SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 am

As much as I like Timm I would not blame Angie if she picked no one. She should have just picked Timm, had some fun with him and then moved onto another reality show. Carlin is no fun at all and it's going to irk me when he gets the exposure that comes with being F1... the acting was terrible tonight but he might be in with a shot at Home And Away extra
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just realized, that the conversation between Angie and Carlin is both of them basically admitting that neither one is genuine about finding love on the show.

So she picks the one that also wants to further their career in entertainment. They can play the game together for awhile before a public split! it's starting to make sense now....
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:31 am

There's no substance with Angie or any of the men. It's superficial all the way. She doesn't even talk to Carlin like she likes him other than she finds his body hot. Timm is her honest funny sidekick that gives her the laughs she wants. Ryan brings dogs for her to pet. Angie, just like Celeb Sophie and Honey Badger, was never going to make a real go of this regardless of who was cast and TEN knew this so they cast accordingly. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:33 am

I enjoy reading everyone's different reactions. I personally think that tonight was the first time Angie has shown any real emotion and vulnerability.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:34 am

Watching Carlin's date now and IMO the acting revelation is so unbelievably set up. Seriously the dramatic music and Angie hating liars theme in our face yet again. Angie's life is currently about furthering her TV career and book sales. And Carlin's brother is the worst actor ever, if Carlin is anything like him I don't hold out much hope of Carlin having a successful acting career. IMO of course.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:35 am

Angie guzzling red wine at Carlin’s hometown is a massive mood
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 am

Bachbee wrote:As much as I like Timm I would not blame Angie if she picked no one. She should have just picked Timm, had some fun with him and then moved onto another reality show. Carlin is no fun at all and it's going to irk me when he gets the exposure that comes with being F1... the acting was terrible tonight but he might be in with a shot at Home And Away extra

I felt that way 4 episodes ago @Bachbee but now I think she would have clipped his wings too much. She really should have chosen no one IMO and I think the audience reaction would have been very different to Nick and they would have agreed it's for the best, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 am

Bachbee wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Just realized, that the conversation between Angie and Carlin is both of them basically admitting that neither one is genuine about finding love on the show.

So she picks the one that also wants to further their career in entertainment. They can play the game together for awhile before a public split! it's starting to make sense now....

yep. I actually believe the rumors of being paid to be together. Easy to do when one doesn't live in the same city or state. Just do some red carpets, a couple of SM planned things, and let time pass enough where "distance" is the problem and part ways. Both will benefit from pretending for a while and be together, much more so than Celeb Sophie who had a higher profile and more opportunities (Love Island hosting gig).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:38 am

Agent99 wrote:I enjoy reading everyone's different reactions.  I personally think that tonight was the first time Angie has shown any real emotion and vulnerability.
She was so vulnerable at the rose ceremony when interacting with Carlin. I’ve never seen her so nervous like she thought Carlin wouldn’t accept it. No doubt in my mind that she had already picked Carlin at this point.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:38 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:As much as I like Timm I would not blame Angie if she picked no one. She should have just picked Timm, had some fun with him and then moved onto another reality show. Carlin is no fun at all and it's going to irk me when he gets the exposure that comes with being F1... the acting was terrible tonight but he might be in with a shot at Home And Away extra

I felt that way 4 episodes ago @Bachbee but now I think she would have clipped his wings too much.  She really should have chosen no one IMO and I think the audience reaction would have been very different to Nick and they would have agreed it's for the best, IMO.

Say what one will about Timm but like Angie said he was the most honest one there. No way he would've faked anything and she wouldn't put him through that just to use him for fun. Easier to go with someone who questions her motives and she questions his motives -- both distrust each other and neither one believing the other is there genuinely for love and acting and can be on tv and what not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:39 am

Just watching Carlin’s dramatic monologue now, I don’t think his acting career is going to take off laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just watching Carlin’s dramatic monologue now, I don’t think his acting career is going to take off laugh out loud

laugh out loud probably why he went on the bachelorette because his acting career hasn't taken off for those very reasons Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite