SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:58 am

smg2587 wrote:Do we actually know anyone from the franchise well enough to tell the real them? Honestly I really want to know how do we know who the real Tyler is. We know the Tyler from an edited television show and from what they share on social media. And from what I seen Tyler is very selective on what he shows on social media. You will rarely see him showing something that isn't related to sports, running, food, or abcfoodtours. You will get a pop culture reference here and there. The guy didn't comment on his father being back in the hospital on social media or even acknowledge his mother's post on the subject and only brought up the hurricane that could of affect his love ones when it came to relief efforts for the Bahamas. How do we know what the real him is? I follow him because of I like what I see from what he shows on social media. And I will admit I stopped following contestant because I don't really like there social media but still like the person Hannah and Rachel being two examples. I just don't really don't get the argument he is himself again on social media because I never got the sense he was an open book on social media. I think we can say he is putting up more content or sharing more tweets and stories but that he is back to himself confuses me a lot. We don't know the ins and outs of these people that come on this show. I don't think the shows edits or what they share on social media is even half of these people's personality. All jmho.

You're right that we don't know the real Tyler from his social media. I, however, have noticed that he has become a lot more goofy and free online since the Gigi relationship ended. Perhaps that isn't the real him either and the real him is the more careful poster from the Gigi days. However, it is different IMO. Exhibits A and B are below.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Exhibi10
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Exhibi11

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by silverstreams Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:03 am

We don’t really know the real Tyler. We’ve seen a perception of him on a heavily edited show and his social media posts which are also curated. The idea that he wasn’t himself with Gigi and “back to himself” now is strange. It’s the same thought process as people who got mad when he was first spotted with GH because it didn’t “seem like him” or those who absolutely hate Matt and don’t understand how Tyler is friends with him. We don’t know who Tyler is behind closed doors 24/7. JMHO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:14 am

None of us really know any of these people so there really shouldn’t be this insistence from either side about who Tyler is/isn’t. Some people might notice what they think is something different about him and someone else might see the same thing and feel the opposite. It’s just a conversation and everything’s just a matter of opinion so there’s no need to get salty and tell others how wrong they are, and that’s been the tone of this conversation. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 am

Sure, we don't know who he really is...only he does. What we can track is behavior...and we do that through a variety of ways, including Social media. There was a clear change in frequency of posting and content when he was with GH versus when he wasn't. I can pull stats to display it, but I think Bleiby527 did a good example above. As to the why, its pure speculation. I have my own thoughts about NDA, but, those are my opinions.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:16 am

silverstreams wrote:We don’t really know the real Tyler. We’ve seen a perception of him on a heavily edited show and his social media posts which are also curated. The idea that he wasn’t himself with Gigi and “back to himself” now is strange. It’s the same thought process as people who got mad when he was first spotted with GH because it didn’t “seem like him” or those who absolutely hate Matt and don’t understand how Tyler is friends with him. We don’t know who Tyler is behind closed doors 24/7. JMHO

I agree with you that we don't know the real Tyler. But the public Tyler with Gigi was not goofy, the public Tyler without Gigi is now goofy. I don't know if the "real Tyler" is actually goofy or serious however. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:26 am

That doctored Florida Mans gif tho laugh out loud

Eta: I do appreciate his self deprecating humour as he also dragged himself in that statement being from Florida himself.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:05 am

dee wrote:That doctored Florida Mans gif tho laugh out loud

Eta: I do appreciate his self deprecating humour as he also dragged himself in that statement being from Florida himself.
He’s just speaking facts though laugh out loud. Every time Florida’s in the headlines this gif is evergreen

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 pm

dee wrote:That doctored Florida Mans gif tho laugh out loud

One of my favorite things about Tyler is his ability to laugh at himself. The Florida comment sent me. rofl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Multiple posts have been deleted. Everyone has their own right to post their opinions here, read the rules before posting. Baiting is not allowed nor will it be tolerated.

Baiting - simply means posting with the sole purpose of deliberately annoying or taunting other posters, especially with a negative tone.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Tyler C. whether he has a Jekyll or Hyde personality or a heckle or jeckle type humor is doing his thing, what he wants when he wants, hanging with his buddy Matt, unapologetically living his 26-year old life; or as he should in my opinion.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Any posts that state what a member should do or not do will be always be deleted. We do not under any circumstances tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do.

This is a sleuthing forum, where members are free to express their opinions. We are not here to advise members not to post their opinions simply because one doesn't agree.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Tyler at the Falconeri Store Opening Party in NYC.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/10/17/irina-shayk-joins-tyler-cameron-at-falconeri-store-opening-party-in-nyc/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121