SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:09 pm

dee wrote:^^ 13 hours ago would have been 11PM last night. Weren't people here already speculating he may already be back in NYC as the Hadid family have also returned from hiatus? He's in the same shirt he was tagged in on those photos in which some girl ran into him on the streets last night around this time.

yep

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
seton wrote:further proof that TC was in PA the last 3 days. No SM sighting at all and then he leaves the farm last nite and boom! fan sighting and boom! seen at a restaurant. TWO sighting in one night, laugh out loud.

wonder who is the man he was listening to in that IG story.

I wouldn't say it's proof - we have someone on Reddit who says he was seen at http://www.versanyc.com/ on Friday night.

well, I would say it's proof. reddit is the home of unverified tea. At a restaurant w/ 50 influencers,all with cameras and phones OUT there was no photo evidence that TC was there bc he wasnt. Jordan (the owner) was taking pix with ALL his friends including HIS running coach, Jes, but he can't be bothered to take one with TC. rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:15 pm

i think they broke up

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
seton wrote:further proof that TC was in PA the last 3 days. No SM sighting at all and then he leaves the farm last nite and boom! fan sighting and boom! seen at a restaurant. TWO sighting in one night, laugh out loud.

I wouldn't say it's proof - we have someone on Reddit who says he was seen at http://www.versanyc.com/ on Friday night.

We have no proof of anything from Thursday afternoon to Saturday night. No pictures. A lot of speculation. And we will probably never know now that its been 2 days. We had a sighting (from a mod of this board friend) a couple weeks ago in Austin, TX with Matt and a bowling sheet that said Tyler (without a tag and no pictures) and than boom Tyler was spotted the Netherlands. I just don't believe sightings without pictures since there was only one. All jmo.

BTW the Fork Knife chef met coach Jes the run coach when he ran with Tyler Wednesday. It was a scheduled Jes run and she had a group run IG story with both of them in it. He could of invited her without Tyler being there. Just to add. Seems like the owner of the bar also knows Jes.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:21 pm

seton wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

well, I would say it's proof. reddit is the home of unverified tea. At a restaurant w/ 50 influencers,all with cameras and phones OUT there was no photo evidence that TC was there bc he wasnt. Jordan (the owner) was taking pix with ALL his friends including HIS running coach, Jes, but he can't be bothered to take one with TC. rofl rofl rofl

Unless Tyler requested no photos. I agree it is strange that there were no pictures from Friday night, but there were also no pics of him last night (Saturday) at this bar with the Bravo women either, aside from this story by the Bravo actress (which seems like it might have been done without his permission).

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:24 pm

We had a sighting (from a mod of this board) a couple weeks ago in Austin, TX with Matt and a bowling sheet that said Tyler (without a tag and no pictures) and than boom Tyler was spotted the Netherlands.

I was just going to mention this. That was um, weird. Obviously I don't doubt the MOD got the info but that story did not add up in my opinion to Tyler's being in the Netherlands. And we can't even say in the case of his being in The Netherlands, it was just an unconfirmed sighting as we have actual photographic proof.

Yeah Pap pictures vs. "someone said" - I'm going to go with the pictures. My suspicion with the Texas thing was that the friend was confused and/or some guy was messing with people who thought he looked like Tyler and told them he was.

Because convenient how the friend said this guy told the people he didn't want pictures taken. And we see with those pictures above that Tyler has no problem taking pictures with people. So yeah a claim of "he was seen" with no pictures, videos, etc. is a little suspect, especially since we see how easy it is to spot him and photograph him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
seton wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Unless Tyler requested no photos. I agree it is strange that there were no pictures from Friday night, but there were also no pics of him last night (Saturday) at this bar with the Bravo women either, aside from this story by the Bravo actress (which seems like it might have been done without his permission).
But we knew Tyler was in NYC last night. He was spotted by randos and got a picture with him, placing him in NYC at night. So, the IG video from the Bravo network is not really a surprise??

ETA: About him requesting no photos, not sure how true that is. Even if he requested it, best believe these people don't care. I remember when one of the publications said Tyler requested no photos with people at the Fashion award show event, yet there was still bunch of tagged photos of him posing with people there that night.

Last edited by dee on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:27 pm

lleyki wrote:
We had a sighting (from a mod of this board) a couple weeks ago in Austin, TX with Matt and a bowling sheet that said Tyler (without a tag and no pictures) and than boom Tyler was spotted the Netherlands.

I was just going to mention this. That was um, weird. Obviously I don't doubt the MOD got the info but that story did not add up in my opinion to Tyler's being in the Netherlands.  And we can't even say in the case of his being in The Netherlands, it was just an unconfirmed sighting as we have actual photographic proof.

Yeah Pap pictures vs. "someone said" - I'm going to go with the pictures. My suspicion with the Texas thing was that the friend was confused and/or some guy was messing with people who thought he looked like Tyler and told them he was.

Because convenient how the friend said this guy told the people he didn't want pictures taken. And we see with those pictures above that Tyler has no problem taking pictures with people. So yeah a claim of "he was seen" with no pictures, videos, etc. is a little suspect, especially since we see how easy it is to spot him and photograph him.

But why were there no pictures of Tyler out at this club with the Bravo women on Saturday night? Again, this Instagram story to me looks like it was taken without his permission.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:28 pm

On Reddit, someone just posted Tyler requested no photos last night so he might’ve done the same Saturday. I noticed his lack of ig activity even now when he is in NY to see if anyone knew if he had some gigs or something because you all would know. He appears to be trying to be low key. Maybe he just needs a break from the scrutiny and people trying to figure out his every move.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 pm

TC has a history of saying no to pix. But as a public personality, he can get his photo taken w/o his permission anyway, esp if he is in a public place.

I found that out when I was having lunch one day on a NYC park bench one day. Some douche with a big camera came up to me out of the blue and took a pic of my face w/o saying anything to me and quickly ran away. I was so mad that I investigated what I could do about it if I ever saw my pic on the internet and found out - not much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:34 pm

@seton I know but he might be sick of it at the moment. He has gotten so much attention recently it must be draining for someone new to fame. Everyone needs a break some times or he might just want a lower profile moving forward. No harm is asking. Some will respect his privacy and some won’t. Lucky for him I do believe this will all die down as we roll into fall.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:On Reddit, someone just posted Tyler requested no photos last night so he might’ve done the same Saturday.  I noticed his lack of ig activity even now when he is in NY to see if anyone knew if he had some gigs or something because you all would know. He appears to be trying to be low key. Maybe he just needs a break from the scrutiny and people trying to figure out his every move.

Well that's not working if that's what he is doing. There has been more speculation this weekend there has been in the past few weeks. I don't think he is going to get away from the speculation unless he comes out publicly with someone. Whether it be Gigi or someone else. Also I don't think he will come out right away about who he dates even if it is not Gigi or someone in the public eye because of how some bachelornation places treated bff Kate. Some even accused her of being in love with him because she spent time with him when he got home.

Also Tyler asking for no photos or going places hasn't stop anyone from taking photos. He ask for that at the event in NYC he went to after the funeral and people still took pictures of him. And the story yesterday. Don't forget Dumbo House. Yeah he is better off not asking. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality