SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:22 pm

Hannah’s response to the first question seems very specific & pointed IMO. The dating app answer was A+.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:Hannah’s response to the first question seems very specific & pointed IMO. The dating app answer was A+.

She is good and her answers were pretty spot on.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:24 pm

@ReneeM I agree and am I making this up but she says at the end make sure you subscribe and check what ‘ WE ‘ have in store... would it mean she will be a regular on the channel?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:29 pm

@ReneeM @Astrobach I think this was filmed around September 15th, as Hannah is wearing the same dress she wore for her “Suck it up” video for Delish, which was published on September 16th. Delish and Elle are both owned by Hearst.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:20 am

Love that hannah and alan spent halloween at la children's hospital!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:39 am

Anyone know what Hannah did after the children's hospital?  I know she said, as well as Alan, that they wanted to go trick or treating.  Alan has a IG story with his brother, his wife and kids at dinner, and looks like they had been trick or treating, but we can't see who took the video.  I wonder if it was Hannah?  I find it curious that as so many were speculating that there was a shift in their relationship around Disney week, and when you watched them backstage on the show, they were always touching.  Even her weekly diaries, especially Samba week, there was a lot of talk about Alan.  Until last week.   It's like they were really making a point not to stand by each other backstage during the show when the other couples were getting their scores.  And her diary had very little about Alan in it.  I guess I'm more inclined to think they're more than friends if they're going to these lengths to quash any romance rumors.

Not that it really matters if they're more than friends or not.  Whatever it is, Hannah seems to be the happiest I've seen her in a long time and that's all that matters.  (Well aside from her meltdown last week)  I'm really glad Hannah has the 2 step this week, I hope she's PO'd enough that she can channel all her frustrations and exhaustion into this dance.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:11 am

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone know what Hannah did after the children's hospital?  I know she said, as well as Alan, that they wanted to go trick or treating.  Alan has a IG story with his brother, his wife and kids at dinner, and looks like they had been trick or treating, but we can't see who took the video.  I wonder if it was Hannah?  I find it curious that as so many were speculating that there was a shift in their relationship around Disney week, and when you watched them backstage on the show, they were always touching.  Even her weekly diaries, especially Samba week, there was a lot of talk about Alan.  Until last week.   It's like they were really making a point not to stand by each other backstage during the show when the other couples were getting their scores.  And her diary had very little about Alan in it.  I guess I'm more inclined to think they're more than friends if they're going to these lengths to quash any romance rumors.

Not that it really matters if they're more than friends or not.  Whatever it is, Hannah seems to be the happiest I've seen her in a long time and that's all that matters.  (Well aside from her meltdown last week)  I'm really glad Hannah has the 2 step this week, I hope she's PO'd enough that she can channel all her frustrations and exhaustion into this dance.

I agree with you that Disney week we saw a change and Hannah looked so much happier. Her week 7 diary she talked a lot about Alan meeting her family and friends and how Alan felt comfortable with them. She also mention how Alan and her brother got along really well.

I hate they way the judges pick on Hannah every week and the others get higher scores with mistakes. Last week was a very emotional and physically hard on her with having to learn 2 dances and her friends wedding. She still managed to kill both dances and I guess the judges comments just got the best of her. I am sure her and Alan had a good cry and talk and this week she looks happy again.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 am

They’ve become increasingly more and more private over the last two weeks, which I’m assuming they’ve done purposely. It was crazy to read about the amount of things they did together away from the cameras last week in Alabama, but we saw none of it on their social media. Her family and friends seem to really love him. He’s essentially met every person close to her and now it looks like she’s either already met or will meet his family this weekend. 

I thought their interview was cute yesterday. Around the 3:50 mark it looks like Alan assumed the interview was over and it looks like he was about to tickle her leg or do something and then the interviewer surprised him and asked him what dance they had this upcoming week laugh out loud they were also riding an electric bike in the studio after practice the other day. It’s pretty fun watching them together as they seem really similar, but also different. Whatever it is, I’m glad she has him.

These pictures of them visiting a children’s hospital are very sweet:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TdmLHnEtt/?igshid=12vq7ehu521zj

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:05 pm

I am slowly falling for Alan. He is just too cute and lovable. Whatever is going on Hannah is a lucky girl to have him in her corner.

I too caught Hannah was quiet last night. She's been really quiet on sm to keep the media out of her personal life. laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I am slowly falling for Alan. He is just too cute and lovable. Whatever is going on Hannah is a lucky girl to have him in her corner.

I too caught Hannah was quiet last night. She's been really quiet on sm to keep the media out of her personal life. laugh out loud

According to Alan's brother and sister-in-law's IG stories they flew into LA yesterday, maybe from MN since I believe the have a studio there. Both are following Hannah on IG, which could mean nothing other than it's Alan's dance partner, but since they don't live in LA, it could mean something. But if I had to bet, laugh out loud, I would bet Hannah was with Alan and his family last night, they're just keeping it quiet, and good for them!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I am slowly falling for Alan. He is just too cute and lovable. Whatever is going on Hannah is a lucky girl to have him in her corner.

IA. We've seen Hannah gravitate towards men who challenge her rather than those who support and encourage her. Someone like Alan would certainly break that pattern, so if she chooses to have a deeper relationship with him, that might actually be a "healthy" choice for her in the long run. And would show a lot of growth.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:51 pm

@Mia_Leoni what I like about Alan is that he does both. Everyone needs someone who will challenge them in a healthy way. Alan is loving, supportive, caring but also honest. He’s not just going to tell her what she wants to hear. He will give it to her straight and not just bend to her every will. He also listens when she points out his flaws and works to change. Lucky her. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna