SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think the room we thought was VFs is Madison’s based on the SCs we got last night.  Unless the order is still correct but the room wasn’t.  I am so confused!

Logic suggested VF was at Songbird's because it's close to Moran's Falls, where we have confirmed SCs of her there from the first promo.  

However, we also know there was a helicopter involved, and there would for sure be scenic flights operating out of the Gold Coast that fly up to the rainforest region IMO.  So hiking by day and then Gold Coast Star by night would certainly be do-able, IMO.

I feel like TPTB are deliberately mixing things up to confuse viewers, and I am now even more skeptical of certain IG "sleuthing" sites who revealed information about some dates and not others, led us to false assumptions, and contributed to the confusion.  

There are some TPTB puppets at work, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Bobette wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I think the room we thought was VFs is Madison’s based on the SCs we got last night.  Unless the order is still correct but the room wasn’t.  I am so confused!

Logic suggested VF was at Songbird's because it's close to Moran's Falls, where we have confirmed SCs of her there from the first promo.  

However, we also know there was a helicopter involved, and there would for sure be scenic flights operating out of the Gold Coast that fly up to the rainforest region IMO.  So hiking by day and then Gold Coast Star by night would certainly be do-able, IMO.

I feel like TPTB are deliberately mixing things up to confuse viewers, and I am now even more skeptical of certain IG "sleuthing" sites who revealed information about some dates and not others, led us to false assumptions, and contributed to the confusion.  

There are some TPTB puppets at work, IMO.

But, we don't see VF's face. We only see Peter and someone in front of him saying 'To New Beginnings'. Do we have something proving it's VF?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:13 pm

@atem Yes, we see her face. There is a SC upthread somewhere...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:19 pm

atem wrote:I agree, @bobette.  That looks like Madison to me.  She always puts her hair behind her ear like the above cap.

There are times that VF does it as well and I have seen that she has a piece of hair around her ear area like Madison.

I just can't see virginal Madison rolling around on a bed with her boob hanging out and her dress barely covering her rear end while doing it.

However, the screen cap of Peter under the covers with some one, I can believe that could be Madison because she could be fully clothed. We only see Peter as shirtless with fuzzy socks. And, we know how TPTB like to make things seem worse than they are the morning after FSD's.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:28 pm

@HavaDrPepper I can see it.  Madison may not shag but that doesn't mean she won't dry hump (pardon my French laugh out loud) and she may have wrongly assumed that dress would provide more... coverage.  Also her body shape is more athletic and less curvy than VF.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:45 pm

I just watched the Strahan, Sara and Keke recap with Wells and Tyler.

I noticed something when they put the photos of the girls on the screen.  Madison puts her hair behind her RIGHT ear.  Victoria's photo has her hair behind her LEFT ear and it shows the piece of hair.

Girl on the bed has her hair behind her left ear.

I still say that is Victoria rolling on the bed.

Also, if at that time Peter felt Madison was his F1, what were they doing putting her in that FS instead of the one that cost mega bucks.  It just doesn't compute in my brain and the history of the show over the years.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:05 pm

heart wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Just putting this here, a Reddit poster thinks that the hand size/nail length matches Victoria's:
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Hrfd66zlm8g41
Source: Reddit

If you watch the promo in slow-mo you can see the length/shape of the nails a lot clearer and it does seem to match VF's. Hannah keeps her nails shorter.

Anyone able to brighten the photo on the left to see if there's really acrylic nails?

And I’ve been comparing hands as well and it looks like Victoria’s hand.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f721710

Victoria crying after Peter leaves her at HTD
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Ce00d310

Madison kissing Peter
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 8e144e10

Rotated and enlarged Victoria’s hand
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 67b9cb10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 38b7d510

The nails are not as visible because the hand is reverse and through unpolished glass. BUT you can’t change the shape and length of the fingers IMO this matches Victoria’s hand .

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:20 pm

luvstx wrote:
gabriele wrote:In the preview when Madi, in the silver dress, is walking away it is nighttime. Then, at the RC I’m presuming, CH asks “what happened last night?”  HA says, “I don’t even know what to do right now.” Is HA saying that at the F3 RC? Or maybe FRC?

I originally thought that was her FRC dress but check the background. It’s too green to be ooriminna station

Correct - this is definitely not Ooraminna nor anywhere around Alice Springs.  Looks like the Byron Bay Hinterland IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EKZrXiL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Just to review my thoughts on the rolling on the bed S/C, yes it’s not really clear as day who it is. BUT, I always take into consideration the body language and style of movement as much as the actual image we get to see. IMO, it’s not Madison’s style to initiate that rolling and coming on top of Peter as they kiss passionately. I think it’s a pretty strong sexual advances that fits way more with Victoria and her known seductive ways than Madi the Virgin. All that caught on film too. So, my money is on Victoria who seduces the hell out of little Peter, and then about 6 days later has to admit it to Madison. The storyline works with that as well. Whereas if Victoria is seen last, meaning has the last date, there are so many incongruity. For this storyline to work Madison NEEDS to be having the 2nd or most likely the last date.
JMHOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
luvstx wrote:
gabriele wrote:In the preview when Madi, in the silver dress, is walking away it is nighttime. Then, at the RC I’m presuming, CH asks “what happened last night?”  HA says, “I don’t even know what to do right now.” Is HA saying that at the F3 RC? Or maybe FRC?

I originally thought that was her FRC dress but check the background. It’s too green to be ooriminna station

Correct - this is definitely not Ooraminna nor anywhere around Alice Springs.  Looks like the Byron Bay Hinterland IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EKZrXiL

Source

I remember reading that was one of the places people here were thinking could be on the show.

What is it closest too hotel/resort wise?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:08 pm

Not really near any of them but we still don't know the exact location of the F3 to F2 RC (was guessed to be Sanctuary Intercontinental but there was never any proof).  They may have gone to Byron for the RC then off to Alice Springs after that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022