SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by pikake Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:09 pm

I was assuming that the discussion of whether Hannah should or shouldn’t yet have furniture belongs in Hannah’s general discussion thread. Perhaps I’m mistaken ... sorry.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:14 pm

It’s not incredulous in west LA. Cost of living here is absurd. You would be surprised to hear how some people are living that just moved here unless you are from NY which I hear is worse.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:18 pm

I think having discussion about whether or not she has furniture is...well I will zip my thoughts. My son is an attorney he is 26. I just helped him find a used refrigerator. Come on, in the immortal words of Taylor Swift "You need to calm down".

PS....said with love....for real. I mean, I was really loving her tape art, but I thought it needed a windmill.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wNUTyHeuv/

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:22 pm

@Doggoneit I don’t think she wants anything in her home reminding her of the show (train wreck she survived). Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Bringing this back to Hannah's fan thread...I too loved the clip of her testing items to choose which is more expensive.  The girl is a gem, can really laugh at herself and the situation.  I say let her take all the time she wants to choose furniture in LA.  I'm still doing it...

Hannah if you're listening: Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, during their sales there are some real finds to be had amongst all the expensive stuff.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:01 pm

IMO Hannah won’t be in LA long. I believe she will do well on the show and go back to someplace more familiar. *edited* All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:13 pm

She’s 24 in a new city with an apartment she’s only been in for a month. She clearly has her bedroom set up so perhaps she’s just been spending most of her down time in there. Given everything that’s been going on for her, it’s not like she’s home all day anyway. It’s entirely possible that she didn’t want to buy cheap furniture and she’s waiting for hers to be delivered. 

With that being said, she definitely has a small couch in her house since she’s posted IG stories with her laying on it. It’s either in her bedroom or it’s in her living room and the rest of it is just empty. It’s not all that serious.

Also, I’m not sure where this “rent free” thing is coming from. I’m pretty sure this is her apartment and once things ended with her ex, she decided to make the move to LA. Lastly, I think this discussion should probably end IMO since it’s the fan thread.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 pm

This is indeed a Fan Forum. Please keep things positive about Hannah, her furniture and everything else.

Some posts have been edited.

Thanks.

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Samuel10Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Samuel10 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Family10Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Samuel15Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 152982_1354-400x0

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 152982_1195_R1-900x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:35 pm

I loved her tape art!!

I was not surprised to see her lack of furniture. Girl is an interior designer, I suspect she has good and possibly expensive taste. Unlike myself who shops impulsively (according to my DH) and has a cluttered shabby chic aesthetic (aka if it's cheap or used it's in my price range, laugh out loud). As long as she's not sad to go home, I'm ok with her taking her time. I suspect she'll be coming home so tired the next few months that she'll be happy to plop onto her bed and rest her poor feet.... Can't wait to see her dance!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:snipped...

Also, I’m not sure where this “rent free” thing is coming from. I’m pretty sure this is her apartment and once things ended with her ex, she decided to make the move to LA. Lastly, I think this discussion should probably end IMO since it’s the fan thread.

I think some people think it is a DWTS apartment. From my understanding they do have apartments for the cast which the show pays for.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:snipped...

I think some people think it is a DWTS apartment. From my understanding they do have apartments for the cast which the show pays for.
From everything she’s said, I think her move to LA is unrelated to DWTS and it’s something she wanted to do regardless, so I think it’s her apartment. 

I think the fact that she moved out there weeks before she was even announced for the show is telling. Plus, since this place clearly came unfurnished I don’t think the show would make her pay for furniture for a temporary home. I would think ABC would hook her up with a furnished apartment. There are some other celebs  who live out of state and their pros traveled to them. Those celebs won’t be in LA until the show starts airing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica