SELECT CONTENT

Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Huh? I thought they had broken up and Demi was dating Nick Viall. no idea

Especially since Kristen had a Halloween Party this past weekend and a lot of the BIP cast was there minus Demi Not Lovato, who went to Demi Lovato's house party with Nick...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:23 pm

I never saw these two lasting at all.

Evidently Kristian spent a couple weeks in Florida earlier this month with her family.  She attended a Halloween party with other BN people but Demi wasn't at that one. She was at Demi Lovato's party with Nick.

I hope Kristian has a happy life ahead of her.  No comment on Demi (not a fan at all of her).

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:37 pm

Is there any proof either way ? Together or not ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is there any proof either way ? Together or not ?

No definitive proof but it’s been pretty obvious that they’re broken up. They’re never with each other, always with other people, Kristian went to visit her family in Florida, apparently Demi was supposed to go but didn’t because she was ‘too busy’ but instead she went camping with Demi Lovato. On the trip Kristian posted from a petting zoo that it’s the happiest she’s been in a while. Kristian threw a Halloween party last weekend, a bunch of folks from BN were there, Demi went to a different Halloween party instead. There’s just lots of little stuff imo that make it clear they’re not together.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there any proof either way ? Together or not ?

No definitive proof but it’s been pretty obvious that they’re broken up. They’re never with each other, always with other people, Kristian went to visit her family in Florida, apparently Demi was supposed to go but didn’t because she was ‘too busy’ but instead she went camping with Demi Lovato. On the trip Kristian posted from a petting zoo that it’s the happiest she’s been in a while. Kristian threw a Halloween party last weekend, a bunch of folks from BN were there, Demi went to a different Halloween party instead. There’s just lots of little stuff imo that make it clear they’re not together.

Another clue could be Demi arranging her life to show up at DWTS every week but seemingly unable to include Kristian.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:11 pm

I sometimes wonder if Hannah b was into girls demi probably be with her
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:59 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I never saw these two lasting at all.

snipped
I hope Kristian has a happy life ahead of her.  No comment on Demi (not a fan at all of her).

I agree. Kristian IMHO is far more mature, from what I saw on my screen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:18 pm

Shocked...not.

Demi is just making sure she is available for the next Bette...you know, because she is confused about her sexuality and all that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:33 am

Demi is just out for fame.  

Consider the fact that she was seen with a former Big Brother contestant in NYC last January. He also has made a career out of being a reality contestant on MTV's The Challenge.  Her answer when asked about being seen with him was pretty much about getting advice.  His advice was more than likely to be as outrageous as possible to get the headlines because that is what he has done.

And, she is "BFF's" with Hannah who just happens to be on TV every Monday night and Demi shows up on TV the multiple times she has been in the audience.  

Not a fan.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:34 pm

Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 75234559_479078169364401_7810382570633637222_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
demi_not_lovato What has always been at the forefront of our relationship is love and care for one another. Our priority is doing what is best for us. With a heavy heart full of love for one another we have decided it is best for us to take a step back from our relationship. We ultimately want what is best for us in the long run and for us right now, that means being apart and growing individually.
We have felt so much love and support from you all as you’ve followed our journey together and for that we are grateful. We will forever be proud of the impact our love story has made and we hope it has helped others feel more accepted and confident within themselves. We hope it reminded others they aren’t alone and don’t need to be ashamed of who they are.

And we hope it shows that two people can love one another in different ways and for us right now that is apart. But we remain committed to encouraging each other, supporting each other and continuing forward in a way best for us.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:44 pm

@bluwavz Could see that coming a loooooong mile away... Demi has always done things for maximum exposure... and this photo...I can’t help finding it VERY interesting! We have ‘ Queen ‘ Demi drinking nonchalantly while Kristian is literally at her feet ( petting a dog maybe? ) This choice is reminding me ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:25 pm

I wonder if they have both returned their Neil Lane Engagement Rings??? Used to you had to stay a couple at least 2 years to be able to keep the ring.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+14
Kas_256
Luvstruck
Astrobach
Sprite
timfan