SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:22 am

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie he looked strung out to me episode 3 which is when I think he probably collapsed and needed the paramedics.  You're right he wouldn't be allowed drugs in the house but maybe withdrawals?  Or that might just be his natural state. laugh out loud

To me he looks like a big dorky goof ball 99% of the time. I'm sure he takes party drugs but idk, anyone with an addiction is not going to put themselves in the position of being in lock down and constantly supervised
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:53 am

@Bachbee Yeah sorry I think I worded that badly - wasn't implying he's an addict.  Just thought maybe he was hitting the mansion cocktails a bit hard since there's ~not much else~ to do in there IYKWIM. I agree though probably just his natural personality.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:03 am

Ok so first time posting (can't believe it took me so long to find this forum)

I am just wondering, Is there any concrete evidence that Carlin is the winner apart from him being tipped to win on the bookies
and that they are never really wrong?

Have they ever been wrong?

I just do not see Angie and Carlin together.

He doesn't seem to tick any of the boxes Angie said she was looking for.

Timm has been my F1 since the beginning and their chemistry is "frothin".

Timm for the Winn. One Hundred.

Timm:
Funny, Flowers = Signs, Wierdo, Sweetie, Babe, Bants for days, Here for Angie.

Ryan:
Good on paper, 0% chemistry, No banter, Jamie 2.0, "Online crush on Angie"

Jamie:
Gotta go, Not gonna win, Where's the puppy, Wheres the restraining order.

Ciarran:
Amazing TV, Please give him his own show, Wish he would win but he won't, Wish he would take his clothes off again and he might.

Carlin:
I'm sorry, what? He's still married. Personality = a dried up sponge, Not funny and as Timm said "His face will only get him so far"

Like I said, Team Timm.

But I'd love to hear thoughts on why Carlin, WHY IN THE LOVE OF GOD BORING OLD CARLIN??
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:20 am

:Welcome @BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay That's quite a mouthful of username you've got there.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698

Betting odds are as concrete it gets I'm afraid and no they have never been wrong so Carlin is definitely F1 IMO but I don't see it either.  After watching Angie on Gogglebox every week for 4 years I felt like I had a pretty good idea of who she was and what she was looking for and Carlin is literally the complete opposite of who I would have expected her to choose.  

I have various conspiracy theories which you can read upthread if you're interested but TL/DR IMO Timm was the person she was most keen on in the beginning, Ryan was her celebrity crush till they met in person and Ciarran also tickles her fancy, so to end up with Carlin as F1 one or more things must have gone off the rails during filming IMO and I want to know what.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:39 am

it was interesting to me Angie defended Carlin a little bit when talking to Yvie, also i think he is really genuine (no drama with others thus far and he was clearly jealous that yvie said ryan was angie’s type)

also do we think next week will be the drama with ciarran? he was definitely over it in the promo for next week
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:11 pm

najpoziomka wrote:it was interesting to me Angie defended Carlin a little bit when talking to Yvie, also i think he is really genuine (no drama with others  thus far and he was clearly jealous that yvie said ryan was angie’s type)

also do we think next week will be the drama with ciarran? he was definitely over it in the promo for next week

Yes it was very interesting that Angie defended Carlin to Yvie. She wouldn’t have done that IMO, if she wasn’t interested in him.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:23 pm

najpoziomka wrote:...snipped

I haven't watched ep 4 yet or the preview for ep 5 but from the episode description is sounds like the "stand up comedy" GD might hurt some feelings/lead to drama especially if they do that thing where they get the guys to roast each other which is always a bit cringe IMO.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f62c  Ciarran's speedboat SD will be ep 5 or 6 IMO so maybe his walkout will be ep 7?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:34 pm

I think Timm was hilarious on his date with Angie - he is so RANDOM 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:01 pm

So I got to watch the remainder of the episode just now, without it glitching and I found the exchange between Angie and Yvie very interesting. Angie does like Carlin IMO and she decided to go with the more ‘grounded’ guy who she was also very attracted to. I think she loved some of the other guys sense of humour but didn’t feel ‘it’ with them. Timm is way more into Angie than she is him, and I feel he is not actually what she is looking for. Yvie has suggested Ryan as being perfect on paper, and he isn’t really showing a huge sense of humour either. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Omg that episode was so funny! I am really enjoying watching this season. It is also really refreshing not knowing anything about these contestants for once and just watching to watch (like the good ol days) .

Love LOVE Love Timm he is just so different to what we are used to. Probably any other bachette Timm would have been gone by now. Which is why I am loving Angie. She doesn't seem to have a care or an actual type, which i enjoy.

I actually see Angie drooling all over Carlin, i see that instant spark that she has with him. Basically I agree with everything you posted @sprout
jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Omg that episode was so funny! I am really enjoying watching this season. It is also really refreshing not knowing anything about these contestants for once and just watching to watch (like the good ol days) .

Love LOVE Love Timm he is just so different to what we are used to.  Probably any other bachette Timm would have been gone by now. Which is why I am loving Angie. She doesn't seem to have a care or an actual type, which i enjoy.

I actually see Angie drooling all over Carlin, i see that instant spark that she has with him.  Basically I agree with everything you posted @sprout
jmo

I just rewatched Carlin and Angie’s red carpet interaction, and also when Carlin was playing the guitar and it’s clear to me that Angie is very interested in Carlin. She was preening her hair and the look on her face says it all. I just think she chose who she liked the most, despite him not being her usual quirky type. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:38 pm

sprout wrote:I think Timm was hilarious on his date with Angie - he is so RANDOM 😂
RANDOM is one word for Timm, WEIRD is another imo. He seems all over the place.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite