SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:14 pm

When did BIP start filming this year? Do we know what day?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:57 pm

sprout wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ha ha, someone posted the pic of Carlin on a private Bach Facebook group I'm on, so was waiting for it to come out. If they're not together, or pretending to be together he's probably just having a little break before all the media this week. And I'm sure that TPTB would have subtly hinted that if Carlin would like a little break before finale week, Fiji would be an EXCELLENT choice for him laugh out loud

I was waiting rather impatiently for this pic to do the rounds. Gave me a good laugh though 😂

Me too laugh out loud  There were some other interesting tidbits too.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Bringing this over here as well. Looks like all F3 are in Fiji. Some last rays of sunshine before the finale.

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you to an anonymous person that Timm and Ryan have also been spotted in Fiji. 

So definitely a redo of Taite and Todd back in Fiji. Same old same old  Hugesmile  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:When did BIP start filming this year? Do we know what day?

Abbie and Britt flew out Sunday 3rd Nov and I'm guessing they were first so filming probably started a few days later IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:59 pm

@Bobette TYSM bestbud! so it could be one or more of the F3 are in Fiji and filming and having them all there keeps them off the scent. Will have to keep an eye out!

Which of the men that have already left do we think are part of the original cast? I'd be shocked if Ciarrian wasn't so if he's spotted with others post-filming started for BIP then I suspect he doesn't want to go on? Or was given an incentive to go on later?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:10 pm

@AllAboutLove We think Ciarran and Renee are both there already.  Those pics of him with Kiki were before they flew out (the article says "as they shopped together in Sydney on November 4") so I think they would have arrived a day or two after Queen Abbie.  

Jackson would probably have gone straight after he did his F4 media so would have been there by the weekend IMO.  And Jamie's lawyers probably insisted he be there from the beginning to give him maximum redemption time so he's probably a starter too IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:16 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud so Ciarrian was getting his last minute pap moment then. I am sure he is loving it on BIP then bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 4256136633 It will be interesting to see if his edit is good. It always seems like those with good edits it's downhill from there. If Renee is there too I will have to see if there's any truth to the rumors that they planned to hook up there.

Jackson going on Bette then BIP cracks me up considering how his father was. He's young so why not go and explore those things now. Perhaps he didn't want the pressure of having to do the family business and it will always be there when the tv opportunities dry up. Perhaps find someone on BIP too.

I really hope this year is the year we get one successful and lasting couple. Wish it didn't air so many months after filming but it would be nice if we get one couple out of it that makes it all the way like with Bach and Bette.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:21 pm

@AllAboutLove did you see the article @Vjeff posted on Jackson's thread about his Dad's yacht?  Methinks Papa Garlick's party ethic is actually just as strong as his work ethic.  bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3806527698

Yeah I'd like to see a lasting couple too.  I find it far more believable that people could fall in love living together 24/7 for a month as opposed to the regular Bach/Bette setup. :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:46 pm

@Bobette oh wow! He's definitely living good then with his yacht! laugh out loud

I thought that too, but so far Bette and Bach Aus have proven that they're more lasting. I think it's the lack of proposal and they take their time more getting married and things but still serious relationships.

BIP Aus I am not sure the contestants for BIP they put together there are all that compatible. I think they need to cast better for Bach and Bette and then perhaps see better results when it comes to BIP too so they have a better pool to choose from and not just villains and so many MOTs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Emma's putting a lot of effort into trying to convince people she's in Ireland. She's either posting postcard like shots of the Irish countryside or herself mugging for the camera in a nondescript room. I really hope that she's actually on BIP, because if she's in Ireland she's not having much fun laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:01 am

Abbie's either out, or has full access to her phone, as she's posting some shill, and replying to comments. I'd be very surprised if she was already out, so I guess they're just letting them have their phones? Or there was no one there that she liked, so she pulled a big flounce in the hopes of being named Bette? Who knows?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:13 am

The thought of Abbie, who would have probably thought she'd be the queen of paradise, being sent home early because nobody gave her a rose is too delicious to contemplate  giggling
But I reckon, it's probably a flounce. I can imagine her wanting to control it. Like you say @Dirty Street Pie, I'm thinking she wouldn't want to leave as part of a "couple" because that would put her out of the running for bachelorette (even if the couple didn't work out)

(unless something weird is happening with the start of filming??)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem