SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:00 am

Oh no. If Matt convinced Helena to stay and then dump her before the finale. Its sad

Enough

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:00 am

He should of just let Helena go... she's got her walls way high up and doesn't want to get hurt... she's not ready to be in a serious relationship if she is unable to let her walls down and be vulnerable...

I think she should have just stuck with her intuition and insisted on quitting. Him dragging her back into it is setting her up for deeper heart break.

And who is this Angie person? Omg..

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:Oh poor Helena. You can see the moment she realises she is not the one

Helena told us she was transparent and she wasn't wrong - she's very easy to read IMO and has been the most "real" contestant for me this season.

Source

chailatte wrote:He should of just let Helena go... she's got her walls way high up and doesn't want to get hurt... she's not ready to be in a serious relationship if she is unable to let her walls down and be vulnerable...

I think she should have just stuck with her intuition and insisted on quitting. Him dragging her back into it is setting her up for deeper heart break.

And who is this Angie person? Omg..

Angie is our next Bachelorette, @Chailatte.  yes Sleuthing for her season has been going on here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:04 am

Why would Matt go back to convince her to stay if she isn't his F1? Thats just cruel, I'm glad Helena is calling bs now
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:07 am

Oh that was just weird and predictable. Matt even said I’m not ready for you to leave ....yet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:08 am

Helena posted her RC dress on IG right? She will be back in sydney... also, we haven't had the fairytale scap yet dizzy poor Helena
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 am

Bitchy caption IMO. no

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:48 am

My feeling is that he didn't want Helena to leave yet because he knew it was time to send Emma home so that she didn't get even more invested and heartbroken. And then he will keep Abbie over Helena because he doesn't want to put Helena in the most painful F2 position and knows that Abbie will handle it better. You can see he's really trying hard not to lead any of them on or say something that's not true. He was definitely warmest and most comfortable with Chelsie's family and looked so happy when her sister said she could see Chelsie was falling in love with him. JMO

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 am

Emma had to be let go next in my opinion too so as to spare her some bigger heartache. Matt was not into Helena at all imo - the fact that he didn't remember the red carpet conversation shows that clearly imo and Helena must have been the producers' choice for the early dates etc. I don't see any meaningful connection with Abbie (i.e. what counts for a relationship) and as was pointed out before Sam also had steamy kisses with Lana for example too. There was a cute moment where Matt and Chelsie ate their dessert in such a a synchronised way that you had to smile, they left that in to show that they are meant for each other. I'm in love with their love (borrowing from Emma).

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 am

Regarding the Matt Helena situation I think Matt was very much willing to take her decision. I think it was only after production got in his ear that he went back and even then he was forceful or giving false impressions. I think the flip flop was all on Helena’s part. Just MHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:30 am

Matt and Chelsie are always holding hands.  They are very connected.

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 DEiDRol

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking