SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:11 pm

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 2292733854 Well this explains why we had so many more girls on the list than boys.

Bachelor in Paradise's 'WILDEST' season yet will see 'everyone hooking up' - before the contestants are left shocked by a bizarre new twist

While steamy hook-ups come with the territory, this year the Bachelor in Paradise contestants are set to take their racy antics to the next level.

Speaking of the 'wild' new series, a source told Woman's Day that the ex-Bachelor and Bachelorette stars had 'no strong desire to create any meaningful connections'.

In a further twist, the participants were left blindsided when three men, who had never appeared in The Bachelor franchise before, were added to the mix.

'They were unsuccessful [applying] for Angie [Kent]'s season, but then got fast-tracked to Paradise. It was so bizarre,' an insider told New Idea.

A male contestant hinted that the newcomers hadn't received a warm welcome by those who had already been on The Bachelor or Bachelorette.

'We had no idea who they were when they walked in. They thought that bringing in three random guys would rattle our cages; they wanted us to feel threatened,' the source told New Idea.

Another contestant made a similar claim, telling the magazine: 'They couldn't join in our conversations because they had nothing in common with us. It was awkward.'

Source

Time to re-check everyone's follow lists... :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Wow not a fan of this at all. They must have been sooo short on guys to do this. I would much rather watch only the people we've seen on the franchise before and now sleuthing becomes much more of a challenge. Even checking their follow lists is tough because I think we would've noticed if a random person was followed by a lot of contestants already.

The part about having nothing in common with the outsiders is a bit extreme, surely they don't just talk about the Bachelor all day... or maybe they do laugh out loud.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:29 pm

@bachie.bachie Yeah I'm not enthused either.  You mentioned before this guy looks like someone from US Survivor - who was that?  The red string on his wrist does make me think he could still be American - I don't think many Australians wear them?

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Fcv65mb

Source

And this is probably just some random AU dude then (shirt looks like Niranga's but the silhouette was never a perfect match)  If anyone can be bothered trying to match his silhouette to IG profile pics on known contestant's follow lists, knock yourselves out - I can't.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 C8esG1W

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:30 pm

@bobette deleted my survivor comment because I changed my mind haha! Upon looking again I couldn't see the resemblance at all (must've been a first time look thing that then disappeared). It was Wardog but he's too old and not appealing at all on the show laugh out loud
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:30 pm

@bachie.bachie - Gotcha.  Hugesmile

I agree with what you said about this being a reflection of the poor selection of male Bette contestants they had to choose from (though bringing Jake back was already an indication of that IMO laugh out loud).  

Maybe they should have cast these "rejects" on Angie's season rather than people like Wazza and Jess who were clearly only there for "controversy" IMO.  Think long term when casting please TPTB!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:51 pm

Okay so I thought a good place to start looking for these mystery guys was Mary's instagram since we know she might get to the end with an unidentified man and probably follows her babydaddy laugh out loud. Of her 350 ish followers there's one guy with lots of BIP contestant cross follows (and some comments from contestants too). He could be a crew member or have another association with the show... but he could be a candidate? His instagram link is attached if anyone wants to have a suss.
Instagram Link

ETA: Followed by Alisha, Glenn, Mary, Renee, Jackson, Brittany, Brittney, Cassandra, Niranga, Jamie, Alex, Jake, Jess, Helena, Brooke and Megan

Last edited by bachie.bachie on Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:29 pm

bachie.bachie wrote:Okay so I thought a good place to start looking for these mystery guys was Mary's instagram since we know she might get to the end with an unidentified man and probably follows her babydaddy laugh out loud. Of her 350 ish followers there's one guy with lots of BIP contestant cross follows (and some comments from contestants too). He could be a crew member or have another association with the show... but he could be a candidate? His instagram link is attached if anyone wants to have a suss.
Instagram Link

Good pick up! Certainly looks like he was there with all those follows. He's not a crew member.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Good job @bachie.bachie - I recognise his username for some reason.  There was an exchange on one of the BiP IG pics between him and him and someone - Renee I think (too lazy to go back and look laugh out loud).  No posts between October 21 and November 19.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 KiZ7fm3

Source

ETA: Oh yeah he's on for sure IMO.  The Paradise girls are all up in his Likes.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 HzeiBAf

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 O5bhfe4

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 NYJLotg

Source

I wonder if this is him (no red string bracelets on his IG though that I can see)

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Fcv65mb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:55 pm

He has 14 BIP3 cast members following him wow
Not even sure if he's the middle guy in this picture but there's a similar string band
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Screen26

Different band here but still shows a preference for wearing them
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Screen27
Source
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:01 am

@bachie.bachie.  Nice.  Hair and nose are both a good match too so it could be him in the SC but even if not he's definitely on the show IMO considering cross-contamination with his SM and known contestants. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:08 am

@Bobette Woow! That explains a LOT! laugh out loud I agree that he looks like the guy beside Keira. Do you think his hands could match one of the ring shots? His very short ‘side hair’ would match the silhouette we see maybe?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:14 am

Okay I had a look through all of his followers to try and find the other two guys and a significant proportion of his followers have 'Perth' or 'WA' in their bio. (Won't screenshot to maintain the privacy of random people haha) This is a pretty clear sign that he is from the Perth area himself IMO. What if Alisha moved to Perth for him and not for Glenn? He actually has a very similar look to Jules.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem