SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:07 am

I don't see any hints at all from these SC as to what may go down next week. Does anyone else? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:20 am

smg2587 wrote:
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree180

Great work on the SCs @smg2587.  yes

The one above made me LOL - dude looks ROUGH.  laugh out loud I sense it may be an entertaining season for him to end up like that.

ETA:  Same backless top here so these are a match IMO.  Might be able to identify which hotel it is by the distinctive elevator.

smg2587 wrote:Last screencaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree178

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 MIMNFN4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:23 am

I am pretty sure it is Victoria F. The bracelet is very different, plus Kelly has bigger hands with longer nails, she is also a bigger and taller girl than Victoria F. The girl with Peter here is very small framed, smaller arms, smaller hands with shorter nails with a light polish on... smaller legs as well.
Also, Victoria F is the girl in the elevator maybe crying?

Bobette wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Screencaps from the season preview.

Posting two of this on I think its Victoria F.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree151
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree152

This looks like Kelley to me, not Victoria.  Same bracelet IMO:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1RAesdC

Source

Closeups:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Ng4hAxq

Could be the same date/SQT as the hot spring SCs upthread.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Just like I thought, the whole 'not giving up' part was a voice over.  Plus, Pete is wearing a jean shirt when his mom is saying 'bring her back home to us'.  Which sure doesn't seem like he would wear in Australia with how hot it was there.

There were so many hidden shots, if we didn't know Madi had a HTD, I would think she would be let go already.

Only clear shot of her was making her look like she was part of the pillow fight.

Where was Victoria F. when she talked about the virgin thing? It's the same place where Alex is kissing him on the couch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:12 pm

atem wrote:Just like I thought, the whole 'not giving up' part was a voice over.  Plus, Pete is wearing a jean shirt when his mom is saying 'bring her back home to us'.  Which sure doesn't seem like he would wear in Australia with how hot it was there.

There were so many hidden shots, if we didn't know Madi had a HTD, I would think she would be let go already.

Only clear shot of her was making her look like she was part of the pillow fight.

Where was Victoria F. when she talked about the virgin thing?  It's the same place where Alex is kissing him on the couch.
I agree Atem! She is very hidden in the sc..can you refresh my memory do we know when or if she gets a second 1/1?Thanks!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 pm

@Hotmomma RS nor anyone else has figured that out.

As for the 'I'm leaving' voice over, it sure didn't sound like Madison to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
atem wrote:Just like I thought, the whole 'not giving up' part was a voice over.  Plus, Pete is wearing a jean shirt when his mom is saying 'bring her back home to us'.  Which sure doesn't seem like he would wear in Australia with how hot it was there.

Where was Victoria F. when she talked about the virgin thing?  It's the same place where Alex is kissing him on the couch.
I agree Atem! She is very hidden in the sc..can you refresh my memory do we know when or if she gets a second 1/1?Thanks!
We don't know when another ID was for Madison since we don't know who got the dates in Costa Rica, Chile (except for Victoria F) and Peru.

ID's known:
Week 1 - Madison
Week 2 - Victoria P
Week 3 - Victoria F and Kelsey
Week 4 - Costa Rica unknown
Week 5 - Chile - Victoria F and unknown
Week 6 - Peru - unknown 3 ID's and 1 group date with 2 girls eliminated on group date
Week 7 - hometowns

Evidently Hannah Ann did not get an ID until they went out of the country.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:41 pm

@HavaDrPepper thank you! Interesting that VF got 2 week 3-5 .. very close together!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 pm

Great sleuthing everyone!

@smg2587 thanks for all the s/caps!! bestbud! and for clarifying that was a producer in the s/cap I was questioning last night.

@Bobette I too think that is Kelley. Her arms and legs don't look like VF to me. I will have to grab some pics later to compare.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@HavaDrPepper thank you! Interesting that VF got 2 week 3-5 .. very close together!
No problem. I got it from the filming schedule - no discussion thread.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:36 pm

smg2587 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree161

Hannah Ann or Victoria? Any ideas which one this is?  Did anyone find their FSD rooms yet?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:46 pm

Bobette wrote:

ETA:  Same backless top here so these are a match IMO.  Might be able to identify which hotel it is by the distinctive elevator.

smg2587 wrote:Last screencaps

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree178

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 MIMNFN4

Source
I still say this is Victoria the morning after her HTD going to see Peter at his hotel.

I also pulled this photo from a video on RS's twitter of her the afternoon of the HTD:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Vfully10
I think that is Peter off to the side of the elevator photo. The head of the girl in the elevator hits Peter about the same as it does in the above photo from the date.

I also thought I saw a photo of a girl walking away from him in a white jacket and jeans (I couldn't find it).  Maybe they did see each other in the evening and before he saw her parents he told her he couldn't continue on with her. This jacket and that one look similar.  Anybody know which pic I'm talking about or am I imagining it?   giggling

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022