SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:02 am

gabriele wrote:Reddit seems to think it’s HA.

Hannah is the one I am definitely ruling out - bed girl's hair is literally half way down her back!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:04 am

AT first the face looks like it could be Madi (but nothing else leads me to believe that it's her laugh out loud) I think if parts of the pic were lightened up it could very well be HS. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:10 am

I was wrong—it’s Madi in a white ruffle top when she’s saying she’s saving herself for marriage. My first instinct was it’s Madi so sticking to that for now. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:10 am

@Bobette Thanks for lightning the pic. It’s even more clear for me now! laugh out loud
And I was also looking at ears to compare. One thing is pretty much constant : MADISON WEARS HER HAIR BEHIND HER RIGHT EAR. Always! This is showing a kind of updo in the back and the hair is frankly darker than Madi. This is something that only Victoria has done/ does. There are NO visible rings in her hand. All points to VF. IMO
Can’t wait to see it in real!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:18 am

It does make more sense for it being VF. But, I am thinking Madi didn't have a FSD, but had a day time date. I still wonder if they went to Crystal Castle. It was mentioned in a list here a long time ago as one of the places the show looked at.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:25 am

What is bed girl wearing? It looks like a onesie with the ruffles along the bottom giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:29 am

I agree, VF makes more sense geographically, but my gut reaction when saw the clip was that it's Madi (which is weird, because I certainly wasn't expecting it to be).  

The dress does look a lot like the one Vic F posted in her story which seems like a remarkable coincidence but it could be that TPTB told her to post it to throw people off.

Anyway here's a frame by frame breakdown of the scene which I realise is overkill but that's just how I roll.  Reddit needs glasses if they think this is Hannah IMO.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 WI4CBdN
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 MDQQkkY
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 L97mC6I
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 H6kGE2U
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 XN2OSz7
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 ZeHNsd0
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 YDNVHPY
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Md4OLhr
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 TfQsH6J
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 BxCfdQC
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 QUDA1ET

Source

ETA: Even the shoes look similar dizzy

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 YLGdJtK

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:31 am

Do we know when Madi tell him that she's a virgin? is it next week at hometowns? or last minute on her FS date? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:46 am

Madi tells Peter she’s a virgin at the RC after he has picked the F3 for FDs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:55 am

Bed girl has some major muscle in her thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 am

ETA

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 B2304210

So, speaking of thighs...

@Bobette YEP! The shoes were my next point! cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:19 am

gabriele wrote:Madi tells Peter she’s a virgin at the RC after he has picked the F3 for FDs.

So she waited until the last minute knowing that it's expected that they spend the night with the bachelor alone. scratch Why would she put off telling him something that was so important to her duh Now if she dosen't go to the FS with him and at the F3 ceremony she finds out he slept with the other girls IMO she shouldn't hold that against him. Especially ( like I mentioned in my last post) that this is a speed dating show, he's dating 2 other girls AND she never reciprocated the "falling in love with you too" to him. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022