SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:27 pm

That's a pretty long delivery, that wasn't, according to Dylan delivered properly.

There are some people who sound off only to later say, that's not who I am. Yes, that's who you are. That's a pretty long discussion he had there, and now he's saying he didn't deliver it properly? I think there's more to the story JMO.

no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:25 am

I like what Catherine had to say from that article:

I’m sure there has to be some level of ‘manipulation,’ but we also have freedom of choice to say things that we want to say or don’t want to say,” the season 17 winner, 34, said at the time. “For instance, I said, ‘No, I don’t want to talk about that’ and they didn’t push it.”

Giudici, who married Bachelor Sean Lowe in 2014, added: “OK, I get that you guys think, especially with all this stuff coming out, but I also feel like we’re adults that go on a show and we should know that they’re not making us do things that we’re not supposed to do. So, let’s take responsibility for everything.”

I'm tired of blaming everything on edit. Own your sh*t. They are greedy and want the benefits/followers without the responsibility. Someone seems to have slapped Dylan's hand...maybe even Hannah since she probably wants to stay on good terms with tptb. Is this a precursor to a break up? Anyone following them have any insight?

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1356771244792766470?s=20

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:25 am

Being a bit sarcastic here:

As Dylan is an entrepreneur, I guess he doesn't have to sign an employment contract stating his employment is 'at will'. I say this in response to what he said in his IG story over the weekend - “My last thought: they need you until they don’t." That's pretty much how it works in the real work world, Dylan.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:16 pm

@Sprite I thought that too, Hannah might have knocked some sense into him, reminding him not to bite the hand that feeds him.

IA with Catherine, and have always said, no one makes you do anything. If you're pressured into it, then you're not strong enough to handle them. Same with mouthing off saying rude comments. If you're not that type of person, why would you do that to satisfy some random producer and ruin your reputation. I'd rather live with the consequences and always know I did the right thing regardless of how they treat me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue May 04, 2021 7:01 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 04, 2021 8:47 pm

That's very nice. I guess off white is a big thing right now. I like looking at designs like that but I don't think I could live with it. I'd be frantic worrying about every little mark or spot.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 06, 2021 3:05 pm

very nice but ... can you really live un all white? I mean, spills do happen, especially with pets, children, friends and just yourself!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:43 pm

Wow good for her! She looks amazing!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:40 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:23 pm

That's quite the backyard! I love hot tubs.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:55 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+18
frajosfanofchris
ule101
jojo47
leavers
blueblues