SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:09 pm

What a great finale! There was never any doubt in my mind that he’d choose Chelsie even if those dastardly producers tried to trick us! What a beautiful couple...and what a performance Abbie produced 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Episode 16, Part B

Ahoy Hartbeespoort Dam!  Ah, how many times I have gazed at your rolling hills in that damn helicopter screen cap and had to Google how to spell your name.  Abbie appears wearing some superhot lace mini pantstuit thing and in the distance I can hear Todd on the phone frantically booking his flight to Fiji.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 F2i3ugY

Source: Tenplay

Abbie and Matt recline under a tree and she says "it's just so perfect, I feel like nothing can go wrong."  Uh oh.  Hot tip:  If they make you read out that voiceline, you can bet your sweet lace-clad booty things are about to go wrong.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 UfWI6vZ

Matt relays to Abbie Kate's list of grievances, especially the unforgivable sin of being 23.  Abbie says she felt it was hard to defend her age because she can't do anything about it, and if anything the situation has improved, "since I've gotten older" laugh out loud

The chopper arrives and whisks us off for a tour of some delightful panoramic scenery and stock footage of African wildlife TPTB probably bought off the net.  They check out the Tswaing impact crater, giggling and pashing along the way.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 UPVWcxu

Night portion and Matt is already starting to give her the kiss off.  He says he's "grateful for the opportunity", as if he's just been eliminated from Masterchef.  hmmm   Abbie gives it her best shot and still manages to look hot as she tearfully pleads her case.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2KKcxOB

Next day and we're off on safari.  Chelsie says Matt is everything she's been looking for and she feels vulnerable.  Of course she does; she's F1, that's her job.  She says she's scared to tell Matt she loves him but the producers said she has to say it today is her last chance.  

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 IVdXenz

Matt arrives and she monkey jumps onto him; something which seems to happen a lot on this show considering I have never once seen anyone greet like this IRL.  Lucky Matt's been working on his upper body strength because she's up there for at least four changes of camera position.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 9Mlttks

We are now treated to a montage of exotic animals.  My favourite is the warthog doing a wee.  The tour guide points out the herd of Impalas and explains that there is one male to about 20-30 females, proving that the Bachelor franchise is not only cross-cultural but also cross-species.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 M1lRxNX

Afternoon and they move to the pool area. Chelsie reiterates how much she liked the equation and necklace while Matt mentally high fives whichever producer came up with the idea (the same one that suggested the tattoo to Chelsie, IMO).  She eventually drops the L-bomb, just in the nick of time!  Phew.  

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 FhcjbRZ

Matt now has all the knowledge he needs to make this most important of decisions.  He submerges himself in the Pond of Reflection and tries really hard to look like he's deliberating and didn't already make his mind up like 12 episodes ago.  Much thought.  Many options.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 V8tFL8Q

Back at camp, the ladies are warming up for the FRC.  Chelsie says she's worried she could get her heart broken.  Abbie says she's feeling confident.  You could have watched nothing else all season and if you tuned in at this moment you'd still know exactly who's going to win.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 DhmZfiX

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 ClOhTTv

En route to the FRC, Abbie is IMO encouraged to waffle on about how how confident she is while Chelsie is needled about her insecurities to the point of tears.  Good work, producers.  Up pulls the by-now very familiar red Hyundai Kona (how did they fit THAT in the carry on-luggage?), and out steps Chelsie.

*insert collective gasp from the audience here*

Now if anyone was wondering about TPTB's character and motives, I think this sums it up.  They enjoy messing with you, folks.  They feed you whatever constructed characters and edited storylines they choose and think you're a bunch of idiots who they can toy with like a cat with a half-dead mouse.  IMO, of course.

So it's all a ruse and after a quick chat with Uncle Osher, Chelsie is directed to the Designated Waiting Area, AKA a patch of long grass under a tree.  I hope someone scouted for snakes

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 AnNNrlg

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 HTv6wgC

The Kona returns to deliver Abbie, full of giggles and bosoms and over confidence.  It doesn't last long.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 60nWLSh

The dumping is horrible.  I hate this part of the show, no matter who it is.  I sometimes don't even watch the FRCs. At least Matt cuts to the chase pretty quickly.  Almost as efficient as Zac from Bach NZ but not quite.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 HgRXUp3

Abbie is p i s s e d.  She pulls her hands away.  She wants an explanation.  I think Matt expected to get off a bit easier than this.  He knows he's led her on IMO and the guilt I thought I saw in post-show interviews now makes sense.

Abbie asks why he didn't send her home earlier.  He says he brought her here because there is a real connection.  She says "as long as you're happy that's all that matters".  She doesn't mean it, but that's fair enough, IMO.  Abbie kisses him on the cheek and does the bolt.  

In the car, the producer - probably the same producer who'd been in her ear all week telling her she would win - says "oh, you seem angry?"  Abbie says she's fine, just embarrassed.  She's clearly trying to retain some dignity but they don't ease up until she's in tears. All in a day's work, right TPTB?

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 JSAZqtQ

Back on the cliff, Matt has collected himself and Chelsie has been retrieved from the snakepit.  The sun is *just* about to set.  Chelsie is a smart girl and she would know by now how long it takes them to set up shots.  There is no way IMO she didn't know at this point she was F1 with this backdrop.  

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Bq2RZPv

Matt says he's worried about having his heart broken, which is something we don't often hear from Leads, and it makes a nice change.  Chelsie says she thought she was getting dumped.  I don't fully believe that, but her reactions are wholesome and adorable and I feel my cold dead heart melting just a tad.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 RwR9CKK

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 PMminrH

So the sun sets on another season and I think it's been a good one, although the first half of the season was a total bore.  I honestly think they should have cut it to 12 episodes and not bothered putting in all those extra hours in the editing suite to manufacture storylines and villains that IMO didn't exist.

I think Abbie totally carried the season, and played her part well, and I look forward to seeing her on BiP.  Preferably with Todd.  Matt and Chelsie are IMO an excellent match and have a decent shot at making it in the real world, if she is willing to put up with the attention and lack of privacy that comes with the win.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Bobette wrote:Episode 16, Part B

Ahoy Hartbeespoort Dam!  Ah, how many times I have gazed at your rolling hills in that damn helicopter screen cap and had to Google how to spell your name.  Abbie appears wearing some superhot lace mini pantstuit thing and in the distance I can hear Todd on the phone frantically booking his flight to Fiji.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 F2i3ugY

Abbie and Matt recline under a tree and she says "it's just so perfect, I feel like nothing can go wrong."  Uh oh.  Hot tip:  If they make you read out that voiceline, you can bet your sweet lace-clad booty things are about to go wrong.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 UfWI6vZ

Matt relays to Abbie Kate's list of grievances, especially the unforgivable sin of being 23.  Abbie says she felt it was hard to defend her age because she can't do anything about it, and if anything the situation has improved, "since I've gotten older" laugh out loud

The chopper arrives and whisks us off for a tour of some delightful panoramic scenery and stock footage of African wildlife TPTB probably bought off the net.  They check out the Tswaing impact crater, giggling and pashing along the way.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 UPVWcxu

Night portion and Matt is already starting to give her the kiss off.  He says he's "grateful for the opportunity", as if he's just been eliminated from Masterchef.  hmmm   Abbie gives it her best shot and still manages to look hot as she tearfully pleads her case.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2KKcxOB

Next day and we're off on safari.  Chelsie says Matt is everything she's been looking for and she feels vulnerable.  Of course she does; she's F1, that's her job.  She says she's scared to tell Matt she loves him but the producers said she has to say it today is her last chance.  

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 IVdXenz

Matt arrives and she monkey jumps onto him; something which seems to happen a lot on this show considering I have never once seen anyone greet like this IRL.  Lucky Matt's been working on his upper body strength because she's up there for at least four changes of camera position.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 9Mlttks

We are now treated to a montage of exotic animals.  My favourite is the warthog doing a wee.  The tour guide points out the herd of Impalas and explains that there is one male to about 20-30 females, proving that the Bachelor franchise is not only cross-cultural but also cross-species.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 M1lRxNX

Afternoon and they move to the pool area. Chelsie reiterates how much she liked the equation and necklace while Matt mentally high fives whichever producer came up with the idea (the same one that suggested the tattoo to Chelsie, IMO).  She eventually drops the L-bomb, just in the nick of time!  Phew.  

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 FhcjbRZ

Matt now has all the knowledge he needs to make this most important of decisions.  He submerges himself in the Pond of Reflection and tries really hard to look like he's deliberating and didn't already make his mind up like 12 episodes ago.  Much thought.  Many options.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 V8tFL8Q

Back at camp, the ladies are warming up for the FRC.  Chelsie says she's worried she could get her heart broken.  Abbie says she's feeling confident.  You could have watched nothing else all season and if you tuned in at this moment you'd still know exactly who's going to win.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 DhmZfiX

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 ClOhTTv

En route to the FRC, Abbie is IMO encouraged to waffle on about how how confident she is while Chelsie is needled about her insecurities to the point of tears.  Good work, producers.  Up pulls the by-now very familiar red Hyundai Kona (how did they fit THAT in the carry on-luggage?), and out steps Chelsie.

*insert collective gasp from the audience here*

Now if anyone was wondering about TPTB's character and motives, I think this sums it up.  They enjoy messing with you, folks.  They feed you whatever constructed characters and edited storylines they choose and think you're a bunch of idiots who they can toy with like a cat with a half-dead mouse.  IMO, of course.

So it's all a ruse and after a quick chat with Uncle Osher, Chelsie is directed to the Designated Waiting Area, AKA a patch of long grass under a tree.  I hope someone scouted for snakes

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 AnNNrlg

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 HTv6wgC

The Kona returns to deliver Abbie, full of giggles and bosoms and over confidence.  It doesn't last long.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 60nWLSh

The dumping is horrible.  I hate this part of the show, no matter who it is.  I sometimes don't even watch the FRCs. At least Matt cuts to the chase pretty quickly.  Almost as efficient as Zac from Bach NZ but not quite.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 HgRXUp3

Abbie is p i s s e d.  She pulls her hands away.  She wants an explanation.  I think Matt expected to get off a bit easier than this.  He knows he's led her on IMO and the guilt I thought I saw in post-show interviews now makes sense.

Abbie asks why he didn't send her home earlier.  He says he brought her here because there is a real connection.  She says "as long as you're happy that's all that matters".  She doesn't mean it, but that's fair enough, IMO.  Abbie kisses him on the cheek and does the bolt.  

In the car, the producer - probably the same producer who'd been in her ear all week telling her she would win - says "oh, you seem angry?"  Abbie says she's fine, just embarrassed.  She's clearly trying to retain some dignity but they don't ease up until she's in tears. All in a day's work, right TPTB?

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 JSAZqtQ

Back on the cliff, Matt has collected himself and Chelsie has been retrieved from the snakepit.  The sun is *just* about to set.  Chelsie is a smart girl and she would know by now how long it takes them to set up shots.  There is no way IMO she didn't know at this point she was F1 with this backdrop.  

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Bq2RZPv

Matt says he's worried about having his heart broken, which is something we don't often hear from Leads, and it makes a nice change.  Chelsie says she thought she was getting dumped.  I don't fully believe that, but her reactions are wholesome and adorable and I feel my cold dead heart melting just a tad.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 RwR9CKK

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 PMminrH

So the sun sets on another season and I think it's been a good one, although the first half of the season was a total bore.  I honestly think they should have cut it to 12 episodes and not bothered putting in all those extra hours in the editing suite to manufacture storylines and villains that IMO didn't exist.

I think Abbie totally carried the season, and played her part well, and I look forward to seeing her on BiP.  Preferably with Todd.  Matt and Chelsie are IMO an excellent match and have a decent shot at making it in the real world, if she is willing to put up with the attention and lack of privacy that comes with the win.

This recap is perfect. Kate is quite frankly a downer (HOW DARE ABBIE LIKE FUN!! no fun allowed for my best friend Matt). I also absolutely hate watching the dumping. Watching Abbie try to play it cool in the car then lose it 5 mins later and start crying was horrible. Made me wonder what kind of person I was for watching the humiliation and rejection of young girls for entertainment. Ah well, I'll be back for the Bachelorette.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Well, I'm back from the Island of the Infuencer, sadly didn't spot any Bachie alum, I suspect I wasn't hanging out in the right places laugh out loud

So I'm now doing my Bachie catch up, am skipping the Elly-mination Ep and hometowns and going straight to F3 and finale. Watching Matt and Chelsie's F3 date right now through the lens of knowing she's the winner, it is SOOOO obvious that she's the one
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks @Bobette :frommeto

Just finished watching, Matt and Chels together are just adorbs. I really hope it works out for them, I think they will slot into each other’s current lives very well, it will only be if Matt wants more of a public profile for them that there might be an issue as I really don’t think that’s something that Chelsie craves. The fact that they both live in the same city, so no one needs to uproot and change their lives dramatically will surely help.

Abbie I’m still a bit torn on. Yes, she was frankenbited something shocking, yes she was edited badly, but she still said things, and behaved in manners that were a bit questionable. Kate was quite harsh on her, but then she said some very poor things about Kate, one of Matt’s good friends on camera. How did she think that was going to go down if he chose her? Abbie is at best, a bit immature and lacking in sensitivity to others in the way that only a very beautiful girl can be, at worst she is a narcissist, who was only there for the win. Or probably somewhere in the middle. She will do well on BIP, all the boys will be mad for her, and she’ll either leave engaged, or heartbroken with a redemption edit and angling for Bette.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Thanks @Bobette :frommeto

Just finished watching, Matt and Chels together are just adorbs. I really hope it works out for them, I think they will slot into each other’s current lives very well, it will only be if Matt wants more of a public profile for them that there might be an issue as I really don’t think that’s something that Chelsie craves. The fact that they both live in the same city, so no one needs to uproot and change their lives dramatically will surely help.

Abbie I’m still a bit torn on. Yes, she was frankenbited something shocking, yes she was edited badly, but she still said things, and behaved in manners that were a bit questionable. Kate was quite harsh on her, but then she said some very poor things about Kate, one of Matt’s good friends on camera. How did she think that was going to go down if he chose her?  Abbie is at best, a bit immature and lacking in sensitivity to others in the way that only a very beautiful girl can be, at worst she is a narcissist, who was only there for the win. Or probably somewhere in the middle. She will do well on BIP, all the boys will be mad for her, and she’ll either leave engaged, or heartbroken with a redemption edit and angling for Bette.

I am not feeling sorry for Abbie. She was very smug throughout, acting as if only her needs mattered. I understand there is a lot of manipulation by the producers, but that applies for all of the ladies...and Matt...and they all managed to be pretty respectful towards one another. Not to mention, I read in one of the interviews here, that she is open to being the Bette, so despite everything she was not in any way traumatized and is still looking for more attention and opportunities that the show can bring.

IMO Abbie wanted to win and I think that would have been regardless of who the bachelor had been. She said in the second last episode that sexual chemistry was the most important part of a relationship for her and she used that sexuality in an attempt to manipulate throughout the show. If I never have to see her biting her lip in an attempt to look sexy and looking up with that coy, smug little grin I will be a happy camper!

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:40 am

@Dirty Street Pie  welcomeback missed you here!!   bestbud!

So excited for Matt and Chels, they're a stunning couple and so in love and loved watching them. As for afterwards, check out the media interviews etc posted in  Matt and Chelsie's Fan Thread  I think you may see how they both are so comfortable with media and the like and I can see them both doing really well like all the current Bachie couples who have their main jobs and still have public life and profile and things (being on red carpets etc) and balance it all amazingly. They're so in love and well-matched it's incredible! Yay for love and a wonderful season!  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:44 pm

I just realised there was no stargazing during Matt's season whatsoever. Consider me officially miffed. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking