SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:51 am

butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 69328406_427014144585639_6789426255125025632_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
thebachelorau She's falling hard and fast for our Bachelor. Could Matt be her missing piece?

Mhmm 😏, they're not even trying to hide Chelsie's caption.

I like the fact that the caption of Chelsea & Matt's pic is from her perspective, not his.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Has he said the thing from the ad about really wanting to kiss her yet? If he hasn't, it must be about Chelsie

I am yet to watch the episode, but in this clip uploaded on YouTube, he does say that!

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:42 am

Pretty sure this is a fakeout, and it's the back of Laura's head.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Screen30
Tenplay.

I'm curious about Matt saying he's surprised over who Laura and Snez chose. Kinda makes me feel like perhaps they chose Kristen? Because he's all over Helena, so his reaction doesn't make a load of sense.. I'm also wondering if perhaps he was expecting Chelsie or Elly to be the one walking through the door.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:43 am

I just got done with watching this ep. I think at that point in time Matt had the strongest connection with Abbie and her being F2 is starting to make sense.

From the promo for next week I think it must be Kristen that the 'all stars' pick to have dinner with. Matty J made a comment about her possibly being to young at 25... this is what could set her departure in motion. Also if it is her, I totally agree and would pick her for Matt out of a lineup :yes:
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:40 am

At the cocktail party, Abbie mentions she has seen Matt’s body twice. Did anyone hear that? When was the second time? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f62f

Abbie is competitive and smart! knows to get her way! But I was taken aback when she got teary while expressing her feelings to Matt.. She was blushing while expressing it to the girls! She seems to be overconfident and talking about other girls, makes me dislike her! But hey, we don’t know the editing scene!

Chelsie’s date, I couldn’t stop smiling. They seem to be perfect for each other. He’s totally into her. He seems to be really happy around her.

Two dates and two different sides of Matt! Even when Abbie was expressing her feelings, he wasn’t responding much and was just smiling around listening to her.
But that’s wasn’t the case with Chelsie!! He wanted to know more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Bachbee wrote:I just got done with watching this ep. I think at that point in time Matt had the strongest connection with Abbie and her being F2 is starting to make sense.

From the promo for next week I think it must be Kristen that the 'all stars' pick to have dinner with. Matty J made a comment about her possibly being to young at 25... this is what could set her departure in motion. Also if it is her, I totally agree and would pick her for Matt out of a lineup :yes:
This is interesting and I want to see Matt’s reaction. Could explain why Kirsten (it seems) is not in the F4 and why they edited her the way they have.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:45 pm

Hmm Matty J saying she is quite the package.  IMO that would be more Helena than Kristen, but either way I can't wait to find out.  I like them both but if it is Kristen and she really struggles and that paves the way for her exit, I will be Upset

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:47 pm

How old is Marty J? Laura?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:52 pm

Agent99 wrote:Hmm Matty J saying she is quite the package.  IMO that would be more Helena than Kristen, but either way I can't wait to find out.  I like them both but if it is Kristen and she really struggles and that paves the way for her exit, I will be Upset

If it is Kristen, I will find that really interesting in the context of what we saw in the BTS pics compared to her edit.  

If we saw an attraction from the pap pics, and Laura et al also picked her as the best match for Matt, why on earth have they given her such a kooky edit and cut out most of her meaningful SQT time with Matt?  Why do they not want her to look like a contender?

Something's screwy here and has been from the beginning re: Kristen IMO.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:50 pm

Watched ep 10 after skipping the previous three.

Matt in his ITM keeps telling us he and Abbie communicate really well Suspect Hmm.... in what way? The music in their SQT is kind of weird and when Abbie poured out her heart, Matt said nothing! His facial expression looks uncomfortable. It’s like he just wants to have a summer fling with her and didn’t expect she had serious strong feelings for him.

OTOH, when Chelsie was telling him she was insecure, he was all assuring and encouraging. The adrenaline date in US franchise is normally reserved for F1 so they can build trust. My couple Rachel and Bryan’s first date is also Rappelling and they just got married last week! Hope this is a good sign for Matt and Chelsie.

Sogand’s belly dance is awkwardly entertaining for me.

Elly’s departure before HD will be shocking to many viewers. She was built up as a front runner and he happily put on her gift. Matt probably didn’t want to lead her on any further than necessary. I think he genuinely cared for her.

Now Mary is gone, who’s going to narrate the next episode?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:34 pm

I am sensing that Abbie is going to be 10000000000% blindsided by Matt and Chelsies connection in the finale
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking