SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by toastie Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:34 pm

ciarran just posted a pic at the gym! do we think he is home? twist!

toastie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:53 pm

toastie wrote:ciarran just posted a pic at the gym! do we think he is home? twist!

Nice pick up @toastie! thumbsup

I am suspicious of the leg tatts.  The image is flipped so I rotated it back to the "correct" view for comparison to the ones of him just before he left for Paradise.  I think it might be a throwback; his left leg seems to have additional ink in the beach pic.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 TJkGWQM

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 SgW8Fq8

Source

Suspicious timing IMO for him to post this the same day as Timm.  They might have told them both to post something during a filming break to keep people off the scent.  Also Renee is still MIA.  What do you reckon?  My gut is saying he's still there...

ETA:  Closeups.  It looks like that dot indicated by the orange arrow is missing in the gym pic so probably taken in Darwin while Angie's season was airing IMO before his elimination.  Also his hair is whiter blonde in the beach pics so they are later IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 0lW9buD

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 8eDxBgy

Calling it: this is a red herring, suggesting Ciarran's still in Paradise just like Timm IMO.

ETA:  Alex also still there IMO.  Today is not race day at Morphettville and I'm sure I've seen this pic before.  Nice try Alex. Hugesmile

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Et19FSU

Source

And finally, JPJ recently posted his first pic since Nov 7 and a friend commented that he was "back"  Suspect One to watch IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 CICAlXt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:37 am

Looks like Alex still hasn't combed his hair lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Out of the US franchise, I agree that JPJ and Jordan are highly possible.
I had a thought of Jordan specifically and he just reappeared after a pretty long ‘ no posting ‘ hiatus. If he was anywhere else, he would document it for sure, so the chances are 99 % that he was there.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Thanks @Astrobach. yes I agree both are likely contestants IMO and would add some spice to an otherwise lacklustre cast.  Not sure what they'd make of the AU girls but considering they're both back in the US now I guess we can gather NOT MUCH.  laugh out loud    

Copying this over from Timm's thread.  IMO TPTB did exactly what I figured - send him in late when everyone else is already paired up (and after Abbie left so she didn't get chance to sully him laugh out loud); he leaves single, giving them the option to cast him as Lead.  

Paradise will air while Bach is still being filmed but if he's only there for a couple of eps it could just serve as a "refresher".  Would be a spoiler that he leaves Fiji single but I don't think they'd care - bigger fish to fry on the back of Timm's current popularity IMO.

Bobette wrote:

...snipped

I've just seen something which suggests Timm is home so may have been in & out of Paradise quick (keeping him single for Lead potential IMO).  

Currently cross-checking some IG stories to confirm... BRB

ETA:  OK yep I think this checks out - Timm back in Melb as of last night IMO (and appears to be wearing a Fijian shirt Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698 )

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 353EIv6

Source

ETA:  Regarding Bill commenting on Timm's pic - safe to say they didn't meet in Fiji and Bill's just using Timm's profile to draw attention to himself IMO.  

There's a whole comment thread of him arguing with women and/or trying to pick them up (and I couldn't help but read his whiny comments in his voice laugh out loud)

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 C7ytxIk

Source

Also, since it seems like Alex and Britt are both still in Paradise - what do we think the chances are they've paired up?  They could be the feel good couple of the season, and both live on the GC so they'd have real world potential IMO.  Must keep watch... :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:42 pm

wow theres been great sleuthing on here, brilliant reading. Thank you everyone yes
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Bobette wrote:Timm's definitely back in AU and has acquired a baby. laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 JJ8kQD6

Source

ETA:  OK this is interesting.  Is Jasmine single ATM?  Could she have been in Paradise?  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 ZSxHjnL

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 OqXaMMo

Source

I can't see any noticeable gaps on her IG but maybe she pre-prepared some posts...?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:47 pm

Jasmine did an AMA on the bachelor subreddit 10 days ago, so she wasn’t in paradise then. & yes she’s single.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Thanks @ReneeM yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:56 pm

I love Jasmine and i would so love to see her again on my TV!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:59 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I love Jasmine and i would so love to see her again on my TV!!

Absolutely - same here - probably my favourite Lead to date.  I didn't agree with her F1 choice, and her ATFR was one of the most bizarre and awkward things I've ever watched, but loved her as Lead.  

I could see them bringing her in as a potential match for Timm but not sure the dates fit unless she was only there for a few days. no idea Might just be a reciprocal IG follow thing but one to watch IMO.

ETA:  I just read the aforementioned AMA and she said she's been single "since the [Canadian] summertime" and would be open to Paradise.  She seemed very keen on Winter Games too.  Interesting.

ETAA:  She also said JPJ is her favourite male from the franchise.  Hmmmmmmm.... If he was there she may have been keen....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:18 pm

@Bobette just saw that too, Jasmine following Timm and saw her liking Timm’s pics. And Timm following her back! I can actually see her with Timm :yes: She’s adventurous, fun, kind, outdoorsy and I could see them together too :yes: too bad she hasn’t been on any other show yet or BIP aus? I’d love to see her back on tv :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem