SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:59 am

Vjeff wrote: Many more than Honey Badger have said the same thing though. Seems awfully coincidental that they all say the same time frame.

It does doesn't it @Vjeff.  Poor old Nick - he really didn't know what he was getting himself into IMO.  laugh out loud

It’s been repeatedly denied by former contestants, but Nick “The Honey Badger” Cummins seems to have confirmed The Bachelor’s worst-kept secret.

This year’s Bachelor, who infamously dumped both Sophie Tieman and Brittany Hockley in the finale, was speaking to ABC’s Radio National on Wednesday when he cited contractual obligations as the reason why he made the shocking decision.

“I was actually disappointed that people are so brainwashed, you’re not going to get your fairytale ending every time,” the former rugby star said.

“And what’s more important, me just saying ‘yes’ and going through the motions and dragging some girl through all this media about how we’re in love and then three months down the track after the contract’s over, um, we’re allowed to break up.

Cummins made similar comments on The Project in October, after the controversial finale sparked outrage among fans.

“It’s not fair to her. Going down that path three months, only to break her heart,” he said.

“She’d be sitting here now. People would be asking if you’re in love, and it’s like … I didn’t want to lie.”

Meanwhile, Cummins revealed to the ABC that he hadn’t realised prior to signing up for the show that it was an “expectation” that he would emerge from it in a relationship.

Source

Anyway, not wishing Matt & Chelsea ill, just saying if they do break up I wouldn't expect it till Xmas.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:04 am

Vjeff wrote:
chailatte wrote:I don't believe for a moment that Abbie kicked and screamed and cried her eyes out... she was the true ice queen when Matt rejected her. Matt showed more emotion about the break up than she did (and according to Osher's tweet, he was crying for a while). What a horrible person she is... I don't ever like to say that about anyone but yes, she was the perfect person to take to F2 as she wouldn't have been capable of feeling heartbreak. jmo!!!

View this post on Instagram

The only way I can describe this moment is complete and utter shock. I was numb. I couldn’t and didn’t want to feel anything. I had felt for weeks that what Matt and I had was real and I trusted him wholeheartedly when he told me how he felt about me. From Hometowns, I forgot the cameras were there. It didn’t feel like we were filming a show at all, it felt like we had this real relationship built in a little bubble of “The Bachelor” and we would be out soon and able to live a normal life. Hearing Matt say “my heart is with someone else” reminded me that we were filming and that Matt had to make a difficult decision, and he did not see in me what I saw in him. I felt silly for ever imagining Matt would love me. It was like emotional whiplash. I was so confused and it felt like I was in a dystopian reality. The second the cameras turned off, I sobbed. I screamed. I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t think think this would be how we would end. I spent weeks crying about this relationship that had almost no closure. I still haven’t fully healed from my relationship with Matt, but I know he and the gorgeous woman he is with are happy, and that’s all that matters. #thebachelorau

A post shared by ABBIE CHATFIELD rose (@abbiechatfield) on

Source

She was very clearly trying hard not to lose her poop and just save face. What an absolutely awful comment to call her a horrible person because she didn't react to a humiliating televised breakup the way you would. Edit: dunno why it autocorrects to poop...weird.

Is that what you believe because it's certainly very clear that she tried to manipulate Matt and when he didn't fall for it, she cared more about her "face" as you say rather than actually feeling heartbroken. Because she was never heartbroken. She's now trying to manipulate the audience that she isn't a total ice queen. I'm not going to be fooled. As I said, that's my opinion, you can have your own.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Missnair wrote:
Bobette wrote:Well even if they wanted to break up they can't because they're *allegedly* contracted for another 3 months so TWT.  laugh out loud  

Reaaalllyy??? I wasn’t aware about that! Upset

@Missnair from what I know it's not true at all and Honey Badger made that up as a joking way because he didn't pick someone (which, just proves you don't have to pick anyone or stay with them and if it was true then prove it Honey Badger - show your contract). It's not the case at all but it's a fun way to get folks talking and doubting.

From everything I have been told, and what I posted during the season, Matt and Chelsie are super happy together and have been seeing each other a ton these last few months on secret rendezvous and because well, they literally live near each other laugh out loud I totally believe what I was told about them being the real deal and how in love they are and the info that was provided to me was as solid as I've ever received so I never had doubts (even when TPTB tried very hard with the limo exits at FRC in the finale ep laugh out loud)

I say these two have as good a shot of lasting as any other of the couples and already living in the same city is a huge indicator of lasting. Every couple that has lasted lives in the same city (whether moving there together like Snez and Sam) and every one that didn't last never moved to the same city to be together and never lasted. Perhaps a double date with the Melbourne couples who have lasted (Sam Snez and Georgia and Lee who have all supported them). Matt and Chels have a great support group and so much in common! They're both ready for that next step in life and genuinely in love and I can see their love growing more and more :yes:

Can confirm there is no 3 month contract. Definitely not. Funnily enough, Nick Cummins and Stu Laundy are the only 2 Bachelor people I actually have a connection to cantstopl

From what I know, Nick was talking about 'stringing them along for 3 months' meaning the 3 months between filming ending and show airing and the 'contract' was the media obligations contract. He chose not to subject one of them to starting a relationship and being asked by media constantly if they were 'in love' and not being able to say he was. What relationship can survive that if it isn't solid? He didn't want to hurt someone and couldn't see a relationship lasting. I thought he made a good decision to not drag the media circus out when he was not in the head space to fall in love. Nick is actually a very genuine guy and should never have agreed to be the Bachelor. I feel bad about how he got portrayed in the media. He chose the least bad option out of all the bad options he had and took the blame on himself.

As for Stu and Sophie, they were incompatible for... reasons. They were both in the bachelor bubble according to Stu's side. The 3 months was a coincidence.  :yes:

I think this season of the Bachelor was one of the best. I LOVED it. I have high hopes for Matt and Chelsie.

Edit: weird double up writing removed. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 3806527698

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:20 am

Don't know how to bring over but for those who can acccess it, v cute extras on tenplay.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:24 am

Finch wrote:Don't know how to bring over but for those who can acccess it, v cute extras on tenplay.

So cute!
https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/web-extras/season-7/get-to-know-the-happy-couple/tpv190919ysnmi
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:36 am

Rikkim wrote:
Finch wrote:Don't know how to bring over but for those who can acccess it, v cute extras on tenplay.

So cute!
https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/web-extras/season-7/get-to-know-the-happy-couple/tpv190919ysnmi

I love this... the tattoo on the butt would've been hysterical!!! He really takes off the Bachelor suit and wears his natural and a bit awkies dork suit around her, absolutely love it!

I really think they're going to last the distance and they'll be married and popping out babies very soon. It was wonderful to watch their love story unfold and I'm glad that Ten did show snippets of this, and perhaps sacrificed a bit of Helena's night date (I assume) for more screen time for Chelsea and Matt's F3 date.. that was really the most romantic and beautiful date I've seen on the franchise (and I do think Matt planned the maths code specifically for her as she loves numbers - the amount of thought he put into that date, the small loving and caring gestures towards her...  certainly showed us a man in love).

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:37 am

Oh my goodness. How cute is the 'Get to know the happy couple' segment. Interview immediately after the FRC. Classic right there. cantstopl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:38 am

@stoneleigh  yeah I know it's not true. It's just BS fwik and will be proven again when a couple doesn't make it to even that time-frame -- it's bound to happen again. I don't believe Chels and Matt will be that couple and have very high hopes for them  beatingheart

For those who are fans of Matt and Chelsie, I created a fan thread HERE for Matt and Chels and I posted a link there where you can watch videos of Matt and Chels from the show which basically are all the moments from the show of only Chels and Matt (every moment from the show they shared beginning to end) and shows their love story as if it's the only thing from the show which is so nice for fans and Matt and Chelsie to see (Osher has liked all of them!)  PINKHEART

Enjoy and what a wonderful season! Looking forward to sleuthing Angie's season when it premieres very soon! Please join us to sleuth Angie the Bette AU HERE Smiley  yes :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@stoneleigh  yeah I know it's not true. It's just BS fwik and will be proven again when a couple doesn't make it to even that time-frame -- it's bound to happen again. I don't believe Chels and Matt will be that couple and have very high hopes for them  beatingheart

For those who are fans of Matt and Chelsie, I created a fan thread HERE for Matt and Chels and I posted a link there where you can watch videos of Matt and Chels from the show which basically are all the moments from the show of only Chels and Matt (every moment from the show they shared beginning to end) and shows their love story as if it's the only thing from the show which is so nice for fans and Matt and Chelsie to see (Osher has liked all of them!)  PINKHEART

Enjoy and what a wonderful season! Looking forward to sleuthing Angie's season when it premieres very soon! Please join us to sleuth Angie the Bette AU HERE Smiley  yes :detective

It's also not true that the lead doesn't have any say in the dates, etc. No idea what happens in the other versions of the show, but the Aussie version is very much a 'team decision' with the lead having a LOT of input. Obviously there are budget and logistical constraints and a lot depends on sponsorship... also there are considerations about what makes good TV and a process that has to be adhered to. But the Bachelor has final say within those constraints. Sometimes I can see a producer 'persuasion' in the edit but the lead could absolutely veto it if he felt strongly. The necklace and the code would have been 100% Matt's idea and the people around him would have made it happen, no question. Same thing for Matty J's portrait of Laura. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:12 pm

Abbie will be well and truly over this in no time. Her sister just followed Todd as well as several of her friends and Todd’s been liking supportive comments like one saying she’s all yours to Todd.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@stoneleigh  yeah I know it's not true. It's just BS fwik and will be proven again when a couple doesn't make it to even that time-frame -- it's bound to happen again. I don't believe Chels and Matt will be that couple and have very high hopes for them  beatingheart

Re the bold, the only 2 folks that the speculation of the contractual 3 months timeline have been relevant to so far IMO are Honey Badger and Sophie M who were both celebs. IMO I think as this has been the most successful franchise has already posted by others, I really think most couples have given it a go including the ones that didn’t make it like Sam F/Sasha and Richie/Alex N. I remember reading here last season too that Ali / Taite wouldn’t make it past the 3 months and I understand they are still together well over a year into their relationship. I really do think this franchise has more successes than failures and I put a high probability of success on Matt A and Chels especially the fact that they have so much in common already and also co-located in the same place....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Rikkim wrote:

So cute!

Is there a way to embed this or is it on YouTube for those of us who live outside of Australia and can’t view a Ten? Thanks

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80