SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:18 pm

blueblues wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:All Christian men are not bad. Nor are all southern men. Nor are all country singers. Hannah is a southern Christian who loves country Music and there’s is nothing wrong with her wanting a man with a similar background and interests. All JMO
Sure, but given her experiences, how she has changed and grown and the changes she has made in her life, I don’t think those are the types of men she is going for anymore.
All JMO

You don’t think she likes Christian, southern men anymore? She was just at the CMAs saying she was open to mingle there and date a country singer. I do not see Hannah excluding men like her from her dating pool because she didn’t find love on tv. That would be odd.JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:34 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yes, I'm hoping absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I do wonder though about the arguing she always talks about. Is it that they're so alike that they are doomed to clash, and so will just remain friends, while each looks to find someone who is their opposite, i.e. more laid back, so as to calm the waters? Or, like hubby and myself, does the fact that they are alike enable each of them to empathize with the other's struggles and forgive more readily, something which is so important in a relationship? We shall see..

The other issue is Hannah's prioritization of finding someone of faith. It appears alan has a spiritual if not necessarily a religious side, having survived a health scare in the recent past. But Hannah on her season seemed determined to find a scripture centered Christian, and as we know that is not alan. I think that more than anything will remain a stumbling block, unless and until Hannah can find support from fellow believers that differences in religious practice are not in fact deal breakers. Jmo

IMO Hannah's dream guy would be a Country singer from Nashville. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 4256136633 I don't see her and Alan evolving into a romantic long term relationship, Friendship yes maybe even Friends with benefits for a while ( especially if they go on tour together) but I don't see  them having anything more. (of course I'm always wrong laugh out loud laugh out loud ) but that's how I see it. They became close having to see each other every day for hours on end and right at the time that Hannah needed a friend of the opposite sex in her life from all she was going through with the break up and with Tyler not wanting to give it another shot so I think she threw everything into DWTS and Alan was that partner who was able to pick her up from it all. I think she'll remain friendly with Colton, Tyler, and Alan but I just don't see her life long love being Alan  JMO

IMO if she wanted a country singer she would have moved to Nashville and not LA.  But anything is possible.

IMO she moved to LA because that's where the opportunities were going to be for her at this time. They knew long before it was announced to the public that she would be invited to do DWTS (Also, IMO was a gift to her from ABC for screwing her on her season), along with her still being under contract with ABC LA was the place to be (where most of the contestants relocate after the show.,as we've seen). JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:24 pm

Billysmom wrote:So funny!!!!   https://www.instagram.com/p/B5YyHk7nfKX/

I was starting to post my ovaries were bursting, glad I waited to watch the vid.

Wait a minute? Are there 2 Mirror Ball Trophies? Hannah had a post where she's in bed and a trophy on the nightstand. And now we have this with Alan? Did these two go home to their respective families or did they have to pick whose family gets them this Thanksgiving ;) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:28 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:

I was starting to post my ovaries were bursting, glad I waited to watch the vid.

Wait a minute? Are there 2 Mirror Ball Trophies? Hannah had a post where she's in bed and a trophy on the nightstand. And now we have this with Alan? Did these two go home to their respective families or did they have to pick whose family gets them this Thanksgiving ;) ?

They each get a mirror ball.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 pm

@Jolena I think that’s why she fell for and chose Jed - a country singer from Nashville. Re Hannah and Alan, IMO it wouldn’t be easy dating a professional dancer, you’d have to not be the jealous type. They do seem to have a lot of chemistry and are very loving for being just friends. I guess you must become quite close spending all that time together

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:

They each get a mirror ball.

I see. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:52 pm

What a lovely post! https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Y5gHQnWkx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Y9KYFJyCR/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:28 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Jolena I think that’s why she fell for and chose Jed - a country singer from Nashville.   Re Hannah and Alan, IMO it wouldn’t be easy dating a professional dancer, you’d have to not be the jealous type.  They do seem to have a lot of chemistry and are very loving for being just friends.   I guess you must become quite close spending all that time together

She also said she could be herself with Jed and talk to him for hours and that he always knew what she needed. So it wasn’t just her southern roots. She just clicked with him. Viewers don’t see everything. Too bad he wasn’t the man she thought he was.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Billysmom wrote:What a lovely post! https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Y5gHQnWkx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Y9KYFJyCR/

That's hilarious. I wonder how its twin Tango Brown is doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:11 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone think Hannah and Alan's choice of music for their Freestyle "Hollarback Girl" was chosen as a big FU to the judges?  I'm not well versed in today's pop music so I just went and read the lyrics, and thought... hmmm  question

Also, in that part of their freestyle when Hannah was dancing solo, you can see the judges and Len wasn't even watching, he was looking down.
Yeah, apparently Gwen Stefani wrote that song because she was called a cheerleader because of how she acts and she hated it laugh out loud

The judges actually have video screens on their table so that they can see things up close while the contestant is dancing so Len wasn’t ignoring her. He was actually smiling huge and clapping for her during her waltz. I think the judges, at least Len and Bruno, really liked Hannah, but they had to follow a certain narrative as it was clear the show was pushing for an Ally win so Hannah was often underscored.

That's pretty funny!  I guess it was a bit of a FU laugh out loud  

Makes sense about Len.  Though I never got the sense that Len liked Hannah, maybe initially but later I didn't get that impression.  

laugh out loud yep and the music video is mostly Gwen as a high school cheerleader too! I loved that Hannah danced to that song cause I love it and I'm a Gwen fan. also Hannah's lifts in her freestyle were really good! What a fun season/win for her! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 1f49c

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 8367-910 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 I_got_13 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 80 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Different focused article for Hannah....

https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-reality-tv-fashion-muse

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Rookie wrote:Different focused article for Hannah....

https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-reality-tv-fashion-muse

That's a good article but I wish they had put the dresses they've mentioned in the article. I have tons to research. IMO, aside from the clothes she's wearing, it's her smile that elevates it further. I'm still blown away by that white dress she wore at the OTRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna