SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:18 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper I don’t necessarily see her that way. I think she is a nice, friendly person. She just doesn’t listen and can’t take critique. If you say only good things about her, she’s happy. If you don’t start with her, she won’t start with you.  But She has difficulty with even the slightest critique. And it’s Alan’s job to teach her which includes telling her when she gets a move wrong. All JMO
I think this is why it might not have been the best for her growth to have won the Pca.... same with the mirrorball. 

Her identity seems to me to be so wrapped up in her performance that she loses perspective and takes herself too seriously in her quest for validation jmo. I think I'd almost rather watch her be gracious in defeat than in victory.

Unless the wounds from this past year really were that deep, and so badly exacerbated the hurts from prior pageant defeats and relationship losses, that she actually does need a win or two at this point? Which is why alan is able to muster up the patience to help her in that pursuit??

I think that’s it. I don’t think constant losses would be great for Hannah or anyone. We’ve heard the stories about her exes.   She was one of the few women on coltons season who was into him and got sent home after meeting his parents and had the whole feud with caelynn, whom Colton preferred. She watched him jump a fence for Cassie. Then her season with Luke and Jed and Tyler/Gigi and shaming. She’s had a lot of rejection in various ways. I’m happy she got the PCA. Tyler got a supermodel and the world bowing down to him and Colton has Cassie. Both are very happy. They didn’t need it. JMO

I think Alan want to win for himself too. He hasn’t won yet. Hannah’s a good dancer and they have a real shot.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:24 pm

You make some really good points thumbsup
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:10 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper I don’t necessarily see her that way. I think she is a nice, friendly person. She just doesn’t listen and can’t take critique. If you say only good things about her, she’s happy. If you don’t start with her, she won’t start with you.  But She has difficulty with even the slightest critique. And it’s Alan’s job to teach her which includes telling her when she gets a move wrong. All JMO

Never said she isn't a nice, friendly person.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am

So much are left out in Hannahs diary. Nothing about the spa she and Alan went to or the salsa club...

It often seems like she is going home when she otherwise has said that Alan is a life time friend and that they spend almost all their spare time together. I wonder if the show wants to focus on theese parts, the hard ones. She didnt watch the package and didnt get want the interviewer was pointing at after her dance and she also said they had a good week. Also the show made it seem that they were going to Alabama after Halloween because she was feeling low, and that week they never went so... I wouldnt read to much into the diaries because the imo clearly dont show the whole picture.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:YES! I need them to bring it for this rumba, because I was super pissed off at how horrible (imo) their rumba was the first time around. My favourite dance was their worst. I was so salty I didn’t even vote that week.
Hannah said in a post show interview last night that her two dances will allow her to be emotional, so I definitely think we’ll be getting a proper rumba song and that makes me super excited!

I hope you’re right and that she can get back on the ground, not too much in her head and anxiety, and ROLL THOSE HIPS. She is still stiff and need more fluidity in her movements. That’s why the tango was good for her, it’s very sharp and requires that staccato action. The Latin dances are all about seamless constant hip action.
IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:29 pm

Alan's walking the red carpet with Miss Hannah tonight! Alan's IG story was cute
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:48 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Alan's walking the red carpet with Miss Hannah tonight!  Alan's IG story was cute
They are adorable and seem so happy

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Bobby and Sharna walked the red carpet together at last years CMAs. Seemed a given that ABC, which is airing the CMAs, would use the opportunity to cross promote DWTS.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:14 pm

True. But hoping they have a blast!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:17 pm

mbl wrote:Bobby and Sharna walked the red carpet together at last years CMAs.  Seemed a given that ABC, which is airing the CMAs, would use the opportunity to cross promote DWTS.  
Both Bobby and Sharna presented an award together last year. Sharna needed to be there just like Bobby did. It made sense they would go together.

Hannah is presenting an award with someone else, not Alan. Hannah is also working doing interviews for On the Red Carpet. I don’t think Alan has to be there with her like Sharna did with Bobby.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mbl wrote:Bobby and Sharna walked the red carpet together at last years CMAs.  Seemed a given that ABC, which is airing the CMAs, would use the opportunity to cross promote DWTS.  
Both Bobby and Sharna presented an award together last year. Sharna needed to be there just like Bobby did. It made sense they would go together.

Hannah is presenting an award with someone else, not Alan. Hannah is also working doing interviews for On the Red Carpet. I don’t think Alan has to be there with her like Sharna did with Bobby.

I think it would look very odd for ABC to exclude Alan. He’s her partner on one of their shows. Is he supposed to sit in the hotel all night?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:43 pm

mbl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I think it would look very odd for ABC to exclude Alan.  He’s her partner on one of their shows.  Is he supposed to sit in the hotel all night?
Considering Hannah is presenting an award and is doing actual work, I think she got a plus one. It seems like a no-brainer that she would take him. I just think it was her choice and she wasn’t forced into it by ABC. 

My point is that this is different from Bobby and Sharna. Bobby and Sharna had no choice but to go together since they were presenting together. They had work to do. Hannah and Alan don’t.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna