SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:42 pm

I would think if it was in July, it would have to be early in the month. College football duties will start up the end of the month and I'm sure they would like to take a honeymoon.

If things go as scheduled for college football this year, games are slated to start Aug 29. Teams with a game that date would be allowed to start fall camp on July 31. Jordan is usually part of the previews for each team that airs right about that time.

So my best guess is end of June/beginning of July, say between June 20 and July 11.

I know in a live they talked about if they can't do it this year, they will wait til 2021 mainly because of Jordan's fall schedule.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by vernie113 Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:11 am

I have a friend at SEC who overheard someone invited to the wedding that it is on August 1, 2020 the date finale aired in 2016. It it after SEC media days that ends July 16/17 ? . If it is August 1, then i think it is too early to cancel now (4 months away) .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Ooh Vernie, thanks for the information. Would you say your source is 100% credible and certain? And if that's the date, then I'm hopeful for them, COVID-19, please go away and leave our Earth alone. You have done enough damage. Be safe everyone!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:10 pm

vernie113 wrote:I have a friend at SEC who overheard someone invited to the wedding that it is on August 1, 2020 the date finale aired in 2016. It it after SEC media days  that ends July 16/17 ? . If it is August 1, then i think it is too early to cancel now (4 months away) .

So why are both of them saying either May to July or June/July? Why aren't they saying August? Because August 1 is not July.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:27 pm

That's a good question @HavaDrPepper.

ETA: If the wedding was August 1, wouldn't it be a bit soon for them to hand out invites? I don't know.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:08 pm

aviej wrote:That's a good question @HavaDrPepper.

ETA: If the wedding was August 1, wouldn't it be a bit soon for them to hand out invites? I don't know.

I would think it's way too soon , I always thought the timing was approx 6-8 weeks before the wedding but today they seem to be sending them out alot sooner (now save the date cards come out 1 yr before) and the invites 4-5 months before. I received a wedding invite for a June wedding and I got the invite end of January. I guess it's up to the couple if they have the venue and date far in advance and depending on if it's a destination wedding I guess the sooner guests can plan & prepare the better. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:27 pm

JoJo and Jordan return to our screens next Monday on Listen to Your Heart.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:45 pm

Prepare yourself for the most awesome (and far from dramatic) event in Bachelorette history. You and a friend will virtually meet up with Rachel Lindsey, JoJo Fletcher, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Becca Kufrin for the inaugural Women Tell All: Girl Power Edition! This is your chance to ask your favorite ladies to spill the tea (but not the wine) on their lives as the bachelorette, what we’d never know just from watching the show and how things have changed since. Ask Rachel how she balanced being an attorney while on the show. Get the scoop from JoJo on filming Cash Pad with Jordan. Chat with Kaitlyn about her new wine label. Beg Becca to bring her corgi in for an intro. We’ll even hook you up with a $200 stipend to order your favorite meal. So… will you accept this rose?
https://www.omaze.com/products/bachelorette-women-tell-all?oa_h=3A9ILP1CyIUcenVl-Xpbcw&utm_term=bachelorette-women-tell-all&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=Rachel_Launch_TW&utm_content=video_Pitch_Self-Filmed&influencer=Rachel+Lindsey

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:26 pm

The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart is Hosting a Monday Night Mixer and You're Invited wrote:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1143823/the-bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-is-hosting-a-monday-night-mixer-and-you-re-invited
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Welcome the new member of the family  JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 14 1f60d

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 14 12153b10

https://www.instagram.com/joelle_fletcher/?hl=en IG stories

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:33 pm

omg!!! How adorable!!! Congrats Jordan JoJo and Jackson!

:Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:31 am

Be still my heart heartglasses
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

+25
George1218
justcallmegranny
frajosfanofchris
mtnlvr55
albean99