SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:34 pm

Astrobach wrote:...snipped
Now, I believe that Tammy is next to VicF , her shoes are the grayish/with a white bottom and the hair is more like her length and style.  Sydney has longer hair and is either the one with the white t shirt OR he white tank top, with a very fine waist. I’m not sure which hair fits Madison better between the two.

Bobette wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2LsBqGp

Source: Episode 2

Source

That's definitely Tammy next to Madison in the white top IMO - this rear view of her hair shows how much longer than Sydney's it is.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 DOyRZF1 

Source

Sydney's hair is very similar in style and colour to Victoria F's. I still think the order is what I posted upthread:

Bobette wrote:IMO it's probably Lexi, Victoria F, Sydney, Natasha, Victoria P, Mykenna, Shiann, Madison, Tammy, Kelley, Hannah Ann, Kelsey.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Sydney says, 'Your decision was like a slap in the face'. I think it's in Ohio. Victoria P looked pissed off too. Peter ended up not letting Alayah go forward. In that mansion that they filmed is there green walls with gold trimming?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:50 pm

@atem Do we know the name/address of the mansion?  I missed all the early sleuthing (should probably read the archived thread laugh out loud)

ETA: NVM I found it, Hay-McKinney House Smiley

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Bobette wrote:@atem Do we know the name/address of the mansion?  I missed all the early sleuthing (should probably go and read the archived thread laugh out loud)

I am not sure if it was RS. But, I do know the name was posted somewhere in this thread. I will try and find it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:55 pm

@atem It's OK I found it (edited my post).  Won't have much time for sleuthing today but I'll have a quick look for interior pics now. Hugesmile

ETA:  DING DING DING!  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 7jdLJzP

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 WQZyfav

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 GC8dCKW

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:13 pm

I did a little investigating after reading a comment on reddit that the person does not believe that the screencap of Peter in his suit on the bed is not the same suit as when he talks to Chris or is holding the engagement ring.  Took me awhile to find the ring screencap since we actually don't have it here.

My screencaps from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q are sequenced in the order they are shown in the preview except for the ring shot.  I put it last but it was 2nd to last if I went in true order of the preview.

Chris telling Peter there is something he needs to tell him
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_12Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_13

Peter walking towards FRC? so is this after his talk with Chris or before?  
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_14

Peter on the bed with production sitting there. Chris' jacket there also.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_15

Chris and Peter walking back towards FRC site? Note Chris with no jacket.. he is carrying it. Girl in black on bed is in this shot.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_16

And the ring shot
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_17

I was curious about the tie and IMO it matches as does the color of the suit and the buttons on the sleeves.  The color of the suit Chris is wearing is the same in all these screencaps as well.  Also, in the video of Peter on the bed, at the beginning of it you can see a girl with a white top very similar to the one the girl walking next to him is wearing.

IMO, after Chris gives him whatever news it was, because of the extreme heat, they go back to a hotel room to give Peter some time for whatever decision he needs to make.  Then they head back to the FRC site to do whatever needs to be done (IMO, lets Hannah Ann go).  The ring photo could have been taken before the talk with Chris or even after if it is for Madi and she left without seeing him.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:32 pm

Yay!  I finally figured something out for once!  LOL

At first I thought it was when she was cut in Chile, but the whole story with Alayah coming back got me thinking it was in OH.  I wonder what happened in Chile that Sydney was cut.  Maybe, like Victoria P, she soured on Peter after that and the blow up in Costa Rica.  

I am still trying to figure out if it was a 1 on 1 or, and after party or rose ceremony where he brings up being 'intimate'.  Does Peter always were a tie during the Rose Ceremonies?  I know the F3 is more casual.

HavaDrPepper wrote:I did a little investigating after reading a comment on reddit that the person does not believe that the screencap of Peter in his suit on the bed is not the same suit as when he talks to Chris or is holding the engagement ring. Took me awhile to find the ring screencap since we actually don't have it here.

My screencaps from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q are sequenced in the order they are shown in the preview except for the ring shot. I put it last but it was 2nd to last if I went in true order of the preview.

Chris telling Peter there is something he needs to tell him
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_12Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_13

Peter walking towards FRC? so is this after his talk with Chris or before?
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_14

Peter on the bed with production sitting there. Chris' jacket there also.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_15

Chris and Peter walking back towards FRC site? Note Chris with no jacket.. he is carrying it. Girl in black on bed is in this shot.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_16

And the ring shot
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Peter_17

I was curious about the tie and IMO it matches as does the color of the suit and the buttons on the sleeves. The color of the suit Chris is wearing is the same in all these screencaps as well. Also, in the video of Peter on the bed, at the beginning of it you can see a girl with a white top very similar to the one the girl walking next to him is wearing.

IMO, after Chris gives him whatever news it was, because of the extreme heat, they go back to a hotel room to give Peter some time for whatever decision he needs to make. Then they head back to the FRC site to do whatever needs to be done (IMO, lets Hannah Ann go). The ring photo could have been taken before the talk with Chris or even after if it is for Madi and she left without seeing him.

I agree that the ring doesn't mean anything. There was no proposal. If HS was the one he was going to propose to, it wouldn't matter what Chris said.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:...snipped
Now, I believe that Tammy is next to VicF , her shoes are the grayish/with a white bottom and the hair is more like her length and style.  Sydney has longer hair and is either the one with the white t shirt OR he white tank top, with a very fine waist. I’m not sure which hair fits Madison better between the two.

Bobette wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2LsBqGp

Source

That's definitely Tammy next to Madison in the white top IMO - this rear view of her hair shows how much longer than Sydney's it is.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 DOyRZF1 

Source

Sydney's hair is very similar in style and colour to Victoria F's.  I still think the order is what I posted upthread:

Bobette wrote:IMO it's probably Lexi, Victoria F, Sydney, Natasha, Victoria P, Mykenna, Shiann, Madison, Tammy, Kelley, Hannah Ann, Kelsey.

Yep. You got it. The extensions are making it all straggly. I’m just baffled by the shoes that Sydney is wearing, they’re looking like Tammy’s, but I couldn’t find any shot of Sydney’s feet.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 pm

The line "I don't want this to feel like it is all about sex but I have been intimate, I can't lie to you about that" is both partially shown as Peter saying it and a voice over.  The bold is actually seen. The italicized is the voice over that is when Shiann is climbing on top of him on the couch and continues as he is consoling the shiny silver dress girl in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q .  

It does appear that he has the same shirt on when seen saying the beginning of it and in the consoling screen cap.  But when he is saying it, he is sitting down.

We know they take a ring shot no matter what.  There was one for Colton last year and he didn't get engaged either.  I do think Peter had every intention of getting engaged to Madison but she blew his plans out of the sky by leaving (IMO).

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added ring shot thought)

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:14 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:The line "I don't want this to feel like it is all about sex but I have been intimate, I can't lie to you about that" is both partially shown as Peter saying it and a voice over.  The bold is actually seen. The italicized is the voice over that is when Shiann is climbing on top of him on the couch and continues as he is consoling the shiny silver dress girl in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q .  

It does appear that he has the same shirt on when seen saying the beginning of it and in the consoling screen cap.  But when he is saying it, he is sitting down.

We know they take a ring shot no matter what.  There was one for Colton last year and he didn't get engaged either.  I do think Peter had every intention of getting engaged to Madison but she blew his plans out of the sky by leaving (IMO).

Yes, I know it was a frankenbite, but I was just wondering if part we see is in Costa Rica or Chile. Yes, I am still stuck on that stupid cap! LOL He is wearing something casual (no tie). I was just wondering if he always wears a tie during the rose ceremonies (expect for the F3, which they usually don't). That way, it is either one of several conversations he has at the after party or a one on one. He looks defensive. He also seems defensive in an ITM talking about sex shouldn't be a taboo subject. I wonder if that was during his conversation with Madi at the FSD. Mills says she said she doesn't think this is for her, if he's having sex with the other two women.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:29 pm

The S/caps of the FRC, were all taken in daylight. It appears very bright. I think CH tells Peter the news after he lets the F2 go because it's so light outside. Usually the F2 is let go during daylight saving the money shot for sunset. He is walking past the rose very upset which to me would be after he let the F2 go and before the F1 is suppose to arrive because of the time of day. Therefore I'm thinking F2 was let go, F1 already made a run for it.

At .25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q

I compared Ben Higgins FRC, there is a podium holding a rose when JoJo arrives as well as Lauren, so it's not unusual to see the rose in the s/caps.  

JoJo arriving

Do we know where the FRC site is?

There are s/caps in the NO Discussion thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5404-bachelor-24-peter-webber-s-caps-vids-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1439602

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:14 am

@GuardianAngel IMO the FRC location was right near Ooraminna homestead.  It's very remote - they probably wouldn't want or need to stray too far.  Tourist pics show rock formations similar to the FRC aerial footage IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 P7JFuQS

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2mvGSAH

This footage below I think was shot closer Alice Springs/Uluru - the tall grass and trees match the region around Longitude 131 that I posted on page 2 upthread. Could be the following day after he talks to his parents perhaps?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 WE0D9zW

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 ZUSgHP7

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 FVOfv3Z

Bobette wrote: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 VgO61mH

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 HVGWWbZ

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 E8Msuud

Source

Side by side tree comparison.   :detective

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 5Rd8X2K
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022