SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:54 am

Here's Tyler in a snippet from Light Out with David Spade

https://twitter.com/LightsOut/status/1177425126196826112?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGuRXsywRqM

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by silverstreams Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:00 am

@dee Ahh this is so cool. I really think it says something that people are so taken with Tyler when they meet him, and yes the meet up was probably the after party

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:07 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Here's Tyler in a snippet from Light Out with David Spade

https://twitter.com/LightsOut/status/1177425126196826112?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGuRXsywRqM

cantstopl cantstopl That was really cute! Tyler's body... OMG !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:40 am

@Bleiby527 Thanks for bringing this over...I don’t have Comedy Central...
Well, one thing is sure, Tyler is NOT an actor... he’s much better in his natural state... laugh out loud
So whatever is going on with the meetings with exec and marketing for possible TV appearances or shows, I would think it’s as himself and in a supporting role.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:44 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bleiby527 Thanks for bringing this over...I don’t have Comedy Central...
Well, one thing is sure, Tyler is NOT an actor... he’s much better in his natural state... laugh out loud
So whatever is going on with the meetings with exec and marketing for possible TV appearances or shows, I would think it’s as himself and in a supporting role.
JMO

@Astrobach
I actually thought he was pretty good - especially for a newby. I see potential, the comfort level will increase, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:03 am

@Chgohighlife
‘Potential’ being the operative word...he’s very stiff and doesn’t know what to do with his body, his hands... but he can deliver his lines and keep his cool though. I mean he’s not atrocious But what I’m saying is that it’s probably not his main goal anyway. He’s  having fun, not taking himself too seriously and that’s great!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:15 am

He'd definitely need acting lessons if he's trying to get into scripted tv/film. That's not a knock on him, as most people would need formal training. I don't think he's trying to break into scripted tv anyway. This seems like a fun little piece, not to be taken seriously.

I can see him in non-scripted television giving commentary to things he is passionate about like sports, food, working out, abcfoodtours (mentoring and serving the community).

I can also totally see him playing a love interest in some music video laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:24 am

dee wrote:He'd definitely need acting lessons if he's trying to get into scripted tv/film. That's not a knock on him, as most people would need formal training. I don't think he's trying to break into scripted tv anyway. This seems like a fun little piece, not to be taken seriously.

I can see him in non-scripted television giving commentary to things he is passionate about like sports, food, working out, abcfoodtours (mentoring and serving the community).

I can also totally see him playing a love interest in some music video laugh out loud laugh out loud
Music vid love interest yes At this point a non speaking part giggling I could also see him doing well in a fashion commercial - romantic lead for a fragrance would be heaven scent.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by polialoud Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:37 am

He needs some acting lessons giggling
but honestly, I think he has a future on the entertainment industry. I'm glad he is not going through the reality TV word. It can be a stigma (look at Kim and Kendall booed at the Emmy's)
polialoud
polialoud

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:58 am

I thought he did great for what the show is! David Spade and his PA (Farley) were fairly off the cuff and Tyler kept up. Never heard Tyler say he wants to be an actor so highly doubt that's what he's going for and playing yourself is not really acting. LOL What a fun and crazy experience and how weird that David Spade is a fan of TB.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Looks like he was at an event with Kristina last night.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B26wLEcnW77/

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Again Tyler can't be a few feet from a women without a someone trying to spread a rumor. Tyler was at CatchLA last night they hosted a party sponsored by Guess Noir and a ton of influencers where there including Kristina S. Someone caught them at the same table and a "spoiler account" is saying it was a date when two other people where at the same table looking at the video @okkaayy posted. Also you can't tell its them by the video link posted. Here is a link to an IG page showing clearly  the table Tyler was at for dessert with 2 people whos marketing agency is tag as cohosting the party in Catch LA stories plus a guy he follows. He follows the 2 people from the agency as well. Why does this "spoiler account" like to make a big deal anytime Tyler is within feet of a women.

https://www.instagram.com/elle.holinger/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality