SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 am

Just one question, is calling the predicted F1 next to the elimated F3 an order of The Bachelor AU 'tradition"???

Or is it just Matt (and the TPTB) making it look like it was such a hard choice between Helena and Chelsie after the viewers have seen that it was only his date with Chelsie that Matt had a lot to say HOW SPECIAL it was?

I'm picking up my IQ from the floor right now, the last minute love story in this show's editing has literally watered down my thoughts through all those weeks Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698 .

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:49 am

Au Revoir, Helena.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Bachel28

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Fade_b16
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:50 am

Cari wrote:Chelsie did NOT even lookdevastated! She’s absolutely checked out LMAO

in other News, Abbie calling Matt’s BFF Kate, “She is horrible!” Is a wrong mistake! #GrammaticalErrorIntended

We need this last minute drama, ok laugh out loud . We need another person to confront the BS going on before the show ends to redeem itself!

I beatingheart Kate.

Another round of popcorn for tomorrow. :yes:

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:05 am

My thoughts on tonights ep..
Chelsie and Matt have the foundations for a good relationship but I still don't see a spark, it's all very vanilla, every date seems like their first date to me, although  Chelsie is a nervous energy and I can see her opening up in privacy.. something Matt obviously had the foresight to see. The necklace he gave her was very cute and sentimental until it was immediately overshadowed by his date with Abbie!

Matt and Abbie have so much sexaul chemistry and I hold strong on my opinion that she has been his favorite throughout. I have little doubt after seeing the promo for tomorrow that in the end Matt couldn't see past the red flags and his friend Kate helped him flip his decision with him ultimately picking Chelsie.

Not much to say about Helena exp they cut her princess moment and she was probably the most sane women in the mansion.

I don't think there are any winners with the edit this year.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 am

The girls didn't even meet his family. Just Kate and another best friend.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 am

I live and die for Mary’s recaps. This pearler was during Abbie’s date tonight Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 49ab9e10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 C9cd3c10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 am

They finally show us some of what they have been leaving on the cutting room floor with Chelsie and Matt... and half of Australia thinks "Woah he sure fell in love with her fast!" I can see why my source said it was really obvious who F1 was from the raw footage. cantstopl rofl

One thing I have noticed is that Matt seems to be old fashioned 'courting' Chelsie. Once they got past the first date in the pool, he hasn't put her in any situations where she might be embarrassed later. No bikinis, water or spas. He is basically trying to be exactly what she said she wanted "Someone who respects me and makes me feel like I'm worthy of love." That might explain why people think Abbie has more chemistry.

I agree with @Sundy about Abbie faking being interested in rocket launches and Matt picking up on it. I noticed there was absolutely no background music during that bit (standard editing trick denoting a 'prelude' to something that happens later). Everything he said back to her after she said "I love you" was basically screaming "Thank you for being honest, I'm flattered". He has been like that with her for a while.

In contrast, he was falling all over himself trying to tell Chelsie how happy she makes him and how much he is feeling without actually breaking contract... he skated pretty close there!

I am going to go on record as saying that the sound byte from the FRC preview "I just don't know anymore" will be in the context of "I just don't know if Abbie is genuine anymore, I thought she was but maybe I was wrong". Not so much a wavering of who he is going to choose.

"I can be my nerdy self with Chelsie" says it all for me.  :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:25 am

Enough wrote:The girls didn't even meet his family. Just Kate and another best friend.

Must have received a lot of feedback from Kate and decided they didn't want any of it. Hugesmile

Must be reserving their personal meeting for the F1.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:25 am

Sundy wrote:I live and die for Mary’s recaps. This pearler was during Abbie’s date tonight Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 49ab9e10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 C9cd3c10

cantstopl rofl rotfl

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:28 am

ZeegaZigHah wrote:
Sundy wrote:I live and die for Mary’s recaps. This pearler was during Abbie’s date tonight Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 49ab9e10

cantstopl  rofl  rotfl

Mary is a bully. Sorry but this behaviour is neither funny nor cool to me.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:32 am

Vjeff wrote:
ZeegaZigHah wrote:

cantstopl  rofl  rotfl

Mary is a bully. Sorry but this behaviour is neither funny nor cool to me.

So were a number of the girls on that show. Abbie playing the "victim" later doesn't discount the fact that she instigated the first round of division among them all for her self-centered favor. It's nothing like a blatant mockery as how Mary does it, passing around naughty commentaries and the likes. But yeah, anyone who is not a fair player in a group is basically a bully.

Anyway, glad this will all be over (Abbie's words laugh out loud ). Can't wait to see the interviews of Chelsie and Matt together --- if the predictions are indeed true ;).

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:55 am

I agree with this tweet from Osher!
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Scree232
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/1174265067044560896?s=19

But he has to also realize that the edit hasn't done any favors for Abbie... AT ALL. This is what they wanted! sexy confident women who 'throws herself' at the bach VS quiet been burned before, needs to be shown that she is perfect just the way she is sad
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking