SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote: speechless They’re filming the Bachelor late May?!

Umm. I will take this to the Bachelorette AU  thread for further discussion there because it makes me wonder if TEN will no longer be doing Bette AU. sad

No they're still casting for Bette (see below). I suspect someone just copied & pasted the wrong dates to the Bach casting page.

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 O1CT2xR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:51 am

@Bobette whew!! crisis averted! Thank you bestbud!

Still very strange for them to have late May for Bach AU. That’s usually FRC filming time for Bachelor AU. Not sure where they’d copy and paste those dates from maybe a typo?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette whew!! crisis averted! Thank you bestbud!

Still very strange for them to have late May for Bach AU. That’s usually FRC filming time for Bachelor AU. Not sure where they’d copy and paste those dates from maybe a typo?

Blame the intern.  thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:24 pm

As I said the whole time.. think this girl was a hypocrite with a capital H.

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelor-elly-miles-new-show-confirmed
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Vjeff wrote:As I said the whole time.. think this girl was a hypocrite with a capital H.

I thought of you when I saw that article @Vjeff and I have to say, I agree.  :yes:

And she had the nerve to accuse Abbie of only being in it "for the followers". Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:42 am

Good on Elly. Just goes to show that you don’t have to manipulate and put on a performance to gain something positive out of the whole experience. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:57 am

Ohh yeah I highly doubt this is happening just the same old gossip mags.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:46 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:As I said the whole time.. think this girl was a hypocrite with a capital H.

I thought of you when I saw that article @Vjeff and I have to say, I agree.  :yes:

And she had the nerve to accuse Abbie of only being in it "for the followers".  Rolling Eyes

Haha thank you Bobette! That is why I love these forums.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:46 pm

Vakoo has done a q&a on her instagram, and she was asked who she disliked the most from the bachelor and while she didn’t at first say explicitly who she did put the initial H. And said she wasnt very nice and was racist, she was later asked if she had times were said H was a little racist and she said she has many. She then put a poll when someone said there’s only 2 people with Names that start with H Hannah and Helen and told people to vote, right now it’s 80 percent Helena. Also assuming she doesn’t follow Helena but follows Hannah, it’s safe to assume she’s talking about Helena.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80