SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Bobette wrote:Nichole wants in. Mean Girl redemption edit incoming.

Yes! I’m here for that. Even though she wasn’t really that mean laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:09 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:Nichole wants in. Mean Girl redemption edit incoming.

Yes! I’m here for that. Even though she wasn’t really that mean laugh out loud

Yeah she'll be perfect - sarcastic Ice Queen who's actually not mean at all but just putting up defensive walls to protect her heart.  All she needs the love of a good man on a tropical island to melt her frozen heart.  This stuff writes itself I tell you.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Ah nuts.  I figured this would happen but still disappointed we don't get to see it on TV instead of via staged New Idea photos and an article that can't even get his season right.  Oh well, have fun kids.

The Bachelor's Abbie Chatfield and Todd King: It's on!

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 PWe4lDC

The new couple can't keep their hands of each other. - by New Idea 06 OCT 2019

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 XEY0TCp

She may not have won Matt Agnew’s heart on this year’s The Bachelor, but Abbie Chatfield isn’t sitting at home crying.

Exclusive photos reveal the blonde bombshell has well and truly moved on, as she was spotted getting very close and cosy with former Bachelorette contestant, Todd King.

Todd – who was runner-up on Sophie Monk’s season [ dizzy ]– and Abbie looked very happy together as they frolicked on the beach in Noosa, Queensland.

In scenes reminiscent of that solo beach date with Matt, this time Abbie, 24, wrapped her arms and legs around Todd, 26, as the pair shared a passionate kiss.

Rumours of a secret tryst between the two runners-up ran rife during the recent season of The Bachelor, and now it seems we have proof that those whispers could be true!

“Abbie has been talking to multiple guys on Instagram including … last year’s runner-up from Ali Oetjen’s season of The Bachelorette, Todd King,” an insider dished to New Idea last month.

Rumours reached fever pitch when Abbie posted an impassioned note on the horrors of sl*t-shaming on Instagram, and Todd commented, leading the pair to a flirty exchange.

“Absolutely living for this! I can't stand the double standards. Well said, Abbie,” Todd wrote.

“Send me a date card already, you feminist icon,” Abbie replied, whipping fans into a frenzy.

It follows on from reports that Abbie had admitted to a secret romance since leaving the Bachie mansion.

“I am dating someone, but I can’t say who it is,” she apparently gushed to another contestant.

Both Todd and Abbie were left heartbroken after coming so close to love, only to be dumped on national TV.

But could the shared experience only make this budding new romance even stronger?

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 VUxL1JS

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 5snttF9

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Yf015ez

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:44 pm

@Bobette Don't worry. They still have time to break up only to meet up again on BIP...quelle horreur!!! Let the drama ensue....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:53 pm

Saw the same info posted in Abbie’s thread. Imo it’s likely they were dating on the DL and when she went to perth to see Todd before Matt’s season finale even aired.

Abbie’s 100% Todd’s type so I’d be more shocked if they weren’t dating. I don’t know how serious she is but I think Todd is someone who’d adore her and treat her very well.

I do think Todd is truly into her and has been. If he had been the bachelor he’d have totally picked her imo. She’s the first girl he’s been with since last year and he definitely wanted to make it known on IG he was interested.

As for Abbie I guess I’ll find out how serious she is and whether she’d choose Todd over going on BIP. He’d definitely choose her over that show imo.

BIP AU is a waste imo considering how it’s filmed and the bip finale airs almost 6 months later and none of them last. Only reason to go on is to gain followers and get free stuff, raise one’s profile and be an influencer more.

If any of these contestants are truly interested in each other they don’t need to wait for the show and I can see Todd would never wait and looks like he didn’t.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Don't worry. They still have time to break up only to meet up again on BIP...quelle horreur!!! Let the drama ensue....

I really hope they don't pull that stunt again.  It was bad enough watching Richie get berated, Todd would be cowering under the table. laugh out loud I like them together and think they are well suited - I was hoping they could be our first successful BiP couple. Oh well.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:05 pm

@Bobette I think they’re suited well together too. If they really are into each other they’re better off without BIP. For the Aussie shows it’s blah and not worth it for them imo. They could get more attention and opportunity as a couple without it and not have to wait until May 2020 finale airing to “reveal” themselves as a couple which is ridiculous and TEN need to change that if they ever hope to have a successful BIP couple. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:07 pm

@AllAboutLove Yeah I totally agree - and going on BiP would probably have been the end of Todd's police dream for sure - I'm just miffed because I'm invested and I wanted to see them together. Placate me with LOTS of IG stories please you two! Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:12 pm

@Bobette I understand console bestbud! I honestly always thought she was cast for Todd. If he’d have been the bachelor they’d be together imo 100%. It seems they are fine with paparazzi photo shoots so we may get see them that way. TEN has done a great job with Bette and Bach. They need to work on BIP and scheduling and things if they ever hope to have a successful BIP couple. It’s ludicrous for them to assume contestants would wait so long. No way todd and Abbie could hold out for months on end laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:No way todd and Abbie could hold out for months on end laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 TRUTH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:No way todd and Abbie could hold out for months on end laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 TRUTH.  

Well, she was soooooo horny after a few months of enforced celibacy during Matt's season. Dry humping wasn't getting it done. :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:09 pm

Looks like Nichole has her sights set on a Nice Boy for her Paradise romance.  YES GIRL WELL DONE.   thumbsup

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 4N0eybJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem