SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:25 am

I was looking at Reddit and wanted to say that some one thinks that kissing on the couch was in Costa Rica, but it is not.  It was in LA and it was Shiann.  We didn't see it, because he took women inside when having alone time or whatever you called it. It was after the pillow fight.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:19 pm

@smg2587 or @bobette

Can you tell where this takes place in Chile?

Hannah Ann most likely on her 1on1.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Scree326

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:29 pm

smg2587 wrote:Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s
Kelsey with a love confession
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Scree247

I think I get the confusion with this cap now. I believe this is actually from Kelsey's HTD. Because during the date she is wearing a sweater. Here is a link to one picture trying to see if I can find a better picture.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1190291760834138113/photo/4

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:07 pm

smg2587 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s
Kelsey with a love confession
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Scree247

I think I get the confusion with this cap now. I believe this is actually from Kelsey's HTD. Because during the date she is wearing a sweater. Here is a link to one picture trying to see if I can find a better picture.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1190291760834138113/photo/4

totally agree, and the door in the background looks like a house door. Not like a hotel or something.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:29 pm

atem wrote:@smg2587 or @bobette

Can you tell where this takes place in Chile?

Hannah Ann most likely on her 1on1.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Scree326

Can anyone tell where this take place in Chile?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:20 pm

@bobette From a recent interview with one of the Producers (Mills on Nick's podcast) and RS most recent podcast, there was an ending filmed!

So, based on that cap in Alice Springs of Peter saying he doesn't know what to do yadda, yadda, yadda.  The poster here talking about the Peter going back now makes sense.  

Anything about where the LCD were filmed?

jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:@HaveDrPepper I notice in one she is wearing a cross necklace, but not in the one with the disc curtain!

Was she wearing the cross necklace during the date?

I am sorry.  I missed this post.  Actually, if you look the ITM without the cross has the exact same background (flowers, etc.) that you see in the ITM where she says 'She waited this long to tell him she's a virgin'.  Thus, that ITM about her 1 on 1 in OH was done at a later time.

Mykenna in what looks to be that same place as Sydney and Tammy cursing in the earlier screencaps.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Scree162

Also, I think this cap proves it isn't Kelley in the short green dress with Peter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:32 am

Ok.... so I tried to organize the screen caps into folders

There are still some I couldn’t identify the location for

Also.... Kelsey... does she get a date in both Chile & Peru?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-9XALXwQwBhQiAlGuhmJHcEZobwArAV0

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:47 am

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Ok.... so I tried to organize the screen caps into folders

My theory was Kelsey was part of the last minute 2 on 1. But, RS says it's Tammy and McKenna on that.

Others think it's alone time during an after party. But, I don't know. I don't think they would film a telenovela at a winery. Or did they?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:59 am

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Ok.... so I tried to organize the screen caps into folders

Thank you CaliforniaGirl for organizing the folders.

If Kelsey gets two more dates in Chile & Peru that would put her at three 1 on 1  dates before hometowns wouldn't it?  I would think Hannah would be the next to get a 1 on 1 since she is one of the final 4. Then they start repeating some 1 on 1 dates. I would think Madison & kelly would get a 2nd date before Kelsey gets a 3rd. No?  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:04 am

When he says “I can’t have you both continue past tonight” - that is at the winery

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:59 am

There is a cap of McKenna in what looks to be near an iron fence type entrance. She looked happy though. In a different dress than what we see in the yelling in Costa Rica. From what I recall, it's like a lavender or blue with thin straps. I haven't been watching, so I don't know if she's worn it already.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:12 am

Bobette wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
I don't think that is Hannah Ann.  I think it is Madison and her hair might be down over her shoulder in front instead of in back.  Compare to this when HA got the FIR.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Fir_ha10

The other thing that I notice is that HA's hair has a natural wave in it but Madison's seems to be naturally straight.

Thoughts?

I lightened the SC - doesn't look like Hannah to me either.   It's not Sydney because she's in a blue dress so could be Kelley IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 EQREDvK

Source: Episode 4

ETA:  Comparison of Hannah's hair from the same episode.  It's much shorter/shaggier than the hair of the girl on the couch IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 NYszc8a

Source: Episode 4

atem wrote:HS wears rings too.  It's on the cap of her crying yet again with this ugly white dress on.  I checked and I think the rings match.  It is HS.  She made moves in this episode.  Even the kisson the boat is still way more innocent than this.

Preview shows Hannah is wearing a different dress so if this is the same cocktail party it's definitely not her.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 NsAi8D8

Source

So Madi or Kelley IMO.  Rings could be a match for the one Madi's wearing here. Also looks like her hair in the lying down pic.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 LpmlWD1

Source: Episode 1 Preview

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 EQREDvK

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 UymnL1A

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022