SELECT CONTENT

Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:21 pm

Tammy
House Flipper
Syracuse, NY
Bachelorette Biography

Tammy is in the process of taking over the world and if a man can't keep up, then she isn't afraid to leave them in the dust. She comes from a hardworking family that immigrated over to Syracuse during the Vietnam War and credits her go-go-go attitude to her parents. After her parents split up, she helped raise her younger sisters and has been working ever since graduating high school. Speaking of high school, Tammy tried to join the boys wrestling team as a junior but was turned away! She responded by showing up to every practice and pushing forward on a Title IX complaint until they accepted her. Good thing they did, because once on the team, she went on to have a 7-1 record wrestling on the boys' varsity team. Tammy's busy work life hasn't given her too much time to date. She has been unable to find anyone in Syracuse who can keep up with her ambitious nature, and she finds it hard to date men her age because her drive tends to intimidate them. Tammy is coming into this experience to focus on finding true love and to see if Peter is the type of guy who can give her the work-life balance she needs. One problem though: Tammy hasn't told her mom yet that she's going to be on The Bachelor. Guess now is as good a time as any! Surprise, Mom!

- Tammy loves to travel so much that she has the vanity license plate "JETSETTR."
- Tammy ended her last relationship by ghosting him.
- Tammy considers herself a tomboy and doesn't relate well to the "blonde Barbie" types.
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-24-tammy-2020
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:50 pm

Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 153384_7180-900x0

Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 153384_7186-400x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:21 pm

Somehow this isn't coming across very genuine.

Sorry but you all say worst things. So because SM is ugly, you can be a little bit ugly?  Can we just get back to my BIP audition. Also I'm a little tired of "doesn't define me" comments. Yes IMHO it does.

Now, Tammy has taken to Twitter to fess up to her mistakes and publicly offer some words of apology to her co-stars that she hurt. "Ok I'm going to address this once and for all- remember that this is a show. I do take responsibility for my actions and I never intended to hurt anyone. I am very sorry to those I did hurt but my heart was never coming from a intentional malicious place," she started off the apology.
"I tend to gravitate toward humor in situations like this bc I'm not trying to mourn in the past mistakes I've made," she explained of the situation. "We're all human. All of us have done things we're not proud of. So please hear me when I say- I never meant to hurt anyone and I'm sorry."

She went on to ask fans to not judge her completely for what they see on TV, because everyone has low moments. "My 5 minute 'nasty' moment on TV doesn't define who I am," she continued. "Just like how your mistakes don't define who you are either. Remember that all of us who participated in this show are human too and some of you say nastier things to us than we do to each other."

She then laughed off the moment by poking fun at herself. "Can we PLEASE get back to making playful fun of my ugly faces now," she joked.
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1120822/the-bachelor-s-tammy-ly-apologizes-for-nasty-claims-against-co-stars

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:51 pm

She came across to me as brash and trying too hard.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Somehow this isn't coming across very genuine.

Sorry but you all say worst things. So because SM is ugly, you can be a little bit ugly?  Can we just get back to my BIP audition. Also I'm a little tired of "doesn't define me" comments. Yes IMHO it does.
But, but, that is HER TRUTH!!! Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f625  :dripdrip
Such a disappointment she turned out to be.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:56 pm

She's going to start trouble on BIP I can see it now. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:53 pm

https://youtu.be/HLYBwg1cj3A
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tammy Ly - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
lionheart318
star_D
Stacia620
lovelycrumpets
Aunties_Love