SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused, I thought filming started tomorrow?

lovelycrumpets wrote:Alexis Thind @pilot.alexis just accepted my follower request and went public.  So looks like she was cut

smg2587 wrote:
lovelycrumpets wrote:Alexis Thind @pilot.alexis just accepted my follower request and went public.  So looks like she was cut

Mine got accepted as well and she seem to accept abut 700 more.

@GuardianAngel I think there were more than 30 women they released so a few would get cut before filming even began. You know, because they wouldn't play along, didn't fit in with their contrived storylines or were just too normal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:27 pm

@Sprite that's exactly what I was thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:47 am

She’s gone private again. So strange.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Moved these posts over so they are in one thread.

lovelycrumpets wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Mine got accepted as well and she seem to accept abut 700 more.

Oh wait.  So yesterday she went public and the private again.  So maybe she didn't get cut?  Idk, that's kind of confusing.  Do they get their phones in sequester?? Limo entrances are tonight so hopefully we get some info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 20190911
(I screencapped this Sept 23rd)

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen24
(screencapped this today)

source: http://instagram.com/pilot.alexis

Last edited by Kure24 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:34 pm

I don’t think a follower loss means anything, as she can’t control that.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:40 pm

No these screencaps are just in preparation for the RC tonight so we have an idea of what their account activity looked like.

The only significant thing that did happen was her accepting follow requests which was discussed already here.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:32 pm

Kure24 wrote:Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 20190911
(I screencapped this Sept 23rd)

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen24
(screencapped this today)

Please post a link to your s/caps or I have to delete all of them. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:13 pm

@GuardianAngel Sorry about that I'll add the source link to all screen caps I took.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:04 pm

FWIW, it could or maybe not mean anything but my cousin also lives in Whistler. He runs in the same type of friends/circles as Alexis and from what he can tell, she isn't home yet. Could she of been eliminated and decided to go on a holiday too, maybe, but wondering if she's still there and MAYBE, big maybe but got the ID in epi 2 since we still don't know who got that one and considering they are both pilots so likely would have a lot in common so maybe would put Peter at ease with his first ID.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:12 am

stats ahead of 9/29 rc

pilot.alexis

182 posts
   4,421 followers
   596 following

https://www.instagram.com/pilot.alexis/

This was hers on 9/26

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Alexis10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:31 am

Alexis reactivated her Facebook account. So between her going public for about 3 hours before filming started to her activating facebook overnight last night, I'm confused as to when she was cut or eliminated.

FB source: https://www.facebook.com/alexis.thind

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Fallon12
lovelycrumpets
Aunties_Love
Kure24
GuardianAngel