SELECT CONTENT

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:52 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:21 pm

Good for them, not rushing into anything. They are enjoying their lives with so much unbelievable travel adventures. They are both still young. jmo's. I say enjoy as much as possible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:25 pm

Caelynn and Dean are each other's safe place - both had some challenges growing up and they understand that about each other. I suspect Dean hasn't felt really special since his mother died. I like that Caelynn wants to do that for him. And Lake Como - Wow - what a location for a wedding, however big or small.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgc7AKGP3Sx/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:18 pm

OH my gosh. Beautiful way to spend time with your loved one. Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 12 3552228123 Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 12 3100179927

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:13 pm

I got goose bumps viewing Dean's post about his mom.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:27 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:53 pm

Great article. I can see them eloping. I love the idea of both proposing to each other.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great article. I can see them eloping. I love the idea of both proposing to each other.

I hope its a mutual decision to elope and she's not just doing it to please him or feel she's got years invested with him. just about every girl dreams of her wedding day with her friends and family and wearing that beautiful wedding gown ( especially that she was a beauty queen) idk to me she seems the type of girly girl that would want a descent wedding be it small and intimate or a little more. I hope he isnt selfishly denying her that. JMHO I don't personally know either one of them and can be way off but just my thoughts.no idea I wish them well with whatever they decide.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:11 am

Thinking of Dean's family situation, it must be anxiety-producing to think of a wedding either with or without your family. So, perhaps Caelynn suggested this - who knows? They'll save a ton of money, that's for sure!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:23 am

I wanted to elope but my husband wanted a traditional wedding. We did compromise on some of the aspects. I don't regret doing it but he might have if we'd eloped so I'm glad we did it. Maybe Caelynn is like me and didn't care about a traditional wedding?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+25
nikikass
Amethyst
frajosfanofchris
MiniDiva
gurlbrit