SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:But Madi could, like any mature young woman in a show where there is a FRC to do, just go there,  cut Peter short and explain to him the reasons she thinks she does not want to make a decision at this time, but could agree to "date" him IRL...
According to Raven who was Nick's F2 their contract says if they show up at the FRC they have to accept a proposal.

You can refuse to show up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:50 pm

@jen689 I believe that and that's why IMO they played head games with Cassie and Colton, confirmed by both of them.

JPG comes to mind as well and how they turned on him pretty quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:05 pm

atem wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:But Madi could, like any mature young woman in a show where there is a FRC to do, just go there,  cut Peter short and explain to him the reasons she thinks she does not want to make a decision at this time, but could agree to "date" him IRL...
According to Raven who was Nick's F2 their contract says if they show up at the FRC they have to accept a proposal.
You can refuse to show up.  
That's why I think in the season preview when Chris says "there's something all of us just found out" Madi changes her mind right before the FRC and refuses to go. She decides at the last minute she's not ready for a proposal JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:59 pm

OK but isn't there half the chance that Maddie would go at FRC and founds out she's the F2 and not the Final 1? (like old times), so without even knowing for sure if she gets rejected or proposed too, she leaves. She was quite sure she was F1 then. JMO
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:29 pm

I’m just not sure I buy that Madi would just take off w/o saying anything to peter. She’s been very mature and sweet throughout this process and has expressed that she wants peter to find happiness. I think if she left she would at least tell him herself unless there’s a big 180 with her
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@Bachhh022 That would be the reality of ‘ normal ‘ circumstances possibly. BUT we know the producers can very well play a number on her and mess with her head. She might have started to panicked at the whole idea of getting engaged OR getting rejected, which are both not ‘ normal’ or easy to go through seriously when she possibly knows of what’s been going on in her back.
They went too far and lost her and if that’s true, good for her to stand up and show some character!
All my speculative opinions obviously.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:OK but isn't there half the chance that Maddie would go at FRC and founds out she's the F2 and not the Final 1? (like old times), so without even knowing for sure if she gets rejected or proposed too, she leaves. She was quite sure she was F1 then. JMO

Great point on not know she is F1 or F2! It may explain why she is so hidden though if she did do that. The F1 is usually hidden but not this late in the season. I wonder if they pretty much edited her out as they were upset by how she acted in the end.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Something happened at the F3 rose ceremony.  As for Madi, she seemed to be very happy once she was back from filming.  Glowing, in fact. HS pinned the sad post on Pinterest.

Not that being with Peter would be all that to me. I would be happy not to end up with him and be compared to HB every two seconds.

Plus, how would she know she is F2?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Many of the complaints against Peter here are moreso just the show.
All imo.
For whatever reason I couldn’t find this thread when I was looking for it a few days ago, but I have plenty of complaints about Peter that are about him not the show. He’s the worst bachelor/lead ever. Nick didn’t put together a great showing but at least nick had the excuse of picking his F1 from night 1 & was just bad at feigning interest. Peter however is bland, not interesting & not even hot to distract the audience from how bland he is. Peter has the emotional intelligence/maturity of a LEGO, doesn’t truly know himself (which is why he can’t stand firm in any of his decisions), and while this season’s ladies are top tier in terms of not being great human beings, Peter’s exacerbated the issue so much in order to feed his very fragile ego. Despite growing up with parents who have been married for a bajillion years, he seems to have no idea what makes a relationship truly work, as evidenced by the fact that he, a grown man, went on tv to boldly proclaim that the drama/cattiness/pettiness of the women is proof that the women are truly interested in him. Well done Peter! 2+2 = orange hmmm. & that’s before I get into how he treats the women’s emotional breakdowns as transactional. In order for him to believe the women are truly interested in him (& thus gaining his interest in return), he needs them to become crying messes, at which point he gets to white knight and save the day with meaningless platitudes & a rose. At this point, if I saw an MRI that showed worms where Peter’s brain should be, I wouldn’t be surprised. Idk how Madison or Hannah Ann can watch this season & still be interested in him. All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:09 pm

atem wrote:Something happened at the F3 rose ceremony.  As for Madi, she seemed to be very happy once she was back from filming.  Glowing, in fact. HS pinned the sad post on Pinterest.

Not that being with Peter would be all that to me.  I would be happy not to end up with him and be compared to HB every two seconds.

Is that when we think VF comes back, like Luke P returning on HB’s season?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:10 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:Something happened at the F3 rose ceremony.  As for Madi, she seemed to be very happy once she was back from filming.  Glowing, in fact. HS pinned the sad post on Pinterest.

Not that being with Peter would be all that to me.  I would be happy not to end up with him and be compared to HB every two seconds.

VF was part of the F3 ceremony.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:35 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

VF was part of the F3 ceremony.

That’s right. Luke P caused problems at that same RC right after FDs so maybe some similar sort of drama? I think we can probably rule out HA causing the drama. So, maybe VF when leaving or Madi with reservations about the other FDs. Hopefully we’ll get a good preview tonight.

I still laugh at HB moving the podium—that was classic! rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton