad, Chad and vid of her going into the airport in Atlanta?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:55 pm

atem wrote:What do guys think of Chris' 'Peter thinks he's part of Survivor'?  What does that mean?  

Outwitted the producers who wanted Madi for Bachelorette? Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Speaking of Survivor, for me, no Bachelor couple has ever come close to watching Rob & Amber unexpectedly fall in love on Survivor All Stars. They've now been married 15 years & have four beautiful daughters (all mini Ambers).

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Emeralds wrote:

Outwitted the producers who wanted Madi for Bachelorette? Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Speaking of Survivor, for me, no Bachelor couple has ever come close to watching Rob & Amber unexpectedly fall in love on Survivor All Stars. They've now been married 15 years & have four beautiful daughters (all mini Ambers).

Rob & Amber aren't the only couple to fall in love on Survivor. You just don't hear about one of the the other ones because one of the individuals involved was married at the time. That couple met in 2011, got engaged in 2013 and married in 2014.  And, just recently 2 more contestants have gotten married... Sierra-Dawn Thomas married Joe Anglim last November after meeting in 2014 while filming Survivor: Worlds Apart.

As for CH, when and where did he say that?  Thanks for showing me the way.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:06 pm

Emeralds wrote:

I loved them from watching them on The Amazing Race!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Emeralds wrote:

Rob & Amber aren't the only couple to fall in love on Survivor. You just don't hear about one of the the other ones because one of the individuals involved was married at the time. That couple met in 2011, got engaged in 2013 and married in 2014.  And, just recently 2 more contestants have gotten married... Sierra-Dawn Thomas married Joe Anglim last November after meeting in 2014 while filming Survivor: Worlds Apart.

As for CH, when and where did he say that?  Thanks for showing me the way.

Right, there have been quite a few Survivor couples. I just meant that Rob & Amber are my all-time favorite reality TV couple & it's not even close.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton