SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 am

leavers wrote:Isn't ATFR live?

If it is RS may only know half of whatever happens. He may well just cause more confusion. jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:31 am

gabriele wrote:
leavers wrote:Isn't ATFR live?

If it is RS may only know half of whatever happens. He may well just cause more confusion. jmo

Oh dear , just what we need , more confusion because we haven't had enough this whole season. giggling

Less then 24 hrs now until we start getting more piece to the puzzle. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 4256136633 :detective
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:42 am

I came across a thread last night on Reddit that had a filming schedule and was talking about Peter’s comment of knowing his frontrunner since week 4. The poster said it could be the week of filming, not episode 4, in Chile when HA had her 1-1 date and Madi and Peter had that moment on the steps after the telenovela group date. I just checked our filming schedule and that week looks correct. Of course everyone will pick their side as to which seems like the fruntrunner depending on who they are rooting for.

One comment on the thread was interesting though in that they mentioned how Peter got upset at HA’s date and left the table. He was a bit overcome by emotion and when I rewatched it said he was frustrated. I can’t remember now if that was a VO or not. Anyway, the commenter noted it because Peter was emotional and left the table. HA did seem a bit unemotional at the table and why he got upset. We know getting emotional equals strength of feelings for Peter so maybe he was feeling a lot for her and why he was upset. I dunno.

Another thing on that thread was VF’s FSD was listed as being filmed last as sleuthed by IG account sleuthingbach. I had forgotten all about that as I had thought Madi’s was at Songbirds Retreat. We know it was VF after all at Songbirds.

This all got me thinking that if HA was in fact somehow the frontrunner then it may make a lot more sense of FS week. Madi’s FD must have been filmed second and so Peter slept with HA. He may not have slept with VF after all especially in light of what happened to him on Hannah B’s season and how devastated he was. I remember thinking she just didn’t seem very surprised she got sent home and had a t shirt on in bed the morning after which certainly isn’t sexy clothing. I watched some interview, Jenny McCarthy I think, where Peter said he really tried to be respectful toward the women regarding FDs. The Madi fans probably wouldn’t agree with that but that is essentially what he said. Who knows but it would all make a lot more sense then if HA somehow was his frontrunner and he only slept with her. I’m not sure I even believe that but he said he wasn’t sure it would be shown who in fact was his frontrunner. I guess we’ll find out in a day or two. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:08 am

gabriele wrote:I came across a thread last night on Reddit that had a filming schedule and was talking about Peter’s comment of knowing his frontrunner since week 4. The poster said it could be the week of filming, not episode 4, in Chile when HA had her 1-1 date and Madi and Peter had that moment on the steps after the telenovela group date. I just checked our filming schedule and that week looks correct. Of course everyone will pick their side as to which seems like the fruntrunner depending on who they are rooting for.

One comment on the thread was interesting though in that they mentioned how Peter got upset at HA’s date and left the table. He was a bit overcome by emotion and when I rewatched it said he was frustrated. I can’t remember now if that was a VO or not. Anyway, the commenter noted it because Peter was emotional and left the table. HA did seem a bit unemotional at the table and why he got upset. We know getting emotional equals strength of feelings for Peter so maybe he was feeling a lot for her and why he was upset. I dunno.

Another thing on that thread was VF’s FSD was listed as being filmed last as sleuthed by IG account sleuthingbach. I had forgotten all about that as I had thought Madi’s was at Songbirds Retreat. We know it was VF after all at Songbirds.

This all got me thinking that if HA was in fact somehow the frontrunner then it may make a lot more sense of FS week. Madi’s FD must have been filmed second and so Peter slept with HA. He may not have slept with VF after all especially in light of what happened to him on Hannah B’s season and how devastated he was. I remember thinking she just didn’t seem very surprised she got sent home and had a t shirt on in bed the morning after which certainly isn’t sexy clothing. I watched some interview, Jenny McCarthy I think, where Peter said he really tried to be respectful toward the women regarding FDs. The Madi fans probably wouldn’t agree with that but that is essentially what he said. Who knows but it would all make a lot more sense then if HA somehow was his frontrunner and he only slept with her. I’m not sure I even believe that but he said he wasn’t sure it would be shown who in fact was his frontrunner. I guess we’ll find out in a day or two. jmo

I said before that I didn't think he was intimate with Victoria, for more reasons then one. IF the dates went down in this order then it was just Hannah that he was intimate with. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:17 am

@Jolena It’s interesting that you think that. After his whole FD dinner debacle with Madi he may have reconsidered sleeping with VF if that was ever a consideration. I remember on HB’s season Luke P said Tyler’s FD was last and read that maybe HB didn’t sleep with Tyler after the Luke conversation debacle. IDK jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:28 am

If Madi was the 2nd date and he told her that he had been intimate then she knows it was with Hannah. So in Madi's eyes (and producer influence ) that could be why she left figuring he was more into Hannah, was intimate with Hannah and she probably didn't trust anything he was telling her at the time. IDK jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:47 am

Jolena wrote:If Madi was the 2nd date and he told her that he had been intimate then she knows it was with Hannah. So in Madi's eyes (and producer influence ) that could be why she left figuring he was more into Hannah, was intimate with Hannah and she probably didn't trust anything he was telling her at the time. IDK jmo

Oh I didn’t think of that! Also, I was thinking HA, after finding out what Madi said to Peter and his sleeping with her anyway, probably thought Peter was going to send Madi home at the last RC. And, why she got so upset when Peter gave her the rose. Ack, I feel for both of them in such difficult situations. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:56 am

@gabriele @Jolena Why in the world is this still in debate is beyond me! We have PHOTO proof and timeline to support that HA had her date FIRST, then VF at Songbird, and LAST, Madi with her Q1 climb. Why rehashing what we DO know? :crazed
Patience, only a few more hours...we have sleuthed most of the season and only a few details remain. ( the stuff that NOBODY knows yet, not even Peter) giggling
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:03 am

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele @Jolena Why in the world is this still in debate is beyond me! We have PHOTO proof and timeline to support that HA had her date FIRST, then VF at Songbird, and LAST, Madi with her Q1 climb. Why rehashing what we DO know? :crazed
Patience, only a few more hours...we have sleuthed most of the season and only a few details remain. ( the stuff that NOBODY knows yet, not even Peter)   giggling  
JMOAA

What is the photo proof Madi’s FD was last? I am not aware of ever little detail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:18 am

@gabriele Read the S/C thread, it’s all there. It’s a VERY important element IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:51 am

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele Read the S/C thread, it’s all there. It’s a VERY important element IMO.
I agree

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:30 pm

This season really shows the dilemma that Peter was in -- go with the person who looks and seems "better on paper" or be the one that you want to be with. I hope that he learns from this experience and has some self-growth from it. I would like to think that Madi and HA have done some learning from this, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton