SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAawards - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:55 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hannah's recent IG story tells me she is fed up, but I can't feel sorry for her as she signed up for this "****show".  Time to put your big girl panties on and deal with it.  The fact that she keeps posting about it tells me she is very bothered by everything that is being said about her.  Jmo

I think Hannah is finally having some down time and is processing everything. Yes she signed up for it but she is human and I am sure some things are hurtful so I think she has a right to express her opinion about it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

CMAawards - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:18 pm

I'm sure it's annoying to have people overreact to everything you post but I doubt it will slow down in the near future.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Hannah posted about people reading too much into her posts after there was a huge thread on Reddit analyzing her IG story of a screenshot of 'I don't care' by Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber and saying she loves the song. Reddit was saying it was shade towards Tyler & that situation. Clearly they didn't even bother listening to the song because it's a love song that these guys wrote about their wives. Think she just wanted to say it's not shade without getting into specifics and mentioning people by name. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:55 am

Her Instagram stories are embarrassing and too try hard.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:17 am

I think we are being too hard on Hannah, she is just acting her age. It was a bad idea in the first place to make her the bachelorette I feel she was just not ready. And right now I gotta take her side whether she picked Jed over Tyler and then wanted Tyler later doesn't change the fact that she has gone through a lot in short space of time and she is just trying to deal with whatever she is going through and yes if I were Hannah what Tyler did would hurt me regardless of me not picking him first. The fact that she wanted to give their relationship a shot and had sort of agreed with him to do just that and then 2 days later he turns around and starts seeing someone else. It surely would hurt and right now she has hurt feelings so i would give her a break. Just like I would give Tyler a break if he truly said what the Reddit person said I would think those words were said when he was drunk and most probably very vulnerable after just being being dumped that surely would have hurt. No way he was ready to propose to someone he never loved unless he is a total d-bag.
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:47 am

Hannah has a history of making timely possibly shading posts and then later telling people to calm down or to not read into everything (pitches and snitches) so IMO she is well aware of what and why she makes these posts and should either own up to it or think a bit more before posting them. Once might have been an accident...

All JMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:19 am

Just wondering, is it true that Hannah has been engaged twice before Jed? I read it somewhere recently- sorry, but can’t find the link

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:23 am

https://www.distractify.com/p/hannah-brown-engaged-twice

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:30 am

Just Looking wrote:Just wondering, is it true that Hannah has been engaged twice before Jed?  I read it somewhere recently- sorry, but can’t find the link

No she was in two relationships that she thought could end in engagement. She was never engaged before. It was disyhere in depth when it was shown on the show. But she never said she had been engaged

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:35 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Just wondering, is it true that Hannah has been engaged twice before Jed?  I read it somewhere recently- sorry, but can’t find the link

No she was in two relationships that she thought could end in engagement.  She was never engaged before.  It was disyhere in depth when it was shown on the show.  But she never said she had been engaged  

I don't think she was engaged twice either. She did say she was in a relationship and the guy was going to propose but he realized she was still in love with the previous boyfriend so they broke up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:48 am

BGlover wrote:The fact that she wanted to give their relationship a shot and had sort of agreed with him to do just that and then 2 days later he turns around and starts seeing someone else.

The thing is though, Hannah herself was the one to say to Lauren Zima, after the TMZ pictures came out that they were both single and just seeing how things go. She even said again that if he wanted to be The Bachelor it would be a little tough because there are feelings there but she would support him in his journey as he did hers.

So in my opinion, that sounds like two people who were both single and by that token free to date whomever they chose. Yes, Hannah is entitled to feel hurt and any other emotions that she wants to feel. That's her right. What's not okay are the shady, seemingly passive aggressive comments about Tyler. Because no amount of twists and turns will make me see her as some victim here in this situation between the two of them. Yes, they hung out and talked and who knows what else. But as long as there was explicit understanding that they were both single, he is free to date whomever he chooses.

Yeah I get her ego may be bruised because that someone he went on a date with happens to be a famous model but it still doesn't change the fact that he did nothing wrong. And so I found a number of her comments on Ali and Rachel's podcast disappointing and entitled on her part. Hannah isn't owed Tyler's feelings and commitment. Again she can feel hurt, sad, disappointed, etc. But she doesn't get to make him a bad guy who has somehow wronged her.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:03 pm

makeover wrote:Her Instagram stories are embarrassing and too try hard.

I agree, @makeover. Meantime, Hannah is following the very quiet and famous bowling date on I/G. Man, she really needs a good, supportive, smart girlfriend who can advise and be a sounding board, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna