SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:48 am

I really can’t stand Abbie.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:52 am

Abbie says she is so sexually frustrated she just wants to kiss his
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:53 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:53 am

Sundy wrote:Abbie says she is so sexually frustrated she just wants to kiss his

Kiss his what, @Sundy? KISS HIS WHAT? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:57 am

Hahaha. What a typo. Kiss him
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:59 am

Sundy wrote:Hahaha. What a typo. Kiss him

Awww... disappointing. laugh out loud

Meanwhile I know I'm in the minority but Abbie is H-O-T, IMO and if she's playing games with Matt I don't think he minds one bit.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:00 am

Abbie and Matt sqt she told him she sees herself falling in love in the future. She nearly cry’s. It was a very romantic setting but the music was sad. Matt doesn’t kiss her like he kisses Chelsie. Chelsies single date up next
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:00 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Abbie says she is so sexually frustrated she just wants to kiss his

Kiss his what, @Sundy?  KISS HIS WHAT?  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

Keep it PG ladies laugh out loud.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:06 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Hahaha. What a typo. Kiss him

Awww... disappointing.  laugh out loud

Meanwhile I know I'm in the minority but Abbie is H-O-T, IMO and if she's playing games with Matt I don't think he minds one bit.  

Source

Oh, I totally think that Abbie is HOT, I just don't like her much as I am a feeble minded person who is easily manipulated by the editors, and that's what they want me to think laugh out loud
Jk, I just prefer Chelsie, as I'm a nerd at heart, and I want to see the hot nerd get chosen over the hot non nerd

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:07 am

Chelsies date. He gets giddy around her. She has just fallen off the building. It’s cute. Back after the date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:08 am

So glad that Chelsie got a second single date before Abbie did
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:08 am

Who repels FACE FIRST?  Geez even I know that's not the way to do it. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking