SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:28 am

Credit: @prrppd
prrppd @hannahbrown and @thenikkibella coming together looking glam and supporting the battle for equality as they come to support @caradelevingne @katehudson @jameelajamilofficial to Be Honored for Work on Gender Equality at 2nd Annual @girlupcampaign @girlup  #GirlHero Awards
The awards luncheonaims to celebrate what happens when we stand together to advance gender equality, @beverlywilshire
The Girl Up #GirlHero Awards are presented by H&M, a long-standing supporter of Girl Up’s girl changemakers.
This year’s honorees will be celebrated for their commitment to equal rights for girls and women.
Girl Up is a global leadership development initiative, positioning girls to be leaders in the movement for gender equality.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:22 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3k6C7onspb/

Can anyone explain the Cara Delevingne connection? They have followed each other for some time, and often commented on each other's posts.
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Cara+Delevingne/Hannah+Brown/2nd+Annual+Girl+Up+GirlHero+Awards+Inside/ZeNp2aAKmpR

This was an event this weekend , where CD was being honored. Hannah was seated with her at the event.

CD is good friends with GH. Which cool for them to be able to juggle the relationships in such an adult way - I am just curious about it. Anyone have any insight?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:01 pm

I noticed awhile back they were friendly on sm.

Hannah strikes me as a girls girl. Tyler’s short stints with Hannah and Gigi are no reason for animosity JMO. Who knows maybe Hannah and Gigi will be friends next.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:13 am

Hannah’s Bustle blog is up. It seems like she had a really good week and she’s been happy:

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-5-dwts-diary-foxtrotting-like-a-disney-princess-19214381

Also, Hannah and Alan have the samba (really hard) next week. The DWTS twitter fans seem to think she has Southbound by Carrie Underwood as the song. It does fit her and apparently the show has often used country songs for sambas. 

Lastly, I’m only bringing this up because I know there are some posters who are interested in this. I’m not trying to imply anything, but it’s definitely interesting because as the DWTS fans say, most partnerships don’t do things like this, but the eagle eye DWTS fans caught something on Monday and it’s been on Twitter.

As James and Emma are getting their scores, you can see Hannah and Alan kind of behind them. They interlock fingers and then hold hands. Ally was partially blocking them so I think they thought they were in the clear, but she moved so you could see it. I think 90% of viewers wouldn’t catch it so those fans have laser vision laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:46 am

Hannah's got to get her hips working to do well in the samba. At least, she can smile the whole way through it! Wouldn't put much stock in hand holding - I think a lot of partners have physical touch throughout the competition.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:51 am

@Norcalgal the hips in the rumba weren’t great, so hopefully the samba is better laugh out loud the song for their rumba was horrible though so that might have played a part in it.

I think the DWTS fans pointed out the hand holding because it was just them hanging out with the rest of the celebs and pros while another couple got their score. There’s obviously physical touch during the dances and rehearsals, but you don’t typically see other partnerships interlocking fingers and holding hands just for the sake of it or see other partnerships spend this much extra time together away from rehearsals. I can see why some people on social media might question things.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:35 am

Ash2214 wrote:@Norcalgal the hips in the rumba weren’t great, so hopefully the samba is better laugh out loud the song for their rumba was horrible though so that might have played a part in it.

I think the DWTS fans pointed out the hand holding because it was just them hanging out with the rest of the celebs and pros while another couple got their score. There’s obviously physical touch during the dances and rehearsals, but you don’t typically see other partnerships interlocking fingers and holding hands just for the sake of it or see other partnerships spend this much extra time together away from rehearsals. I can see why some people on social media might question things.

I've never watched DWTS before, so its hard to know if the dancers are just touchy feely with partners, if Alan is more that way, or if there's something going on. But i'm intrigued. giggling Also major props to the people who saw the handholding. I had to watch the video three times to catch it.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:02 am

Norcalgal wrote:Hannah's got to get her hips working to do well in the samba. At least, she can smile the whole way through it! Wouldn't put much stock in hand holding - I think a lot of partners have physical touch throughout the competition.
Agreed on getting those hips to move.  The samba is also a more upbeat dance. Instead of the slow and sensual of the rumba, the samba is moderately fast and fun.  My absolute most favorite dance from the show is a samba from season 4... Apolo and Julianne.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:34 am

beautifulxendings wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Norcalgal the hips in the rumba weren’t great, so hopefully the samba is better laugh out loud the song for their rumba was horrible though so that might have played a part in it.

I've never watched DWTS before, so its hard to know if the dancers are just touchy feely with partners, if Alan is more that way, or if there's something going on. But i'm intrigued. giggling Also major props to the people who saw the handholding. I had to watch the video three times to catch it.

Where did you see the video?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:

Where did you see the video?

They're holding hands behind James when he's getting his score.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:24 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:

The dancers are touchy feely. I'm from the M&M era who thought they would be married to each other by now with a handful of kids. Turn out they were just friends.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:37 pm

Yep, maksyl ate up soooo much of my time and energy, laugh out loud....  I confess though that I am indeed intrigued by a&h....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna