SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:31 pm

atem wrote:HS wears rings too.  It's on the cap of her cryingyet again with this ugly white dress on.  I checked and I think the rings match.  It is HS.  She made moves in this episode.  Even the kisson the boat is still way more innocent than this.
HS’s manicure in the white dress looks like green dress girl’s too. I’m pretty sure it’s HS but all these women do look the same.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MommaSez Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:58 pm

I think it's Hanna Ann, she has distinctive ring with a ruby (?) gem in it and the teal dress make-out girl appears to have the same ring.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:07 am

I thought teal dress was HA... simply because Madi seems to always wear red or pink colour.. but I found this on Madis IG question is, is it the same dress laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 A371a010

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3e6ddf10
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:13 am

@LeapofFaith I’m with you. I was never convinced it was HA anyhow. The hips look more like Madi and her hair as well + the rings. That’s 3 strikes!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:38 am

Awesome find Leap. It looks like a match to me Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633 I wonder when and if we'll get to see this . It looks like one of the cocktail parties to me. Is this a SC for next week?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:41 am

Everytime he's with Madison there heads are glued together , if this is her then she is def getting way more comfortable with him ,(sitting on his lap) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:07 am

A couple pages back is a photo with green dress girl lying down and she looks to be rather well-endowed on top. Madi is fairly small on top. Also, HA has several short, tight green dresses on her IG. I’m not sure if any are a match but she obviously wears that exact style. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:46 am

It could be Hannah or Madison but imo Hannah is more petite then Madison and in this photo the legs do not appear petite . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:06 am

Did you guys look at HS rings?

That dress Madi is wearing is when she was like 17 to 18 years old?  Basing it off of Mary being a Senior in HS now.  I don't think that is the same dress.

Please, also watch the video. You will see when they are lying down it is HS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:57 am

Yeah, if you look at the screencap of them lying down, you can tell that the dress is either completely sleeveless or has very thin straps - which looks different from what Madi is wearing in the IG photo (something that appears to have quite a high neck.) I think its definitely Hannah Ann
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:18 am

hmmm that dress does look like it could be a match. I still don't think it looks like HA. Might be Kelley tho if not Madison
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:22 am

What do you guys think of this theory I put on the Chile episode thread?

I think it's Kelsey and Tammy. I do think Tammy was talking about Kelsey. They get into it in Costa Rica and it continues in Chile. That's why we have those extra pictures of Kelsey that didn't seem to fit in. Kelsey then gets another 1 on 1 in Peru (them on the rugs).

Tammy goes after Sydney due to Sydney defending Kelsey or something? That gets Tammy to be defensive going after Sydney for doing the same thing with Alayah.

We never see Mykenna got after Tammy. She's always looking like she is going after Sydney/VP when she is shown in the clip talking about lies/deceit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022