SELECT CONTENT

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Minney wrote:I think there's a lot of freedom in van life that most influencers don't usually get to experience in their typical lifestyle of the wanna be rich and famous.  Living Dean's nomadic lifestyle means minimalistic fashion, easy beauty routines, and limited fancy décor.  Life is about the experiences and not about the stuff which definitely takes pressure off Caelynn to dress and be styled perfectly and to surrounded by trendy knickknacks.  Maybe she can focus on just being Caelynn.  It certainly seems to have worked for Dean.

@Minney
There are some major considerations missing in that assessment that really is an opinion, IMO. Dressing well, being styled perfectly and trendy knickknacks and fancy decor is a preference and a chosen way of life for many people. It’s what they want, not just what they must do. The CHOICE is what makes life fulfilling, not the absence of it, IMO. I believe anyone in love with Dean would be happy just to be with him, anywhere, anytime- especially when that love is new but, I don’t assume the nomadic life he has led up until now is what he plans on forever and I see no evidence that Caelynn has bought into living in that RV from now on.

There should and will be compromise on both sides, if they last. Both of them will and are making adjustments. That’s how love works, IMO. I don’t just assume Dean is doing Caelynn a favor by introducing her to his simplistic life. The way she dresses and grooms herself so impeccably is not a chore for everyone so, I don’t assume it is for her. She will bring changes to his life and he will bring changes to hers and hopefully that change will offer choice - not his way or the highway. She can be part of his adventure and he can become part of hers and together, the blend can be amazing. Dean knows that and he has flexibility. Just look at him in Ashley and Jared’s wedding.

He came back for Caelynn. She may be the one. They may be able to create a perfectly blended scenario. I look forward to what they can build together and wish them well. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Minney Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:57 pm

@Chgohighlife you are absolutely right and my statement was more about what Caelynn might find (surprisingly) positive about Dean's lifestyle but not what I would choose...ever! It was my opinion and I should have stated that, but I think Caelynn has actually become less high maintenance since being with Dean. She doesn't seem to do her hair and makeup as much and dresses much more simple. So my observation is that maybe the lifestyle they are currently living is actually agreeing with her. I really have no idea if this couple is compatible or long term orientated but hopefully they are sincere. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:32 pm

@nd4reality thanks for posting. I'm so intrigued by them, both of which I never cared for. laugh out loud They look extremely happy.

@Minney

Minney wrote:I think there's a lot of freedom in van life that most influencers don't usually get to experience in their typical lifestyle of the wanna be rich and famous.  Living Dean's nomadic lifestyle means minimalistic fashion, easy beauty routines, and limited fancy décor.  Life is about the experiences and not about the stuff which definitely takes pressure off Caelynn to dress and be styled perfectly and to surrounded by trendy knickknacks.  Maybe she can focus on just being Caelynn.  It certainly seems to have worked for Dean.

Great post, I was thinking the same. When it's not a work day, I'll have a shower, put comfies on knowing I'm not going anywhere, so no makeup. I cannot leave the house without something, lipstick, blush whatever, so I enjoy those days. IMHO I think Caelynn is enjoying the Van life, because if pretty nails and perfect makeup was important to her, she wouldn't dream of living in a van. Whether it's forever or not, it's quite the experience for both of them. IIRC they were in Europe after filming? If you live in a van and can go to Europe, IMHO life isn't all that bad, it's the experiences and memories.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:53 pm

Minney wrote:@Chgohighlife you are absolutely right and my statement was more about what Caelynn might find (surprisingly) positive about Dean's lifestyle but not what I would choose...ever!  It was my opinion and I should have stated that, but I think Caelynn has actually become less high maintenance since being with Dean.  She doesn't seem to do her hair and makeup as much and dresses much more simple.  So my observation is that maybe the lifestyle they are currently living is actually agreeing with her.  I really have no idea if this couple is compatible or long term orientated but hopefully they are sincere.  IMO

@Minney

I agree something is agreeing with her but, I don’t think it’s the van. I think it’s those gorgeous baby blues set in that beautiful face with that great dark hair, perfect smile and excellent body and Dean’s obvious pleasure with having her near. Many, many girls would stay in that van. It looks very neatly organized and clean and Dean is quite the prize these days now that he’s had so many death defying experiences all over the globe. He’s very introspective and kinda deep, I’d think. Some of his video, I can barely watch they’re so scary but his travels are fascinating. She’s young. She can and should hang out with him for a few years. I certainly wouldn’t have passed on the adventure he’s offering at that point in my life even though I wrote the book on high maintenance. Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:38 pm

@Chgohighlife do you write FF? You’re really good. Your words conjured up some very inciting images laugh out loud. ITA with your description.
My 2 cents, Caelynn is in love and happy to spend the occasional trip with him in his van. dean stated this is a 6 month thing at the onset.  I doubt either of them intend for this to be a long term thing but right now they appear to be on  cloud9.

I imagine she has a place to bunk of her own.  I’d guess they spend some time there also when not on the road.

What gets me is the smiles and happiness they appear to have being with each other. Guess the words he spoke to her on the beach when he pleaded his case were completely true. That her happiness appeared to increase as the days went by and that she puts a smile on his face and he didn’t want it to end,
Hopefully we’ll get to a position to get a fan page on these two.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Chgohighlife do you write FF? You’re really good. Your words conjured up some very inciting images laugh out loud. ITA with your description.
My 2 cents, Caelynn is in love and happy to spend the occasional trip with him in his van. dean stated this is a 6 month thing at the onset.  I doubt either of them intend for this to be a long term thing but right now they appear to be on  cloud9.

I imagine she has a place to bunk of her own.  I’d guess they spend some time there also when not on the road.

What gets me is the smiles and happiness they appear to have being with each other. Guess the words he spoke to her on the beach when he pleaded his case were completely true. That her happiness appeared to increase as the days went by and that she puts a smile on his face and he didn’t want it to end,

@nd4reality
Thank you for the kind words. My twelve years with the Sisters of Providence must be credited for any decent writing skills I have all these years later. They were mean but, amazingly effective.

I don’t like fan pages because they seem artificial to me. Sometimes if you can’t say anything bad you have to lie. cantstopl rofl Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:53 am

nd4reality wrote:@Chgohighlife do you write FF? You’re really good. Your words conjured up some very inciting images laugh out loud. ITA with your description.

On an interview with Ashley and Jared who are friends with Dean, they said they had met Caelynn and that 3 days is her max in the van .   In my opinion, that means they are working together to build a life that makes both of them happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O7M9bQMjPI&t=351s
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:54 am

Well Caelynn was talking about “day 17 in the van” in one of the clips of then hiking with a dog so I guess she has spent time travelling with him in it. regardless she is also decking up, doing her hair etc. So she is not completely letting herself go. Balance which is what it should be.
I want to bring some of the Instagram posts across but my embed does not seem to be working. You can tell the happiness on their faces.

ETA Caelynn posted about her new hair do and a picture of her with her hair swept over her face and dean responded in a comment with deanie_babies
is your eye ok?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ncnOOH7db/

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@nd4reality
Thank you for the kind words. My twelve years with the Sisters of Providence must be credited for any decent writing skills I have all these years later. They were mean but, amazingly effective.

I don’t like fan pages because they seem artificial to me. Sometimes if you can’t say anything bad you have to lie.  cantstopl  rofl   Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

I also experienced twelve years of parochial school.  Mine was with Franciscan nuns and friars.  I was just telling a friend the other day the nuns were like little terrorists, but the friars were cool.  One of my favorite memes is "you can't scare me, I was taught by nuns".  Despite thinking it was brutal to live through, it was a wonderful foundation for life in general.   To get back on track, I also am liking Dean and Caelynn much more than I expected.  I think it's great that they are having these adventures and making wonderful memories.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@nd4reality

I don’t like fan pages because they seem artificial to me. Sometimes if you can’t say anything bad you have to lie.  cantstopl  rofl   Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

I also experienced twelve years of parochial school.  Mine was with Franciscan nuns and friars.  I was just telling a friend the other day the nuns were like little terrorists, but the friars were cool.  One of my favorite memes is "you can't scare me, I was taught by nuns".  Despite thinking it was brutal to live through, it was a wonderful foundation for life in general.   To get back on track, I also am liking Dean and Caelynn much more than I expected.  I think it's great that they are having these adventures and making wonderful memories.

@pavalygurl
I have to find that meme, it's perfect! Terrorists is the perfect description though several of mine were not little. giggling

Dean always seemed lonely to me and while he can climb the highest mountain and jump out of planes, he always seemed afraid though clearly very strong. I am so happy he has Caelynn.
I believe they are good for each other. I loved how he supported her through the Blake disaster. She showed real backbone in the way she dealt with that and I gained respect for her.

Blessings on their journey and union, I certainly hope the best for them. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:48 pm

Some eye candy for this thread. ( hot couple alert )

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pjjQlHQja/

And dorky couple alert

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pCJRTnqrd/

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Imo he looks like he lives out of a vehicle. Slovenly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+25
nikikass
Amethyst
frajosfanofchris
MiniDiva
gurlbrit