SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:21 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 am

Oh Abbie confuses my head so much. I think she genuinely believes what she is saying. Maybe the difference is she is coming at this as a 23 year old, I feel she lacks wisdom sometimes and it comes across as very competitive. For the record I don’t see a lot coming from Matt’s side with Abbie. It seems obligatory
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:23 am

Enough wrote:I think I am in the minority. I don't think Elly is such a sweet heart. She is also playing the game like Abbie

Completely agree with you. That behaviour was completely bitchy tonight. As I've said before if Abbie was the one who had booked a 9 week Europe trip straight after filming like Elly did then she would have been crucified for it by the other girls.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 am

Enough wrote:I think I am in the minority. I don't think Elly is such a sweet heart. She is also playing the game like Abbie

Same. I think she's very average to look at for one thing compared to the other girls who are left - sorry not sorry, but I think aesthetic counts on tv -, and I think she's playing the game just as hard as Abbie (eg when she tried to take the date card last week), and I think worrying more about Abbie than her relationship with Matt shows she's not pure of motivation either. I think I'm just automatically biased against that overdone ocker talk too, very Honey Badger. All that "streuth" stuff.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 am

Vjeff wrote:

Completely agree with you. That behaviour was completely bitchy tonight. As I've said before if Abbie was the one who had booked a 9 week Europe trip straight after filming like Elly did then she would have been crucified for it by the other girls.

:yes: Count me in too.  Even her face has changed too since she's been on the warpath against Abbie.  She looks meaner IMO.

ETA: Exactly like this!

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 am

Matt pulling Chelsie away first 😏

ETA: Buuuuut of course we don't get to see any of it.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:32 am

Elly's marshmallows not tasting too sweet now IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:33 am

This is the second time that Abbie has cut off one of the ladies when they have tried to confront her about her intentions in front of the camera (1st was Sogand)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:33 am

I sense Elly knew she was not the one so did everything she could to ensure that she had influence in who was the one. Bad move imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:34 am

Sundy wrote:I sense Elly knew she was not the one so did everything she could to ensure that she had influence in who was the one. Bad move imo

Can anyone think of a time when snitching worked out well for the snitchee? I can't. Always backfires. Focus on yourselves ladies!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:37 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am

Re: Elly saying Abbie's just in it for the 'gram: people on twitter have pointed out Elly has twice the followers Abbie has.  Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking