SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:07 am

Uluru at sunset would be a stunning FRC.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Uluru at sunset would be a stunning FRC.

I agree, however they would have to be very careful with their filming since Uluru is a sacred site with strict guidelines around photography/videography.  Also footage needs to be approved before it can be aired, which could slow down the post-production process.  

Since they couldn't easily do a re-shoot they might choose a less risky/regulated area.  Alice Springs is lovely and there would be many beautiful options in the surrounding area IMO.  They could even do a Middle of Nowhere style FRC ala Matt and Chelsie in your avatar.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Can't imagine how they'd handle all of the flies!!! They disappear when the sun goes down but are quite annoying when they are out. We were forced to wear fly nets at all times! Not a good look....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:56 am

luvstx wrote:

Can't imagine how they'd handle all of the flies!!!  They disappear when the sun goes down but are quite annoying when they are out.  We were forced to wear fly nets at all times!  Not a good look....

This is a really good point.  The heat would be a big factor in November too.  It's probably more likely they'll choose one of the coastal locations IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:32 am

Bobette wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Can't imagine how they'd handle all of the flies!!!  They disappear when the sun goes down but are quite annoying when they are out.  We were forced to wear fly nets at all times!  Not a good look....

This is a really good point.  The heat would be a big factor in November too.  It's probably more likely they'll choose one of the coastal locations IMO.
@Bobette so maybe the Byron Bay area that I was able to see pics from the producers about? Just wondering as I am still searching out a few things that hinted at me about.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:55 am

@Aunties_Love Yes, Byron is a definite possibility IMO - it's very "hip" and the current AU Bette had her FRC there a couple of months ago so production would have contacts in that area.  They may see that as a negative though, if it's been "done before"?

Brisbane and the Gold Coast (mentioned upthread) are densely populated, and the GC will be host to "Schoolies Week" from Nov 16 which is a huge trashy celebration for kids who've just finished high school so they'd want to avoid that whole mess IMO.

Another possibility might be one of the islands off the coast of QLD where they have beautiful coral reefs for diving etc.  Hamilton Island, Stradbroke, Orpheus, Fitzroy, Hayman, Daydream... there are loads of them.  Hamilton even has a heart shaped reef. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BMUl2TT

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:05 am

Bobette wrote:@Aunties_Love Yes, Byron is a definite possibility IMO - it's very "hip" and the current AU Bette had her FRC there a couple of months ago so production would have contacts in that area.  They may see that as a negative though, if it's been "done before"?

Brisbane and the Gold Coast (mentioned upthread) are densely populated, and the GC will be host to "Schoolies Week" from Nov 16 which is a huge trashy celebration for kids who've just finished high school so they'd want to avoid that whole mess IMO.

Another possibility might be one of the islands off the coast of QLD where they have beautiful coral reefs for diving etc.  Hamilton Island, Stradbroke, Orpheus, Fitzroy, Hayman, Daydream... there are loads of them.  Hamilton even has a heart shaped reef. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BMUl2TT

Source

Byron Bay, Crystal Caves, Glass House Mountains were the locations on that link that I mentioned from one of the producers.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:02 am

@Aunties_Love this was the post I was referencing, where you suggested Brisbane and Gold Coast.  

Aunties_Love wrote:We know that they are going to Australia as it stands right now....

One of the producers that has been scouting out new locales the last several seasons and has consistently been posting pics of the activities and locations has posted some pics of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Crystal Castle, and Byron Bay.  Just thoughts of areas to keep an eye out for.

Those locations would probably be too busy to film in IMO unless they're doing a public activity where they want to involve a crowd of people on the beach (probably drunk teens - see above laugh out loud)

Crystal Castle is about an hour's drive from Byron so that could work as an FRC location if they have their home base in Byron.  The Glasshouse Mountains are a lot further away - about 3 hrs by car.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:35 pm

Bobette wrote:@Aunties_Love this was the post I was referencing, where you suggested Brisbane and Gold Coast.  

Aunties_Love wrote:We know that they are going to Australia as it stands right now....

One of the producers that has been scouting out new locales the last several seasons and has consistently been posting pics of the activities and locations has posted some pics of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Crystal Castle, and Byron Bay.  Just thoughts of areas to keep an eye out for.

Those locations would probably be too busy to film in IMO unless they're doing a public activity where they want to involve a crowd of people on the beach (probably drunk teens - see above laugh out loud)

Crystal Castle is about an hour's drive from Byron so that could work as an FRC location if they have their home base in Byron.  The Glasshouse Mountains are a lot further away - about 3 hrs by car.
@Bobette, thanks for the info. Nice to have an Aussie perspective on where and what they could be doing. thumbsup

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:50 pm

OT heart shaped reef reminds me of heart shaped island. Ali/Roberto Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d

Thanks Aussie friends for all your help! yes

@Aunties_Love nice catch on the producer's pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:06 am

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while. Been flat on my back for the last couple of weeks save a few days fighting pnemonia. Then when started feeling better, my computer crashed and I lost all info about this season so have been going back through and trying to get it all together again. will post a filming cart and schedule when I can....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while.  Been flat on my back for the last couple of weeks save a  few days fighting pnemonia.  Then when started feeling better, my computer crashed and I lost all info about this season so have been going back through and trying to get it all together again.  will post a filming cart and schedule when I can....

So sorry to hear that - hope you and your computer stay well!!
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Sprite
Doats
sdmom
Bullwinkle
luvstx
Bobette
quick_dry
AEF
heart