SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 48 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She might have missed the possibility that Tyler does not want to divulge his personal business.

I don't expect him to be interviewed and reveal everything that's going on in his dating life.

Initially I wondered why he didn't stick with the 'refusal to discuss it' strategy. I wish he had, it would have made that interview much less awkward. But maybe he thinks avoiding the subject just makes the elephant in the room that much bigger and gives people even more to speculate about? I guess he thought he could address it, downplay, deflect and move on.

Yeah......no.

I do believe him when he says he's not in love. It's too soon and I would expect him to guard his heart after his last romantic experience.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 48 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:52 pm

seton wrote:
dee wrote:

Anyway, I am interested to know about his meetings in LA and what he has in the works. I think we'll see more of Tyler on tv. I could see him on a show that maybe focuses on his charity, food, working out, or sports related. If he does go back on reality tv I think it's going to be something competition based with a focus to bring awareness to abcfoodtours and the underserved communities.

I wonder what campaign he booked for the new year. That's probably exciting news for him as he's pretty new to the industry.

Dee - i raised an eyebrow when he said that it was 'a really big campaign'. Not just big but really big. It sounds major. cheerleader

Could it be Calvin? Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 48 1710264613

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Maybe  it’s just me but I thought this segment   more clear he is dating  to me.
Lauren asked about being the bachelor to tyler. He answered that  he worried for his dad sick again and lauren  asked again because  he is seeing someone.
and He  answered that if you had girlfriend you can’t be the bachelor.
So lauren  said so you have a girlfriend now
he answered   if you date someone or seeing someone
That moment I thought he got caught by  trap question  of lauren.
I guess he answered unconsciously .
when he are asked about gigi by lauren  , I thought he was more cautious what he said .
I thought he is one of the hardest read .

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:57 pm

I have no idea what the truth is - I think Tyler is just hard to read. He was hard to read while the show was being aired in regards to Hannah and now he is hard to read in regards to Gigi.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:58 pm

I'm still trying to figure out why Tyler is during these interviews all of a sudden.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 pm

thank goodness wrote:Maybe  it’s just me but I thought this segment   more clear he is dating  to me.
Lauren asked about being the bachelor to tyler. He answered that  he worried for his dad sick again and lauren  asked again because  he is seeing someone.
and He  answered that if you had girlfriend you can’t be the bachelor.
So lauren  said so you have a girlfriend now
he answered   if you date someone or seeing someone
That moment I thought he got caught by  trap question  of lauren.
I guess he answered unconsciously .
when he are asked about gigi by lauren  , I thought he was more cautious what he said .
I thought  he is one of the hardest read .

I think the reference to the girlfriend was snarkiness about Jed rather than information about his status with Gigi, but different people read it differently.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 pm

fyww wrote:
seton wrote:
dee wrote:

Anyway, I am interested to know about his meetings in LA and what he has in the works. I think we'll see more of Tyler on tv. I could see him on a show that maybe focuses on his charity, food, working out, or sports related. If he does go back on reality tv I think it's going to be something competition based with a focus to bring awareness to abcfoodtours and the underserved communities.

I wonder what campaign he booked for the new year. That's probably exciting news for him as he's pretty new to the industry.

Dee - i raised an eyebrow when he said that it was 'a really big campaign'. Not just big but really big. It sounds major. cheerleader

Could it be Calvin? Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 48 1710264613
I very much doubt it's CK. Not entirely sure when their new campaigns come out anyway. Bella Hadid was in their most recent one. Anyway, CK is HUGE for even big name models. I would be shocked if TC can score any part in a CK ad. If he does, then damn. Good for him. That would be very exciting for him I'm sure.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by polialoud Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:00 pm

I think they are just hiding it to be private (i'm biased tho) but the "in love with myself" part killed me
polialoud
polialoud

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:03 pm

dee wrote:
fyww wrote:
seton wrote:
dee wrote:

I very much doubt it's CK. Not entirely sure when their new campaigns come out anyway. Bella Hadid was in their most recent one. Anyway, CK is HUGE for even big name models. I would be shocked if TC can score any part in a CK ad. If he does, then damn. Good for him. That would be very exciting for him I'm sure.

All the major ad campaigns for SS2020 will be coming out in Jan and he said Jan. peace peace peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:04 pm

What is apparent to me when watching Tyler in interviews is that if he’s talking about a topic he is open to discussing he speaks confidently and is additive to the conversation. If he doesn’t want to speak on a particular topic is when you get the mumbling and awkward speech patterns. Tyler’s not shy sharing views and opinions so most likely he’s protecting Gigi and their relationship by not NOT answers but not answering clearly. Lol if that makes sense. All IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:06 pm

@seton Then my fingers are crossed for him laugh out loud That would be major.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:11 pm

it’s  all over again
https://www.etonline.com/news/181087_zayn_malik_calls_gigi_hadid_just_a_good_friend_kendall_jenner_throws_shade?amp

but gigi admitted after  they were official  that she and zayn hit it off when they  met  the first time.
they got caught by paparazzi on november 2015 and this article was on january 2016

Last edited by thank goodness on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality