SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Ilo Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:36 pm

Thank u

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:47 pm

Can someone tell what he said please. I can't understand.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 7 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:53 pm

" He said, I don't know. I don't think she will be here". Beginning to think it may be a while before we see them together officially.

I love Tyler but this post by Dylan had me dying laughing.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dylanbarbour/?hl=en

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:01 pm

@Doggoneit @Dutchy23 Jinx! I was just writing this. You can tell he was squirming out at the question, and felt much better when asked about Tommy... which was clearer to hear as well...
as for seeing them together officially, it’s all in the Hadid hands... and most likely some kind of contract too for Tyler to zip it until then.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:07 pm

I like that Gigi is careful. That’s why she maintains a good reputation. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:12 pm

It seems like he was there with an agent named Greg Chan  that he started following earlier. Check the guys IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/gregchanmanager/

Last edited by yellowbirdcage on Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Doggoneit @Dutchy23  Jinx! I was just writing this. You can tell he was squirming out at the question, and felt much better when asked about Tommy... which was clearer to hear as well...
as for seeing them together officially, it’s all in the Hadid hands... and most likely some kind of contract too for Tyler to zip it until then.

It’s also possible that they have no desire to talk publicly about their dating life.
The media had a headline about them kissing at the VMA after party. It was based on an unnamed eye witness. Sheesh, 2 adults kissing (even if true) is a weird thing to get excited about let alone write a headline for giggling  IMO once one of them gives a detail to media then media will always ask for more in the future. It’s a case of an insatiable rag mag appetite. They may have mutually decided not to feed it while spending time figuring out their relationship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Doggoneit wrote:" He said, I don't know.  I don't think she will be here".   Beginning to think it may be a while before we see them together officially.  

i never thought they would appear officially this week.

i took a look at gijoe's and zigi's timeline and zigi's first public appearance was at the met gala 6 months later. their first fashion wk appearances was almost a yr later.

GH will be at tom ford show tonite btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:06 pm

seton wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:" He said, I don't know.  I don't think she will be here".   Beginning to think it may be a while before we see them together officially.  

i never thought they would appear officially this week.

i took a look at gijoe's and zigi's timeline and zigi's first public appearance was at the met gala 6 months later. their first fashion wk appearances was almost a yr later.

GH will be at tom ford show tonite btw.

Yeah I really don't expect anything different here. If they last till than I expect first acknowledgement on his birthday in January. Which would be around six months for them. I will say in that video it seemed like it was hard for him not to smile when Gigi was brought up. All jmo. Wonder if we will get the other interviews he did last night.

Also from Jason and Tyler's stories he has a basketball game tonight with his city team. So don't expect much tonight.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:22 am

hey

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:40 am

Ilo wrote:hey

Hey @Ilo
Did you have a good day? Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 7 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Tuesdays are basketball leagues days for TC.

GH and sis should be at the Rihanna show tonite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality