SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:55 am

Agent99 wrote:Ciarran gets a date on 12 July, which when compared to Georgia's season, could be either epi 5 or 6.  I expect Timm will get one epi4?

Yes Timm ep 4 IMO and if Ciarran gets the SQT tonight then drops his pants for the GD on ep 4 that earns him a SD next week surely.  What does a man have to do to get this girl's attention.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

ETA and just quickly - Timm is my guess for the sneaky pash in the garden tonight as a precursor to his ep 4 date - any other contenders for that do we think? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:58 am

Maybe Ciarran gets the date after Angie catches a glimpse of the size of his appendage? 😝
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:01 am

sprout wrote:Maybe Ciarran gets the date after Angie catches a glimpse of his appendage? 😝

Ah now this is more like the kind of episode discussion I was expecting us to have during Angie's season.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Also having watched that video of Timm, if anyone's going to be catching her attention with appendages... Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:03 am

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Maybe Ciarran gets the date after Angie catches a glimpse of his appendage? 😝

Now you see, this is more like the kind of episode discussion I was expecting us to have during Angie's season.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Also having watched that video of Timm, if anyone's going to be catching her attention with appendages... Hugesmile

I haven’t seen that video! I am intrigued...
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:06 am

@sprout It's over on his thread.  The way he whips that thing around I'm surprised he didn't take someone's eye out.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:07 am

Bobette wrote:@sprout You haven't?!  It's over on his thread.  The way he whips that thing around I'm surprised he didn't take someone's eye out.  cantstopl

Awesome - I’m just going into his thread now 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:34 am

Straight into a date with Jackson.
Ange is concerned about his age, and she can be a massive friendzoner.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:36 am

sprout wrote:Awesome - I’m just going into his thread now 😂

I should probably warn you that it's extremely NSF... oh too late.  laugh out loud  

OK ep 3 here we go!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:40 am

Jackson would make an A-grade boyfriend IMO.   :yes:  

Source

Get this boy to Paradise and we may actually have a couple that lasts.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:45 am

Poor Angie, so sick they cut the entire date - one min, helicopter to paradise, nek min, nightime picnic Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698  

Haha Angie - 'I even brushed my teeth so we should kiss" laugh out loud Jackson seems a sweetie, not that we got much fo a chance to see ha!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:49 am

They got this date wrapped up pretty quick. BRING IN THE DOGS.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:49 am

Oooh, Mitch hurt his ankle and pulled out of the GD. Ange is disappointed.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite