SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:51 am

Being friend zoned by episode 8 doesn't mean Timm couldn't have been her favourite in episode 1.  IMO Angie changed her affections many times during filming.  She was IMO like an infatuated schoolgirl when Ryan arrived, but that seemed to fizzle too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:13 am

IMO Angie didn't have enough feelings, or a connection, whatever you want to call it, with Timm. Hence why she did not choose him as her F1.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:09 am

IMO, Timm’s over the top humour would be grating after a while. Yeah he’s a funny guy but he’s a bit too out there. Angie has a great sense of humour but she’s not too over the top, in the way Timm is. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:04 am

IMO, there’s a big difference between being crazy OTT versus having a fun sense of humour. Timm is very funny and super quirky but I see him as being quite child like. He seems to be very wise etc but I’m just not sure about him. Apart from Carlin and Ryan, the other guys are like 5 years younger than Angie which IMO is a big gap, based on what I’ve seen and know from the show. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:18 am

Storybook wrote:IMO Angie didn't have enough feelings, or a connection, whatever you want to call it, with Timm. Hence why she did not choose him as her F1.

Yes, I agree, however not choosing Timm as F1 at the end doesn't mean she wasn't drawn to him in the beginning.  These things are not mutually exclusive.

Timm was on all the early GDs, just like all previous F1s - Carlin wasn't.  Timm got a very personal SD in episode 4 - again, like previous F1s.  In the Insider Guides for the first few episodes, Angie is shown chatting and laughing with Timm BTS on the GDs.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 UZL5jGT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 WFB5BTJ

Source: Tenplay

It's entirely plausible IMO Timm was the one Angie was most interested in to begin with, and then over time his energy became "too much" for her and he dropped back on her favourites list, while others climbed - that fits with everything I've seen on screen.

IMO not all Leads lock their F1 in from one meeting at the first CP.  I think Sam F did - Sasha never had any competition IMO - but she'd be the exception IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
Storybook wrote:If Angie had no say whatsoever in Timm's date and she had some inkling of his personality why was she so hard on him being not his usual "bubbly"  self? Personally I thought she would have been more understanding and encouraging.

I don't know. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe stuff was edited. Maybe because he is so goofy she thought nothing would phase him. Maybe he was just exhausting. Who knows with this show. Personally, he would probably drive me nuts. I can take him in small doses, but much more and I'd probably just want to slap him to snap him out of it.

I think she thought Timm would see the humor in the whole thing and they would have fun with it. Instead he was just awkward and after the couple of days she had, she was probably emotionally worn thin. My guess is she was looking for a fun and easy day and instead got...well, stunted and uncomfortable.

And I agree on taking him in small doses. He is funny but it seems that is his default mode and it would get exhausting very very quickly to me. Like her dad said, he's always in your face.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Storybook wrote:@Sprite  many people believe Timm was Angie's original F1, who then became her F2. IMO TPTB did Timm no favours with his edit in this date, plus I don't think the camera's lie in his case. And IMO Angie showed no indication she has deep feelings for Timm. Personally I think she has friend zoned him.

That's interesting. I think Carlin was her F1 from the first episode and she has had strong feelings for him throughout. She lights up whenever anyone mentions him positively- her brother, Yvie, parents and defends him (with Yvie) and it just seems that she was really into him and likely the most off-balance with him (i.e. she seems nervous around him and much quieter/grounded than the over the top Angie she can be with others). I think she liked Timm as a person but I'm not sure it was a true romantic connection- more of a fascination with him as a person.

...and reading through this thread is so interesting. I really like Carlin. Sure he definitely is there for exposure- as are most of these people, including Angie, but he seems genuine to me. I really believe he likes Angie. On his religious background, I'm Christian so I'm perhaps a bit sensitive to that- doesn't make him a bad person and would cut against him being this evil mastermind there only for shilling and to be future Bachelor. In episode 7, you can see he's really upset by the Jamie stuff but is still comforting Ciarran (hand on his shoulder when Angie comes to grab him to speak again). He just seems like a nice guy to me. I like how Angie is with him- in listening to her in media (especially the Mamamia podcast), she's a lot more soulful and grounded than she comes across. And she grew up very Catholic and was extremely religious until at least she was 18 or so so maybe she wouldn't be off-put by his spirituality.

In any case, it was clear in Episode 8, she's very into Carlin and it's making her feel very vulnerable to him- hence her wanting to reassure him. And he honestly could have left after having his character questioned so hardcore but I believe he really does care for her. Ciarran said in interviews this week that if he was to come in 2nd, he'd want it to be to Carlin.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:29 pm

@appiah01  I agree with your post :yes:  Everything I have seen on screen and read behind the scenes has screamed to me that Carlin was Angie's pick from day 1 imo.  Angie had an IG story yesterday from IACGMOOH where she was talking about mind,body,spirit being important to her and what she wants to do in the future.  IMO that is where the compatibility with Carlin lies.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:25 pm

@appiah01 Mods have repeatedly told us that religion is off-limits as a discussion topic so I am not able to reply to your post in full however I will just say that I had the opposite take on Angie's mamamia interview.  IMO she was very much speaking in the past tense about her strict upbringing and I doubt she would be looking to place similar restrictions on her lifestyle in the future.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:36 pm

@appiah01 totally agree about everything in your post
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:43 pm

@appiah01 Count me in as a fan of your post! Smiley Well said!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite