SELECT CONTENT

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:31 pm

That is a sweet way to travel. Better than some people's home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:01 pm

Oh wow! That is quite the trip. I hope they have a fun safe vacation. Thanks @blueblues

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Caelynn came on Dean’s podcast for a long joint interview with Jared. In the beginning Dean said that this would NEVER happen, but it eventually did anyway. Technically it was because Dean lost a bet to Jared, but in reality it was because they both think the relationship is strong enough to talk about in public now.

This was the relationship that no one, not even Caelynn, thought would last. It’s fascinating to hear how two so seemingly different people can make it work together. They still haven’t figured everything out, but they seem very confident that they will.
JMO

It starts at 16:00 and goes on for about 35 minutes.
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-help-i-suck-at-dating-with-28480723/episode/caelynn-bares-all-73240614/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:29 pm

@blueblues thanks for posting. They are so cute. Caelynn sounded nervous at first but then she seemed to enjoy it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:43 am

Caelynn's brother is missing. sad

https://twitter.com/caelynnmk/status/1326504316874584065?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:52 am

My goodness, how awful. This is heartbreaking. I hope he is found safe. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:10 pm

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 7 1c39bc10
https://www.instagram.com/stories/caelynnmillerkeyes/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Great news!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:57 pm

These two continue to exceed expectations as a couple (or, as Dean once put it, under-promise – over-deliver).
They bought a house together!!! Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 7 3045963862

It’s still under construction. They will move in in April, but will apparently rent another house in the meantime.
Unofficially they have lived together in Caelynn’s apartment since January when they got back from Europe after Dean’s accident, but this is obviously something else.

He casually dropped the news on his podcast (at 48:30)
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-help-i-suck-at-dating-with-28480723/episode/lost-in-the-dms-74824801/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:11 pm

Caelynn took Dean to her hometown for Thanksgiving, Fredericksburg, VA, about an hour south of Washington, DC.  So Dean met her family too.  Their relationship has been a pleasant surprise and fun to watch.  Buying a house together is a serious financial commitment IMO.  

Wishing them continued happiness in their relationship. :swinginglove
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:47 pm

JMO (and I know lots of ppl won't agree with me, and I'm ok with that, it's a personal opinion) I think that buying a house together, like having a baby, is a bigger commitment than marriage. I know that's what Caelynn wants, but the fact that Dean is doing this means he's serious about her no matter what his thoughts are on signing the piece of paper at a wedding. That said I hope that they come to a genuine compromise on that... I think it'll have to be Dean getting married though because I think Caelynn really wants that.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:00 pm

Love the update on Dean and Caelynn!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+25
nikikass
Amethyst
frajosfanofchris
MiniDiva
gurlbrit