SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:25 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:It’s possible that curtain is something TPTB added to the location. They bring props with them.

I think it's the same place. The beams or whatever you call them between the disc curtain look the same.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:26 am

Does anyone think that if it is Madi that VF is talking about and starts to feel insecure about her relationship with Peter that she would tell Peter before Madi get a chance to tell him?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:28 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone think that if it is Madi that VF is talking about and starts to feel insecure about her relationship with Peter that she would tell Peter before Madi get a chance to tell him?

I personally don't get why she cares one way or another. I am just trying to use it as a means to sleuth what happens.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:46 am

OK got it.  Curtain/panels are definitely the same, so most likely shot at the same location IMO, but the set dressing (lamps etc) is different to the VF screen cap, so probably not the same time. Well spotted @atem.   yes Now we just need to find the stupid place.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 WF8xpPM

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CAyG8ty

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 SVdSjO1

Source: Episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:50 am

Bobette wrote:OK got it.  Curtain/panels are definitely the same, so most likely shot at the same location IMO, but the set dressing (lamps etc) is different to the VF screen cap, so probably not the same time.  Well spotted @atem.   yes Now we just need to find the stupid place.  laugh out loud

Source

Yay! You found it! I know what you mean! I am so surprised it's so hard to find the tacky looking bar place! Anything with that type of wall behind the lady in this cap? It has some type of pattern with it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:06 am

@atem Yeah it's hideous laugh out loud  

I was prepared to give them a pass when I thought it was a themed bar in Costa Rica (imitation rock walls, tropical foliage, rattan chairs, a low weirdly shaped table just waiting for someone to trip over it and break an ankle...) but if it's in the US that's just poor design IMO.  

Off to google "ugly bars in Cleveland..." Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:12 am

Bobette wrote:@atem Yeah it's hideous laugh out loud  

I was prepared to give them a pass when I thought it was a themed bar in Costa Rica (imitation rock walls, tropical foliage, rattan chairs, a low weirdly shaped table just waiting for someone to trip over it and break an ankle...) but if it's in the US that's just poor design IMO.  

Off to google "ugly bars in Cleveland..." Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

cantstopl I would be scared to Google that one!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 am

atem wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK got it.  Curtain/panels are definitely the same, so most likely shot at the same location IMO, but the set dressing (lamps etc) is different to the VF screen cap, so probably not the same time.  Well spotted @atem.   yes Now we just need to find the stupid place.  laugh out loud

Source

Yay!  You found it! I know what you mean!  I am so surprised it's so hard to find the tacky looking bar place! Anything with that type of wall behind the lady in this cap?  It has some type of pattern with it.

I think these screen caps are 3 different places.  In the two ITMs the candles are different.  And neither of those locations look like the bar.  I really think those curtains were brought by production for ITMs.

As for the bar....yes it’s a very tacky place! All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 am

@Tiggerlgh I get what you are saying.   yes

It could be one of those portable room dividers that folds in on itself.  If so, I could see them using it in different spots around the same location (e.g. hotel room, bar of the same hotel) but I doubt they would lug it interstate, and definitely not overseas, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:00 am

Bobette wrote:@Tiggerlgh I get what you are saying.   yes

It could be one of those portable room dividers that folds in on itself.  If so, I could see them using it in different spots around the same location (e.g. hotel room, bar of the same hotel) but I doubt they would lug it interstate, and definitely not overseas, IMO.

They bring crates of things all over the world with them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:11 am

OK, how about we see if there is a table like the one VF is in?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:29 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:They bring crates of things all over the world with them.

Oh OK.  Obviously a much bigger budget than the AU show if they can afford to ship room dividers overseas.  Our latest Bette season they didn't even leave NSW.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022