SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:58 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Well, he's the right age for Keira, and she obviously doesn't mind guys who are a bit intense, but I find him so incredibly awkward to watch that I really hope he's not on it.

At least Flo isn't on this year, she's in Bali at the moment.... UNLESS SHE'S NOT, and she's really on her way to Fiji? What kind of Melbourne based influencer leaves town the day before Melbourne Cup unless they've got something in the pipeline?

Well Flo's had so much work done recently they could cast her as an unknown international contestant and no one would be any the wiser IMO. laugh out loud

She said at the end of S2 she's done with Bach but she's got that new nose to pay off now so... no idea  I'd happily watch her again - she's a hoot IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:06 am

"Leaked" Cast List.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 KPlWehj

Source

Looks like they're going for a showdown between Renee and Ciarran as predicted.  Also looks like Jamie has good lawyers.  Hugesmile

No Matty but I wouldn't expect him to be listed until after he's booted from Angie's season.  Unless he's still dating the MAFS girl.

Bachelor In Paradise will likely return to screens in April, with filming occurring at Fiji's Mango Bay Resort on the Coral Coast over the next four weeks.

As per previous seasons, the program is expected to start with around 12 cast members at the resort, with many more then intruding each day.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:47 am

My reaction to this “leaked” cast list :

Ciarran - well, duh, this was always going to happen
Jamie - no thank you, first boot please
Niranga - yes please, and actually show him this time
Abbie - again, duh, out of all the certainties in the world, Abbie appearing on BIP was the most certain
Helena - yes, again, never any doubt about this one, and will enjoy watching her if she can stop overthinking
Renee - ultimate Bradbury
Sogand - yes please, as long as it’s early season, fun Sogand, not late season paranoid Sogand. And could her gay bestie come and bartend, or do commentary, he was great
Jessica - does she even go here? Funnily enough I did check her Insta this morning because I think I’d seen her having some Insta bants with Abbie over the weekend, and it would make sense for them to cast an ally for Abbie so that she won’t feel as “bullied” this time. 
Julia - why? I don’t remember anything compelling about Julia that rates her over other girls from Matt’s season
Brittney - yes, as long as there’s another kook for her to hook up with. But could end up being this seasons Rachael, a 2 time loser
Keira - just no. That is all
Kiki - yes, she would be good fun. She looks trashy, and I wasn’t happy about her when she was first announced for Richie’s season, but she was quite sweet and fun from what we saw of her.

Notable omission’s from this list that I’m expecting to see are Elly and Emma. Unless Elly has been smelling her own farts that much that she thinks she’s a chance for Bette, so is holding out on BIP. And I think Dog Park Bill will get another run unfortunately.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:58 am

Anyone noticed the huge discrepancy   between girls vs guys? There are ONLY 3 men!!! With 9 women fighting for them; there MUST be more that are not yet announced! And if IRC there is a steady income of both on the first episodes and it’s never more that 1 or 2 more of one gender...Do you gals think it’s because more guys from Angie’s season will not be announced yet? Or are they having more trouble finding candidates with the males ? question

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:10 am

@Dirty Street Pie I enjoyed your reaction to the list and echo many of your thoughts laugh out loud  Elly is dreaming if she thinks she's got a shot at Bette and I really didn't care for her at all by the time she went from Matt's season.  IMO Julia is there because she's sweet and conservative - there seems to be a trend towards casting conservative people in trashy shows this year (see e.g. Love Island)

@Astrobach Yes I think a lot of the guys will come from Angie's top group so they need to wait for them to be eliminated IMO.  I'd say Alex, Jackson and Matty are all dead certs.  I really want Timm to be there but I just don't know how they'd swing it since he will presumably be required to do all the final 2 media waffle here in AU.  I bet he'd much rather be getting trashed on an tropical island.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:12 am

They do always have a harder time to find male contestants for Bette AU, so there will probably be a couple of internationals to pad it out. And of Angie’s remaining guys I could see Jackson, Alex and Timm getting a start, but they obviously can’t announce them until their last episode has been aired.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:17 am

When’s the finale? Next Thursday? Timm could do the waffle on the Thursday morning, but would probably have to wait till the next day to fly out as he’s so recognisable and be sitting round the pool sipping cocktails by not even half way through filming if they’re there for a month. He’d maybe be coming in around when Apollo did on first BIP.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:When’s the finale? Next Thursday? Timm could do the waffle on the Thursday morning, but would probably have to wait till the next day to fly out as he’s so recognisable and be sitting round the pool sipping cocktails by not even half way through filming if they’re there for a month. He’d maybe be coming in around when Apollo did on first BIP.

Yeah finale will be Thurs 14th so I guess they could have him roll in that weekend like a big sexy steam train to break up the established couples.  Such a waste not to have him there from the start IMO but any Timm's better than no Timm I guess. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f61c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:50 am

@Bobette your description of Timm as a big sexy steam train is very apt. And as you say, some Timm is better than no Timm at all.
Who has Dear Abbie expressed interest in? I can see her aiming for the biggest fish, so I guess Ciarran if he comes in early, then maybe Bradbury and Timm come in at the same time to cause disruption in that relationship? Abbie could be collecting F2’s, first Todd, then Timm.... all they need to do is parachute Michael Turnbull and Jarrod in there, and she could collect them all  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:14 am

@Dirty Street Pie In the 3 day period during which I was able to stand following Abbie on IG, she did recaps of the first eps of Angie's season and was visibly salivating over Timm and Ciarran, which I'm sure had nothing to do with the fact that they were also the most popular with the audience. Rolling Eyes Also, that FB video of Timm swinging his manhood around probably piqued her interest. laugh out loud

I can just imaging the drivel she's going to spout around the pool to Ciarran regarding why HE was allowed to strip naked but SHE was sl*t shamed and yada yada yada but he'll probably be too busy dodging Renee.  IMO his inclusion almost certainly rules him out as Lead - unless TPTB feel the need to put things to bed with Renee first and see if everyone still likes him - but I think it's now unlikely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:19 am

Absolutely @Bobette no matter how popular someone is, they'll never do 3 seasons back to back, so I agree that Ciarran doing BIP will rule him out as lead, I'd say they'll go another unknown lead for Bach next year seeing as Matt was so well recieved.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:32 am

@Dirty Street Pie Yep, agreed, and I suspect Ciarran will not come out of Paradise smelling like roses.  Should have tapped out on a high silly boy rather than wading into the minefield of exposing dirty ex-laundry on camera!  Will not end well IMO, unless he and Renee have a pact to reunite so don't care and are just putting on a show.  Will be a main storyline either way I'm sure.

ETA:  Elly saying she won't be there.  K bye hi
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem